A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts - Cover

A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 7: Cupid's Quest-the Truth Revealed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Cupid's Quest-the Truth Revealed - A lesbian realizes she loves her best friend after she announces she is geting married. She then decides to go to great lengths to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish  

Friday February 14th

That day, I sent no note.

When I saw her at school, I was happy to notice she was wearing the perfume I had bought her yesterday. I looked at her in her conservative black skirt and simple white blouse and my cunt got wet.

I said, "Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous."

"You too," she replied.

I handed her a Mickey Mouse Valentine's Card that said, "I heart you." I signed it saying 'I hope all your romantic dreams come true.'

She read it and gave me a big hug.

We made final plans for our special girl's night and went about our day.

The day ended and Gwen said as we drove to her place to pick up her travel bag, "I got no letter today."

"Oh," I said, "That is strange."

"Yeah," she said, "I was getting used to it."

"I know," I said, "It seemed to really boost your spirits."

"It did," she agreed, "Now that Rob is gone, it was a great validation." She paused, "Plus, I really want to know who the hell it is."

"Gone to Toronto or gone, gone?" I asked.

"Oh, I think gone, gone; I do deserve someone better," she said confidently.

"Yes, you do," I agreed.

We arrived at her house and I waited in the car. She took longer than I expected, but when she did return she had changed. She was wearing a flattering blue mini dress with mocha pantyhose, the dress to short for stockings.

I said, "Holy shit, now we have to go to my place so I can change."

We drove to my place and I took in her bag. I looked in my closet and choose a white mini dress with a very flattering neckline. I put on a pair of white pantyhose as well. I headed back to the car.

Gwen said, "Wow, you look amazing in white."

"Thanks. I have never worn this before."

We drove to Rizzo's, a restaurant that was having a special four course meal for Valentine's Day. We went in and got strange looks as the only pair that were not man and woman.

We sat at a table, in a secluded corner, and were greeted by a very pretty blonde waitress. Her blue eyes just drew you in. She was dressed in the standard restaurant black skirt, black pantyhose and white blouse.

"Good evening, my name is Kate and I will be your server tonight."

Gwen, surprising me, flirted, in a seductive voice, "What will you be serving?"

A bit of water sprayed out of mouth as I heard Gwen ask such a double entendre. Kate blushed but continued, "What can I get you to drink?"

"Some of your special juice," Gwen asked.

Kate went even redder as I said, "Two glasses of red wine." As Kate went away to grab our drinks I asked, "What has gotten into you?"

She shrugged and said, "I don't know. Watching you flirt with other woman has always been a bit of a turn on; I thought I would do it myself."

"I usually know if she is a lesbian or bi-curious before I turn on the charm," I said.

"She's a dyke," Gwen said confidently.

"How do you know? I have not even figured it out yet," I asked.

"Well it could be the way she looked at us; the way she took a peak at your legs as she reached our table; or it could be the way her eyes took quick glances at my cleavage as she spoke," she said like an expert seductress.

I laughed, "Interesting. I thought maybe you were going all lesbian on me."

She looked me in the eye and said, "Maybe I am going all lesbian on you."

As I considered her statement, Kate returned with our wine. I watched and indeed she did check out Gwen's breasts. She then said, "Your first course will arrive shortly."

I watched her walk away and when I looked at Gwen she was smirking at me as she said, "Told you."

We talked about school for a couple minutes until our bruschetta arrived. I asked Kate, "Have I seen you somewhere before?"

Kate looked at me and said, "I don't think so?"

"You look really familiar," I said.

"I get that a lot," she responded and then left to go to another table.

Gwen said, "How dare you? She was my seduction."

I smiled and said, "Is it dare time?"

"Yes it is, but I suggest a double dare," she said deviously.

"Do tell," I asked intrigued.

"First," she began, "We both flirt with her and see who can get her number."

"OK," I said, "Easy enough."

"Second," she continued as she reached for her purse, "We both put these in our cunts for the rest of the night." She then handed me a jelly egg.

My face went red, which never happens, as I took the egg; plus Gwen is not one for using such a vulgar world as cunt. Gwen took a bite of her bruschetta as she smirked at me. I was completely out of my element; was she seducing me?

I get up to go to the washroom when Gwen stopped me and commanded, "No, no, no, put it inside you here."

I looked at her, smiled and said, "Really, what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing yet," she teased back.

I turned it on low, looked around and awkwardly inserted the egg into my pussy which was rather difficult because I was wearing pantyhose and not stockings like I usually did.

Gwen smiled as she took another bite of her bruschetta.

I asked, "Are you not putting yours in?"

"All in good time," she answered and ate more of her bruschcetta and put the egg on the table in the open for anyone to see.

Frustrated I began my appetizer. After we finished our bruschcetta in silence, Kate came back to grab the plates.

Kate saw the egg, looked slightly confused as Gwen looked at her and said, "It's a toy. Have you ever used one?"

Kate shook her head no as Gwen continued, "You should it feels amazing." Gwen then took the egg, turned it on so the soft vibration sound could be heard, while starring at Kate, and put it inside herself. She then gave a soft moan. "Kate you have got to try this."

Kate stood memorized in trance as I said, "Kate, could I get a second glass of wine?"

Kate looked at me and said, "Yes ma'am," and she walked away.

I said, "Gwen, this is a new you."

"You are to blame," she countered.

"How so?" I asked.

"I have been jealous of your lifestyle forever. You always are so happy."

"You seemed happy," I said concerned.

"I have not been for a long time," she said solemnly.

"You know, I am most happy when I am hanging out with you," I admitted.

"You are?"

"Of course. I love teaching, I love spending time with my family and I love hanging out with you. My sex life is just another part of who I am. I enjoy it, but it only brings temporary joy."

"Oh," she said reflectively.

Kate returned with our salads and we ate in them in silence. As we finished our salads, Gwen finally asked, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything?" I answered.

"Why have you never hit on me? Do you not find me attractive?" she asked insecurely.

I let out a gasp I was so surprised by the question. "Um, first off I find you the most beautiful person I know both inside and out. But I would never do anything that would ruin our friendship. You seemed so in love with Rob that I just never thought you would be into me in that way."

Gwen looked at me as she took in my response. A guy, probably 20, came and took our plates and Kate followed behind with our main course. Kate asked, "Is there anything else I can get you ladies?"

"Your phone number," I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.