The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 2: Next Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Next Week - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Do you know how long a week is? It's supposed to be seven days, but this one felt like a month -- no -- a year. Seven days could not pass soon enough. Jenny was in my mind 24 hours a day. I fantasized about her at work. I imagined her as I eyed cute girls at the shopping mall or the sweet college-age cashiers at the supermarket. At night time, oh how I hated night time! At night I would try (and fail) to purge her image from my mind. I forced myself not to masturbate. I needed to save every drop of cum I had for Jenny this weekend.

I approached Jenny's apartment uncharacteristically nervous. I had been fighting this hardon all day, but now I was as limp as a wet balloon. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it up for her.

Jenny opened the door and peered at me. Her expression was difficult to read. She wasn't her usual cheery self, but she didn't look like she hated me either.

"Hey," she greeted me. "Come on in. Can I get you something?"

"Uh, no thanks. I'm fine." I think I was more nervous than she was.

I followed her in and closed the door. She looked amazing, as usual. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top with spaghetti straps. It looked about two sizes too small for her as it practically adhered to her lithe, supple body. It came down to the top of her navel. Her flat stomach and pierced bellybutton showed prominently. She had on a tiny white skirt with poofy little frills. Her legs and feet were bear as she glided across the room.

"I guess we should just get it over with, huh?" she said.

"I guess." What was wrong with me? I felt like a nervous teenager on a first date.

Jenny walked up to me and looked me in the eyes. I still couldn't read her emotions. She didn't seem resentful, but she didn't look like she was looking forward to this either. Just business I guess.

She got to her knees and unzipped my pants. Giving them a tug, she exposed my flacid cock, although I coul feel the beginnings of an erection stirring.

Jenny took it into her mouth and worked it with her tongue. It took me only seconds to get hard. As my cock grew, so did my lust. I began thrusting back and forth. I felt the urge to plunge myself deep into her. Jenny never missed a beat. She took my cock eagerly into her mouth, working her head up and down. She took almost the whole shaft down her mouth at times. Then she would jerk me off while her tongued worked miracles on the head.

My cock felt unbelievably hard. It was like shoving an iron rod down her throat. Jenny took me deep into her mouth again, but this time I grabbed the back of her head and thrust wildly with my hips, pinning her against my stomach. Her nose was buried in a mound of curly pubic hair as I felt my cock entombed by her gagging throat.

I regained my senses and released her. Jenny pulled back and coughed a little, but then went right back to sucking me off.

"I'm ... I'm sorry, Jenny," I said. "I got carried away."

"It's okay," she said between cock sucking. "I know some guys need to get a little rough in order to get off. Whatever it takes, you know? I can handle it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.