Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The next day Nate realized that getting Alexa to promise to not tell her mother what happened between the two of them wasn't going quite far enough. He should have made his daughter promise to not tell anyone.

That morning at work, Nate received a text from Lizzie.

"hi! heard u had fun with A last night! ;-)"

"Oh, crap," Nate whispered as he began a return message. "Lizzie ... please ... not on my phone ... she told you? Really?"

"really really ;-) ima come over tonight to hang with A we can talk then"

Nate didn't even bother trying to come up with a response. He knew there was no way he could keep up with a 19 y.o. girl in a text conversation. He had tried enough times with Alexa to know that. Nor did he want more details on his cell phone. He wasn't sure he knew how to delete messages.

What Nate really wanted to know from Lizzie was exactly what Alexa had told her. And in turn, what details of her own did Lizzie offer? He couldn't imagine she had told Alexa that she had given him a blowjob, and that the next day he screwed her. At least he hoped she wouldn't have told Alexa that. He also realized that someone else knew he had masturbated with his daughter. Nate felt his anxiety level rising as it appeared that his tangled web of sexual drama could be spinning out of control.

The little bit of grace Nate received that evening was when Janice told them she had to return to her office for a few hours after dinner. Nate commented about how hard she had been working, then she was off, and he was alone with the girls.

"So, I understand you two have been sharing stories," Nate said to them.

Lizzie and Alexa looked at other and grinned.

"I guess so, Dad," Alexa replied. "Did you really think we wouldn't talk about what happened?"

"I suppose not," Nate said. "Of course, I was hoping ... Anyway ... So, neither of you thinks I'm the biggest pervert in the world? Lizzie, I would think you especially might think that."

"Why, Mr. S?" Lizzie asked.

"Because you know he masturbated with his daughter," Alexa replied. "And he helped her cum for the first time."

"Oh, yeah," Lizzie said.

"Yeah, that," Nate said.

"Oh, no way, Mr. S! Alexa totally wanted you to, just like I did. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sure there are many, many people who would debate that one," Nate remarked. "I still can't begin to understand..."

"What, Dad?"

"Why me? Why would you want me of all people to be the one to, 'coach' you?"

"I told you last night, Dad. You're just the best. That's all there is to it. You're an awesome guy and all my friends think that. We trust you and feel safe with you and we know you really, really care about us."

"Yeah!" Lizzie added. "You are absolutely the best, Mr. S. There's nobody I trust the way I trust you."

"Well, again, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would think otherwise if they knew what we've been doing."

"Who cares what they think, Dad?"

"The one I do care about is your mother, and I don't think she would be quite so objective about it."

"Neither of us are gonna tell Mom, Dad."

"No way," Lizzie chimed in.

"Thanks, both of you. Now, I have a question for you girls," Nate said. "This is a little hard for me to ask you, Alexa. But I guess after last night, what the hell, right?" Alexa smiled at Nate and nodded. "Anyway, I'm just wondering about you needing pointers on, you know ... having an orgasm. Don't you guys, uh ... touch yourselves? You know, in general? How come you haven't figured that out already?"

"I've touched myself for a long time, sure," Lizzie said. "But I think I always did it just because it felt good to do it. I didn't like, have a goal or anything. And then since I started having sex, I still do the same thing. I lay in bed and just sort of, run my fingers around my lips and everything."

"Do you get wet when you do that?" Nate asked, marveling at how it had become relatively acceptable for him to ask a question like that of his daughter's friend, and ask it in front of his daughter, no less.

"Yeah, I do. And that feels really good too. It all feels good."

"And it doesn't sound like any of the guys you've been with have exactly made that a priority ... like we talked about the other day."

"Not until you!" Lizzie said enthusiastically.

"I hate to ask, Alexa, but how about you? You know, touching yourself."

"I've just never done it that much, I guess," Alexa replied. "I've tried, but honestly, until last night I never had anything close to an orgasm."

"What about you Mr. S? When did you start playing with yourself?"

"Lizzie, seriously?"

"Yeah! Come on, you get to ask us all this stuff. When did you start?"

"Yeah, Dad. You can tell us."

"This just gets more weird all the time. You really want to hear this?"

"It only seems fair, Dad," Alexa said with a grin.

"Fine. I guess I first started, just sort of playing around when I was about 10."

"Did you really Dad? Wow."

"Yeah, that was about how old I was. Probably like what Lizzie said, I was just touching because it felt kind of cool. At that age I didn't realize there was something to be accomplished by doing that. I was just exploring."

"That is so fun!" Lizzie exclaimed. "I can't believe we're getting to hear this! So, when did you start, you know ... cumming?"

"I don't know exactly. Maybe when I was 11. I know I started doing it more. And it felt better and better. So I did it even more. And it went from feeling good to feeling intense. Then after a while the tingling and all that started when I did it. I guess I kind of remember the first few times it actually happened."

