Ladz Local Lovelies #56 : Laura
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Laura wants Gavin. Gavin hardly even notices Laura's alive because he's always got his nose buried in an issue of Ladz magazine. But Laura has a plan - if Gavin's dream is to fuck one of the Ladz "Local Lovelies", she'll just have to become one herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   First   Oral Sex  

Laura lay back on her bed, her hands behind her head, and stared at the ceiling. One leg was bent, with her foot flat on the bed, and her other leg was crossed over it. She bounced her foot idly and wondered if Gavin had picked up his copy of Ladz from the campus newsagents yet. She’d find out soon enough. He was due back any minute now.

At twenty, Gavin was almost year older than Laura. Instead of going to university straight from school, he’d deferred his entry, travelled around Europe, and joined the volunteer effort in Africa. She thought he was fun to be around, although not everyone agreed, and he was, without doubt, one of the most intelligent people she’d ever met.

He was also drop-dead gorgeous, with a classically chiselled face and a fashionable, unruly mop of hair. She heard the door to the apartment open and then slam closed behind whoever had just walked in. She knew it could only be Gavin because the rest of her flatmates were supposed to be in lectures. The flat was owned by the university and housed six students, right on campus. At the start of the year, the three boys and three girls who were to share had been strangers. Now they were friends.

“Gavin? That you?”

“Laura? Where are you?”

“In here. My room.” From the moment she had set eyes on him, Laura had been smitten. He reduced her to a quivering mass of desire whenever she saw him.

“Yeah, right. Suppose you would be.” He stepped into her room. He still had on his green military-style jacket, which Laura thought suited his shaggy black hair, with his canvas satchel still slung over his shoulder. He held the latest edition of Ladz open in front of him, flipping back and forth between two pages. His big, brown eyes were wide, his mouth was slack. His tongue was almost hanging out.

For all his good qualities, there was one thing about Gavin that annoyed Laura. He read lads’ mags. Each month he had Loaded and FHM delivered to the door, but his real weakness was Ladz, and its photoshoots of supposedly real girls. His love of real girls bordered on obsession. He’d spend hours looking at them. He rated them out of ten and kept a league table of his favourites. He even scanned the pictures into his computer to make desktop wallpapers from them. It was a shame that his love of ‘real girls’ didn’t extend to one of the real live girls that he lived with.

Laura rolled onto her side and rested her head on her hand. Her auburn curls cascaded behind her. She bent one leg so that her skirt rode up her leg a little further. Her grin was a mile wide. Gavin glanced from the magazine to Laura and back to the magazine. She saw the look in his eyes that meant he recognised both her pose and her outfit. She knew exactly which pages of the magazine he was looking at. “So?”

He looked up again. “Is ... is this really you?” Laura had never heard his rich, deep voice quiver like that before.

“Yeah.” She blinked slowly and deliberately and then licked her lips. “It is. You like?”

“But ... I mean ... When? How?”

“You know those shots that Robbo took of me, Kelly and Sandra for his photography assignment before Christmas?”

“The ones in the Mrs Claus outfits? Yeah, I remember.”

“I sent copies of them to the magazine. They liked them and next thing I know, I got a call to go up to London for a shoot.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.