The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 5: A Mother's Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Mother's Love - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

"Oh, my God," I thought. "Shut the fuck up already."

One of the (many) downsides of being a landlord is dealing with the tenants. Sometimes, you get one who just calls and calls and calls for every little thing. I had been on the phone with this lady for hours, but now I had run out of patience. Finally, I just hung up on her.

Then, to make my day perfect, I get stuck in traffic.

I didn't look at the time when I got to Jenny's place, but I was sure it was too late. I knocked on the door anyway.

I was surprised when the door opened. It wasn't Jenny. Instead, I was greeted by an older woman maybe in her late 40s. She had short red hair and a slender body with lovely little C-cups, like Jenny's. She was wearing a button-down cotton shirt and denim shorts. Her legs, like Jenny's, were absolutely gorgeous -- long, slender, smooth. She was tanned golden brown. Her skin showed some sign of age. I could make out the imperfections, the wrinkles here and there, but she was still a thing of beauty.

"Can I help you," she asked. Her voice was husky and she had a hint of a southern accent.

"Um ... I was looking for Jenny?" I asked.

"She's at work right, now," she said. "Is there something I can do for you?

"Oh, no, I'm uh ... I'm her landlord," I started.

"Oh my!" Her whole attitude changed. "I am so sorry, I didn't know. Come in, come in!" She took my hand and pulled me in the apartment.

"Let me fix you something," she said as she headed to the kitchen and began to pour some coffee. "What can I do for you, honey? Is there something you need to fix for Jenny?"

"Uh ... no," I started nervously. "I can come back tomorrow. I was just here for the rent."

"The rent?" she asked incredulously. She looked at the calendar on the refrigerator. "Oh my stars..." The color drained from her face. It was as though I'd told her Jenny had cancer. "Jenny's behind on the rent, isn't she?" Her voice was noticeably distressed.

We sat down together on the couch with our coffees. As we drew close, I could smell alcohol on her breath. "I try to be a good mother," she started again. "But I just have no money to my name. If I were a better mother, I could provide for Jenny in times like these, but ... well, she just don't want what little help I can give her.

"I should have known something was wrong when she started to ask me to babysit. She would always hire out. She'd never let me help with a thing, till now."

I had no idea what I was being dragged into.

"So, uh ... So, you're Jenny's mother?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am," she said beaming. The stress in her voice was gone and suddenly she was beaming with pride.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It's just that, well, you're so young and lovely, I find that hard to believe." Yes, I laid the flattery on thick.

"Well, aren't you sweet!" she said, putting her hand on my leg. I could feel my cock begin to swell. "You are just the sweetest thing!"

She got up and walked into the kitchen, giving me an excellent view of her ass. Now, I know where Jenny gets her good looks from. This was Jenny's mom? She was gorgeous.

She picked up a half-finished bottle of beer and took a swig, apparently abandoning her coffee. "My name is Kathy Lee," she said. "Katie is named after me, you know?" She was still smiling, she sat close to me and put the beer on the table. I was amused at the fact that I face fucked her daughter on this very couch.

"Are you married?" she asked boldly.

"Uh, well, uh no!" I said, taken aback.

She grew quiet. We sat in awkward silence for a few moments. Kathy Lee took another swig of her beer. Then, she started again.

"I don't want to get Jenny in trouble, but I would like to help her with her rent," she said. "Would you tell me how much she owes?"

"Well," I wasn't sure what to say. How do I calculate that? "She already made one 'payment', and she has a couple more to go."

"I don't have much money," Kathy said. "But when Jenny was younger, I used to make a deal with our old landlord and he would help us with the rent."

It was like deja vu. Now, I know where Jenny got the idea from. I wondered if I was Jenny's first landlord? Had she 'serviced' others before me?

How should I handle this?

"I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage," I said, slowly formulating my approach. "You see, I find it difficult to say 'no' to beautiful women." I smiled at her. I was hoping that by showing interest in her, I would give her the courage to do what I was hoping she would do.

