When Two Friends Share a Changing Room

by JonnyLove

Copyright© 2011 by JonnyLove

Erotica Sex Story: Two best friends are forced to share a changing stall due to an overcrowded swimming baths. Once undressed, one of the boys show a slight bit of excitement and when they realise they didn't get their clothes from the lockers, they use their time to make sure nobody takes their stall, and they spend that time intimately.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Gay   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It was 2:30 in the afternoon and the swimming pool was close to full of people. Jacob and Shawn, two long time best friends, had been there for just over an hour. They had started swimming lengths when the pool was close to empty but as people began pouring into the pool, it became practically impossible.

After spending ten minutes cramped into one of the pool's four corners, Jacob had finally had enough and he climbed out of the pool. He stood there in his soaking wet, dark blue swimming shorts, waiting for Shawn to climb out too.

"We need to get out of here before it gets any busier." Jacob sighed. "Hopefully there'll be enough changing rooms."

"I'm starting to think there isn't going to be any." Shawn replied, equally as disappointed by the lack of time they had spent there. He followed Jacob into the changing rooms which looked just as packed as the pool was.

Squeezing their way through everyone, they fought their way to the showers which were situated all the way down the wall. Pushing the button released a quick burst of cold water before warm water began to gush out.

Jacob couldn't help but exhale with relief as the warm water ran down his face and flattened the hair on his head. He ran his hands across his athletic body and over his shoulders before pushing the button once more and stepping away from the shower.

Shawn followed Jacob's lead as they walked to where the changing stalls were. There was no surprise when there were no available stalls.

"Damn it. I knew there wouldn't be any stalls." Shawn stressed, stomping his foot on the ground like a child who had not got his own way. "At this rate, we'll have to share a stall or one of us will be waiting over an hour for the other to find a vacant stall."

Jacob nodded his head upon the realisation that Shawn was right. If they fought for a stall, the loser of the fight could be waiting ages before they find a stall to get dressed in. They stood and waited impatiently. A stall door opened and a young woman came out holding the hand of a child that appeared to be her daughter or maybe her younger sister. Without hesitation, Jacob rushed towards the stall, Shawn right behind him. They slammed the door shut behind them and quickly flicked the lock.

"Result!" Shawn called as they both began to laugh.

As soon as the laughter had ended, they both immediately felt the awkwardness of the situation. Shawn was the first to break the ice by grabbing onto his soaking wet shorts. They were close to impossible to pull down normally so he had to grab the waistband and roll the shorts down his legs until he could step out of them. He threw his shorts onto the bench and looked at Jacob.

Jacob's eyes were wandering quite a bit, mainly in the direction of Shawn's penis which hung freely between his legs. He quickly sat on the bench beside Shawn's rolled-up shorts.

"Can't help but take a good look, huh?" Shawn joked as he began to shake his penis in his hand. Jacob laughed awkwardly, his hands cupped around his crotch. Shawn looked down and immediately knew what was going on.

"Come on, Jacob. Live a little!" Shawn cheered enthusiastically.

Jacob sat there for a few seconds before facing the music and standing up, but with a huge slouch. Practically bending over, Jacob began to imitate what Shawn did by rolling his wet shorts down his legs and finally stepping out of them. As he postured up, his erect penis pointed forward in Shawn's direction. The stall was quite cramped so Jacob's boner was touching Shawn's leg.

"Wow. You must like the sight of my dick. So are you... ?" Shawn started before being interrupted by a nervous Jacob, "No! I'm not! It's just, I ... I—I've never been in this sort of situation before and I obviously didn't know how to react to it."

Shawn smiled at Jacob who looked really worked up at this point. His penis didn't match his panicking mood as it didn't become any more flaccid. Jacob quickly raised his head urgently and covered his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.