Mom's Morning Fantasies - Cover

Mom's Morning Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I first posted these few chapters under LaurenMom. They were the first personal fantasies I wrote about as I was having them. They're the musings of a horny mother who begins to seriously think about her son sexually. They're a bit rough compared to my other more fully formed stories.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

This happened a few days after my latest mom/son morning fantasy. The trip to the mall, the girl, my desire and my self-pleasure are all real. What I describe happening with the girl and me are fantasy.

I stopped by the mall yesterday morning on the way to work, to pick-up a few last-minute Xmas things. I was reminded that there are a lot of extremely cute "mall-moms" around there in the morning. An occasional attractive mall-dad too.

Anyway, I went into one of the jewelry/accessory stories for girls from 12-16 or so to grab a few stocking stuffers for various people in my life. I've gone to this store and others like it with my daughter a million times. After school or on weekends the stores are full of extremely cute girls and again, some adorable moms and dads. The store employees are a mixed bag, as they are with other stores in the mall. But I can always find one or two that are extremely hot and showing various parts of their body for my viewing pleasure ;-).

After I finished my shopping, I asked the lone employee near the front of the store if there was someone who could ring-up my purchases. The lady was down on her knees working on a display. She was a bit better than average looking, on the chubby side, which I don't mind at all, and she was flashing a huge amount of big-breast cleavage. Rather than getting up and going to the register, she called out, "Emily, can you take care of this lady?"

Out of the back came Emily. Holy shit. What a super cutie. She was roughly 5'5'', 110 or so, very dark brown hair, slim but she had boobs (and a nice ass which I saw when she turned around to get a bag for me). She didn't have on too much makeup. She didn't need it. Emily smiled at me and took my items to ring-up. She had the most adorable, big brown eyes, a great smile ... and her mouth ... DAMN! Young Emily had an absolutely fabulous mouth ... perfect full lips. I couldn't stop staring at her face (although I did find time to survey the rest of her a few more times). She was wearing jeans and a tight black sweater with horizontal stripes that bent around her sweet little tits. I could have stayed there looking at her for an hour. She wasn't gorgeous, but she was very ... kind of "plain-cute," if that makes any sense. Very, very appealing. Fetching. She looked less than 16. But I doubted she was that young, especially since it was a school day.

I exchanged small talk with her for a minute while she checked me out (checked out the items I was buying ... perverts! LOL). All the while I was thinking two things: 1) I want nothing more than to strip her naked and spend hours kissing every inch of her body over and over. 2) I desperately want her incredible lips to be on my nipples! I swear I could feel them getting hard as I watched her.

Emily had gotten me instantly horny, just by looking at her. I got more so as I stood there chatting with her. She finished ringing up my things, then thanked me and wished me a happy holiday ... flashing that amazing smile again. I left the store aching for her and thinking I wanted to go back and buy more things just to be able to keep looking at her (What kind of a foolish woman am I? Shit!)

As I neared the exit to the parking lot, I passed the washrooms. I was overcome with the desire to do the naughtiest thing I've done in a long time ... outside of fantasizing about sucking and fucking my son, of course! I ducked into the bathroom and went into the furthest handicapped stall, because it was at the end and because I knew it would be bigger inside. I hung up my coat on the hook, lifted my skirt and slid my hand into my panties. My fantasy began as I started fingering my cunt, which had been made wet by looking at sweet Emily.

I imagine my conversation in the store with Emily continuing. She tells me that she actually is 16. She's working during school because she's on 3-day suspension. I asked why. She tells me she sent some racy, but not really naked pictures of herself in her underwear to some friends, and some teachers got hold of them. Whoa.

(As I slowly parted my lips with my finger, my mind's eye saw this adorable thing with her panties pulled down as far as possible without quite showing the goods. And her bra drooping down, but not quite revealing her nipples. Fuck!)

Then she tells me that since she's not in school, she's working extra hours trying to earn enough money for a special Christmas present for her mom (What a sweetheart!), but she doesn't think she'll be able to do it. When I ask if she has any other ways to earn money quickly she tells me she doesn't. However, she does say quite earnestly that she'll do anything... anything to get the money for this special gift. Anything? I see my chance. I ask how late she's working and she says until the mall closes ... as many hours as she can get. I then take my things, wish Emily nice day and happy holiday and I leave.

(Ohhh shit ... I couldn't believe what I was doing. A 40-something professional woman, wife, mother, in a mall bathroom, playing with herself while thinking about a kid not much older than her own daughter! But it sure felt good ;-)

I arrange to return to the mall later in the evening, "to get a few special gifts" I tell the fam. I head right for Emily's store. My heart is racing as I see her finishing up the last customer. I enter and say hello. We chat while she locks up, and I walk with her toward the back of the store. I tell her that what she did to get suspended is really exciting to me, even though it makes me embarrassed to say so. The cute little things blushes. I say that I may be willing to help her with the money she needs for the gift for Mom, if she might be willing to show me what she did for the pictures that got her in trouble. I'm afraid she might call for help or tell me to get the hell out of there. But instead, she gets a big smile on her face and she says, "Really?" I take that response as a yes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.