"Well, you are just full of flattery, aren't you?" she said in a delightfully cheery voice. Her Southern accent was becoming more noticeable and she was unusually happy, even giddy. How many beers had she drunk? Kathy Lee's hand was still on my leg and she gave me a squeeze causing my cock to jump.

"It's just that..." she began again slowly. She paused to take another swig of beer. "It's just that, some landlords don't like this deal and they get mad and I don't want Jenny to get into trouble on account me."

Her speech was just a tiny bit slurred, but it was that run-on sentence that gave it away. She was just starting to get drunk. Now, I can see why Jenny had to be desperate to ask her mom to babysit.

I was starting to get impatient with Kathy's hesitation. I was pretty certain I knew what kind of "deal" she had in mind. A few weeks ago, I would never have done this, but my experience with Jenny changed everything.

I removed Kathy Lee's hand from my leg and pushed it up higher on my thigh until it came in contact with my cock. It was now rigid and pressing uncomfortably against my pants, struggling to break free. I leaned forward and smiled at her.

"I won't get mad," I whispered. She smiled back.

"Oh, my," she said, delighted. Her smile revealed a row of perfectly straight, white teeth contrasted against her bronzed, tanned complexion. She fondled my cock eagerly. There was a look of knowing anticipation in her eyes. She took her free hand and placed it behind my head, playing with the little hairs there and stroking the nape of my neck gently. No one had never done that to me before. The feeling was genuinely arousing. This woman was a pro. "You're a big boy, aren't you?"

She leaned forward and did what I had been trying to get Jenny to do for weeks -- she kissed me long and full on the lips. I pushed my face forward and eagerly took in her tongue. The strange combined taste of beer and coffee wasn't quite what I'd hoped for, but my tongue eagerly made its way to the back of her throat anyway. Our kiss was long, deep and very passionate. She clutched the back of my head and pulled me into her.

We never broke our kiss as I leaned back and she fumbled with my pants. Finally, she freed my cock and stroked it earnestly. She clenched it tightly in her fist, much tighter than Jenny ever did. She giggled with delight and got down on her knees and took me into her mouth. I was in heaven.

I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth. She really was an older version of Jenny. Her skin was tanned, and had a roughed texture to it, as though she had spent just a bit too much time at the tanning salon. Her hair was a lighter color than Jenny's, almost reddish. But her face ... I could see Jenny in her eyes, her cheeks, her tiny lips, that cute button nose...

As Kathy sucked my cock with alacrity, my thoughts turned to Jenny. I felt a twinge of guilt. "Oh, Jenny," I thought. I felt strange, like I was cheating on her. I should be loyal to her, loyal to my Jenny who I had wanted so badly all these long months ... Now that I finally had her, I was cheating on her ... with her mom. My mood started to dampen. I started to feel like scum again, but I quickly came to my senses.

Waitaminute. Jenny's not my girlfriend, or anything. She never seems to get tired of reminding me of that. I don't owe her anything. And her mom ... unlike Jenny, she seems to be enjoying every second of this.

I looked down at the older woman whose head was bobbing up and down on my cock. She was clumsily trying to unbutton her top. This woman didn't waste any time.

She stood up, her shirt fully unbuttoned, revealing a pierced navel and tattoos in little swirly designs that crawled up like ivy from her panties and encircled her piercing. She leaned forward and kissed me again with great passion, oblivious to my shifting mood, my brief interior struggle.

She tugged at my shirt.

"Let's not fuck out here, sugar," she whispered in my ear huskily. "Jenny won't mind if we borrow her bed for a little while." Her grin went from ear to ear. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she pulled me off the couch.

As we entered the bedroom, Kathy quickly stripped out of her clothes. I began to follow suit when I heard something that broke me out of my lust-driven euphoria. It was a television going, a cartoon ... no, a video game.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.