The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 4: Holidays

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Holidays - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

I know I should feel like scum, but I'll be darned if I could find a twinge of guilt in my whole body. If anything, I felt amazing. I felt completely empowered. I loved fucking Jenny. I loved every second of it. I was looking forward to the next time. I dreamt about different positions I would try, how I would take her. I thought about buying her sexy outfits or making her wear her waitress uniform. I thought about making her do humiliating things like lick my ass or licking my cock after it had been up hers. There was another thing I thought about: I wondered what it would take to get her desperate enough to do anal?

Once again, I forced myself to give up masturbating so I would have another load ready for Jenny's hot little body. I knocked on her door eagerly. She greeted me with a smile and invited me in.

She had done something different with her hair ... Yes, it was curly and much fancier. She must have gotten it done.

She wore a tight, little, red, short-sleeve shirt with a low neckline and denim short shorts. Her ass looked absolutely perfect. She was an amazing woman.

"So, how much do you have for me today?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Well ... I was hoping you could take it out of service..." she said shyly without facing me.

"Wait, you mean the whole rent?" I asked incredulously.

"Why not? I thought you'd want that?" she said. She looked up at me this time. She had a serious look on her face, almost as though I'd insulted her.

"It's not that ... It's just ... I mean that's a lot of 'service' ... and money. I still have expenses on this apartment, remember? You have to contribute something to the rent."

"It's just..." she looked down again. "It's just ... like you said ... before," she obviously fought back tears. "They cut my hours at work. We haven't been getting many customers, and I ... I wanted to give Katie a good Christmas..." Tears started to roll down her face.

"Hey, hey don't start that," I said. I hugged her and pulled her close to me. I loved the feel of her body close to mine. I buried my face in her hair and smelled the sweet aroma of her shampoo and perfume. "Look, it's okay if you do it for just this month. I understand, it's the holidays and all."

"Okay," she said, pushing herself away from me. She turned her back to me. "So ... good. That's good." She had gotten what she wanted, but I got the distinct impression that she wasn't looking forward to the bargain she had just made. She'd be spending most of the month whoring herself out to me. The realization of what she had in store for herself must've just hit her.

"I'll just have to come around a lot more often," I said. Yeah, I felt sleazy.

I walked up to her and started massaging her shoulders, more for my own pleasure than hers. My cock started to swell in my pants as I, too, contemplated the deal we had just made. I took a step closer and pushed it against her ass. I brushed her hair aside and began to kiss and suck on her neck. My hand found its way to her chest and I fondled her breast lightly.

Jenny turned and gently pushed me away. Her breathing was noticeably labored. Was I turning her on?

"Let's ... uh, let's take this to the ... uh, to the bedroom and get it over with, 'kay?" she said, forcing a smile. She took my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

As we entered she pulled off her shirt revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. She bent over, her back still to me, and pulled off her shorts and panties with one clean movement.

Jenny crawled onto the bed as I got undressed. My cock was hard and ready. It stood out in front of me like a weapon. It's been years since I felt this alive, this sexually empowered.

Jenny spread her legs for me.

"You look, uh ... you look ready to go," she said. "Uh ... you can just get right to it, can't you?"

I think she was trying to worm her way out of our customary blow job. That was fine with me.

I positioned myself on top of her and let my dry cock slide into her pussy. It took minimal effort as she was already wet and ready for me. The initial penetration ... I'll never get tired of that feeling. It was just heavenly. Her tight pussy just clung to my cock and I dove into a world of wetness and warmth. I felt her tightness swell up against the length of my shaft as I drove my cock inside her. I held myself there, my stiff cock buried inside her, and savored the feeling. Then, I got down to business.

Slowly at first, I began thrusting in and out of her. Then, I picked up my pace, moving faster but keeping a steady rhythm.

"You like that, baby?" I asked her.

Jenny turned her head so she wouldn't have to face me.

"Just ... just do what you gotta do," she said coldly.

I thrust my cock into her more forcefully. She held back a grunt. I quickened the pace and fucked her faster. I was annoyed that she wasn't an active partner, that she didn't seem to share in the pleasure, or at least, maybe she did enjoy it, but felt too guilty to admit it. However, her pussy felt just too damn good. I admired her body, young and thin. Her ribs stuck out noticeably when she was on her back. Her stomach was flat and perfect. It was impossible to tell she had had a baby. I watched my cock go in and out of her. I felt compelled to drive myself into her harder, deeper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.