"Really? Tell us, Mr. S!"

"O.K. I'm sure I thought I was going to pee or something. It had that feeling. I haven't thought about this for 35 years or so, but I can remember the first few times stuff shot out, I thought at first that it was pee. But then I rubbed it on my fingers and it was slippery. And I smelled it and knew it wasn't pee. Then I became interested in what it was, so I did it again pretty soon after. My ejaculate was clear then ... too young for sperm production."

"That's weird to hear, but cool at the same time, Dad."

"Seriously? It sounds just weird to say that stuff out loud, especially to you, Honey."

"It's cool, totally Dad."

"Thanks for telling us about that, Mr. S. I don't think there's a dad in the world who would be as cool as you about this."

"If I'm so cool, how come I still feel so perverted?"

"You're no more perverted than us, Mr. S."

"Well, thanks for saying that, Lizzie ... I think."

"Really, Dad. We're asking you because we want to know. It's not like you're trying to get us to talk about sex so you can get off."

"So," Lizzie said, "speaking of that, do you, Mr. S.?"

"Do I what, Lizzie?"

"Do you get yourself off? I mean, you're married and everything. Do you still do it?"

"More weird territory. Um ... sure I do. I'm pretty sure that most men do even if they've been married many years."

"What do you think about when you do it?" Lizzie asked.

Nate had to stop himself, because he wanted to tell Lizzie that she was probably his favorite fantasy girl of all time. If it had just been the two of them, he might have. But he couldn't even think about saying that in front of Alexa. In front of his wife was one thing, but he couldn't say that in front of his daughter. Unfortunately the girls didn't let it lie.

"I don't know, Lizzie. Various things."

"Do you ever think about Alexa?"

"Lizzie. Absolutely not. I never have, honestly. Well..."

"What, Dad?" Alexa said sounding surprised. "You have thought about me?"

"No, no," Nate replied. "No, except for ... well, last night, you know ... You asked me if I wanted to see..."

"I asked him if he wanted to see my pussy," Alexa said to Lizzie.

"And did you, Mr. S? Did you want to see Alexa's pussy?"

"Yeesh. Yes, I did. And I told her so."

"And how did you like it?" Lizzie asked.

Nate rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Dad. Tell her what you thought about my pussy."

"O.K., if you insist. I ... I loved it. I shouldn't have, but I did. I loved looking at it. I loved seeing you touch it, Honey."

"He said he thought my pussy was gorgeous," Alexa said.

"Too fucking cool," Lizzie said.

"So," Nate replied, "that's the extent that I've thought about Alexa, O.K.?"

Nate hoped that honest answer would satisfy them.

"Have you ever thought about Lizzie when you were doing it, Dad?"

Just when he thought he could get out of this part of their conversation unscathed.

"Guys," Nate sighed, "I really don't want to talk about that any more, O.K.?"

"Dad! I think means you have thought about Lizzie! Tell the truth!"

"Ugh. Look ... fine. Yes, I will admit that I've thought about Lizzie at times. She's very beautiful. I've tried not to, but I couldn't help it."

"Ha! It's O.K., Dad. I understand."

"Thank you, Mr. S! I'm totally flattered!"

Nate couldn't help but wonder if Lizzie had let-on to Alexa what actually happened between them. It didn't sound like it. But then Nate was well aware that Lizzie could be a lovable airhead sometimes. He thought perhaps she had forgotten what they had done. Thankfully neither of the girls asked Nate how he had thought about Lizzie, because he didn't think he could give that one a truthful but succinct answer.

"How do you feel right now, Dad?"

"What do you mean, Honey?"

"I mean ... uh..."

"I think she means, is this talk turning you on?"

Alexa smiled and nodded in agreement. Nate then remembered that sometimes 'clueless Lizzie' could grasp things pretty well.

"Uh ... well," Nate replied. "I can't deny that it is, yeah. Why did you ask, Alexa?"

"Oh, I was thinking that maybe we could, you know ... practice together?"

"Oh, yeah!" Lizzie said. "I've been thinking about the two of you playing with yourselves together. I would love to see that!"

"Girls, I really don't think..."

"Pleeeease?" the two said in unison, pleading just the way Lizzie and Gabriella had done.

"You can't really mean that, can you?"

Lizzie and Alexa were both already unbuttoning their jeans while Nate waited for an answer. He rolled his eyes briefly as he watched the girls unzip their pants.

"Come on, Dad. You have to do this with us."

"Are you kidding me?" Nate said half-heartedly.

"No, we're not, Mr. S," Lizzie replied.

By now Alexa had her hand inside her panties, while Lizzie was removing her jeans and leaving her panties intact. Once they were at her ankles, she leaned back and started rubbing herself slowly on top of her underwear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.