Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Whoa," Vince said. "Let me open my eyes here. Did you just ask what I think you did?"

"I'm pretty sure I did," Janice replied. "And?"

"Well, not really, no."

"Ever want to?"

"I guess, sure."

"Good. Because that's what I want next. I want to get fucked really hard in the ass. And Vince, this might be a little challenging for you, but I'm gonna ask you to trust me."

"What do you mean, Jan?"

"What I mean is, I want you to be a little rough with me. When I said fuck me hard in the ass, I meant it. Can you do that for me?"

"I guess so. But why?

"Let's just say I'm a little upset with myself right now and I feel like ... I don't know. Just like having someone be a little hard on me. Can you do that, or not?"

"I'm not totally sure what you mean, Jan. But if you tell me as we go, I'll try."

"Thank you, Vince. I'm sure it sounds weird, but like I said, just trust me."

Jan got out of bed and walked across the room to the small bag she had brought with her. She reached inside and just seconds later brought out a tube of lubricant. She returned to the bed and lay down next to Vince.

"You sure about this?" Vince asked.

"Yes, Honey. Totally sure. Now, let's see what we're working with here. We need a real erection for this little adventure."

She pulled back the covers to check out the state of Vince's penis and she found it in need of some work.

"We've put this beautiful boy through the ringer, haven't we? Well, let Mommy give it some love and I'll bet it will rise to the challenge just fine."

Vince tried to focus on Janice slipping her mouth on and off his growing erection, and not on her calling herself Mommy, which he didn't quite know how he felt about. Between his young age and his partner's cock sucking experience, he was hard again in no time.

"O.K. Honey," Jan said, "So, have you ever done this to a girl?"

"Anal?" Vince confirmed. "Not ... really."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, a couple of girls wanted to, but then they chickened out."

"I guess I can understand that with the meat your packing, Young Man. So, you don't really know how this works. Well, you know which hole to put that thing in. That'll get us a long way. Usually the hard part is that the girl getting reamed is uncomfortable and can't relax. Or if it hurts even a little then they can't handle it. You won't have that trouble with me, Vince."

Janice rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs apart as a way of telling Vince to get started.

"O.K., Jan. So, should I lube everything up first?"

"Actually, just spit on me," Janice said. "Forget about the lube for now. I got you pretty wet in my mouth. Just spit in my crack and and go for it."

"Isn't that going to hurt, Jan?"

"Vince, just do what I asked, O.K.? I'll be fine."

Vince put his hands on Janice's ass and spread her cheeks apart, but instead of spitting, he bent down and began kissing one cheek, and then the other.

"What are you doing Vince?"

"I'm kissing your ass, Jan."

"Just give me some spit and fuck me, Vince."

For the first time, Vince did not follow Janice's instructions. He continued kissing all over her ass and into her crack. He spread her further apart and ran his tongue inside.

"Don't worry, I'll get you wet," Vince said as he continued with his tongue.

"Vince... ," Janice began to protest further.

Vince made no move to stop what he was doing. He did get Janice wet as he had promised. But he kept on kissing and licking her until she started to squirm.

"Vince, I'm serious. Just fuck my ass already."

"Why? Don't you like this?"

"Yes, it feels good. But I don't want to feel good right now. I told you that."

"O.K., Jan. Get up to your knees and I'll do what you want."

Figuring she would finally get her pounding, Janice obliged. She kept her face and arms on the bed, but she raised her hips up, expecting to feel Vince's cock pushing on her butt hole soon after. To her surprise, she felt his mouth again.

"Vince! Would you please, just, fuck, my ass already?"

Vince started moving up and down, licking from Janice's crack down to her clit, then back up, then back down. He stopped often to circle her asshole with the tip of his tongue, or to push it into her cunt.

"Why are you so mad at yourself, Jan?" he said when he stopped to take a breath.

"It doesn't matter. Just ... ooohhhhh, Vince!"

Vince knew he was getting to Jan, and he enjoyed the feeling. He kept kissing, licking and sucking all over her backside. He lapped firmly at her clitoris, he stuck his tongue in her pussy repeatedly, and he focused much attention on her pucker.

"Vince ... ffffuuuck ... Vince I want you to ffff ... ohhhhhh, Vvviiinccee ... Damn it, Vince, you're gonna make me, OOOhhhhh fuck!"

Vince kept up the pressure and kept after his goal, which was in fact, to bring Janice to climax. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her to his face, allowing him to stimulate her asshole with tongue and lips. She began moving her bottom around, not wanting to allow herself pleasure while at the same time not being able to stop drinking it in.

"OOOHhhhh, daaaaamnn I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cuuuuuummm!!!"

Vince felt a new level of satisfaction in giving this particular orgasm. Not only did he make Janice cum completely on his own, against her protests even, but he realized that more than before, he genuinely wanted his partner to feel amazing. And, on top of it all, in the previous hours, he had come to like Janice very much.

As her orgasm subsided, Vince kept up with gentle kisses around every part of Janice's ass. Eventually she lowered her hips to lie flat on the bed once again.

"Did you like that, Jan?" he finally asked.

"Yes, you jackass," Janice said without much of an edge. "Why the hell didn't you just do what I told you to do?"

"Didn't it feel good?"

"Of course it did! But I didn't want to feel good!"

Vince crawled onto Janice's body, laying his still very erect cock along her crack, and his chest against her back.

"Why didn't you want that?" he said softly into her ear.

"Ugh! It's not that I didn't want it, Vince ... Yes, I know I just said the opposite thing. Hey, when did you start to care so much about how the girl you're with is feeling, anyway? Why aren't you just fucking away, like you normally do?"

"I think maybe you've shown me the light, Jan."

"Great. Good timing on my own part."

"Do you really want me to do what you said?"

"Fuck my ass? Yes! How many times to I have to say it? Don't you want to?"

"Sure I do, I guess. It's never been my goal in life to do a girl that way, but it's fine. But, do you still want me to not use that lube stuff? You are pretty wet down there now, but still..."

"I can tell that you got me soaked. Sure, go ahead and try without it."

Vince got up to his knees and positioned himself over Janice's rear. She was indeed very wet and slippery. He laid his very hard penis at the base of her crack and it slid in between her cheeks with ease.

"Wow, that feels good," Vince said as he moved himself back and forth a few times.

Janice reached back and pulled her buttocks apart with her hands once again, hoping this time Vince would follow through on her request. He followed through and she soon felt him putting the tip of his erection directly on her butt hole and moving it around.

"You're probably leaking enough by now to lube me up anyway."

Vince looked more closely at his missile and its target and found that Jan was right, he was discharging precum freely. He rubbed around the hole some more. A new thought occurred to him.

"You know Jan, like I said, I've never done this before. And I was wondering ... will there be ... you know ... anything to deal with?"

"No, Vince. Good that you asked though. I took care of it. You'll have clear sailing. No worries."

"So, should I just start going for it then?" Vince asked.

"Yep," Janice replied. "Just start pushing in. Then move back a little to get your cock and my asshole more wet, then push in a little more. I might ask you to stop so I can work the muscle a little to help the process."

"Uh, O.K.," Vince said somewhat skeptically, still not knowing quite what to expect.

"It'll be fine, Vince."

"All right. Just tell me if it's hurting you."

"Vince, I want to be fucked, hard in the ass. I told you, don't worry about being gentle. I know it might hurt."

Vince tried to put his newly found feelings of caring away as he started to push his dick through Janice's tight ring of muscle.

"MMmmmmm..." Janice moaned as he began.

Vince stopped and pulled back, then started in again, making it a bit further, then back out. He wanted to ask Janice if she was O.K., but he thought he had probably already talked too much for the time being. He pushed in a bit further.

"O.K., O.K.," Janice said. "Hold there for a moment Honey, she grunted as she bore down on Vince's cock, which she knew would help her relax and let him enter further. "UUnnnggggggaahhhh ... O.K., more."

Tentatively, Vince pushed his cock in a bit deeper. He was only inside Janice by a couple of inches, but he was taken with how tight her ass felt. He pushed a little more but then what encountered resistance.

"More, Vince," Jan said urgently. "Fuck my ass, give me more."

Vince tried to push harder, to pull out a bit in an effort to lube things up, then back in. She told him to push even harder still.

"Jan, I really don't want to hurt you."

"Just give it to me, harder!"

Reluctantly Vince applied more pressure, succeeding in driving another half inch into the tunnel. This time he knew Janice was feeling discomfort.

"OOOOhhhhwwwww, fuck!" she exclaimed. "Owwwwww, damn it!"

"Jan, I can't do any more. I won't do any more."

"Fine," she replied with a sigh. "You're right, Kid. I want to punish myself, not wind up in the hospital. Come on out for a second."

Vince fairly wrenched his penis out of his partner's anus as she reached for the lube. She squirted some out onto her hand and reached back to apply it to herself. Vince felt better when he saw Janice put one, then two fingers into her butt with the help of the clear gel.

"Give me your hand, Hon."

Vince reached out his hand and Janice squirted a generous amount of lube into his palm.

"I think you know what to do with that, Baby."

Vince greased his pole from top to bottom, then instinctively put a finger to Janice's butt hole and pushed. He was greatly encouraged by how easily his it entered.

"Try again?" Vince asked.

"Yes, Baby. And thank you, Vince."

"For what?"

"For caring, about me. Once again, I'm impressed with you. I didn't know you had it in you."

"Me either."

"Good, well, now let's work on getting it in me."

Vince smiled at his lover's joke as he put his glans back to the entryway once again. This time he was able to enter her with only a modest amount of pressure.

"AAaahh... ," Jan cooed. "That's much better. Now you can give it to me a little harder, right?"

"Sure, Jan. I'll try to do that."

Vince started his movements in and out again, with much more success. Soon he was in further than he had ever gotten the first time, and then some.

"Ohhh, Jan," he said as he began to understand the special feeling the act could create. "You feel amazing."

"You're pretty extra special to me right now too, Kid," she replied. "Now, seriously, don't hold back. I want more. Push it harder."

Vince now did as she asked and put more pressure on with his hips. Janice moaned and grunted, but Vince could tell that she felt different from the first time. He pushed harder and reached three fourths of the length of his hard on.

"Ohhh, fuck! That's it, Vince. Now you're getting it. Now, give it to me harder. Fuck my ass Baby! Fuck it!"

Harder and further he went into Janice as her moans and grunts got louder and louder.

"O.K., Jan. I'll do it. I'll fuck you harder if that's what you want."

Vince found a rhythm with his movements and he went with it. His strokes got increasingly firm as he felt Janice respond to him. At one point she asked him to hold for a second while she grabbed the lube and asked him to squirt a little more on her. Once he had done that, she wanted him to go all the way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.