Lizzie Came
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

After Lizzie left, Nate's head was spinning.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked himself silently. "Was that a dream, or what? Shit, stuff like that doesn't happen to me!"

​For the remainder of the evening Nate's mind ran the gamut, from feeling incredibly guilty that he cheated on Janice, "How could I do that? Janice trusts me. Sure, I didn't have sex with Lizzie, but hell, I played with her boobs ... they're so incredible ... Shut up you idiot! I played with her boobs, I fingered her and made her cum, and she gave me a blowjob. That's cheating, isn't it?"

To a new level of guilt, "And it was with my daughter's best friend, who's only nineteen!​ What the hell would Alexa think if she knew Lizzie gave me a blowjob in our living room?​"

To ​thinking that he actually did her some good and helped her figure herself out a little, which of course was also a serious rationalization, "She did seem to feel better about things when she left. And she understands herself better now. She knows what an orgasm is. Every girl her age should certainly know that. Maybe she won't let guys walk all over her as much now!"

To finally ​beating himself up for missing the opportunity to fuck his favorite fantasy girl, "She was practically begging me to fuck her! What kind of an idiot am I?"​

Nate finally settled down enough to allow himself to go to bed. He went to sleep without too much trouble, but he awoke several hours later with Lizzie on his mind, and an erection in his shorts. He saw no harm in relieving himself of this one.

"If I was here alone with the girls away under any other circumstances, I'd probably be in bed jerking off and thinking about Lizzie, or some other girls. So, why not?"

Nate had plenty of very fresh images to run through his mind as he stroked his erection. He thought of Lizzie's big tits and how unbelievable it was to see them in person. Then he remembered what they felt like to his touch. And as if that wasn't enough, he actually got to put his fingers in her super wet pussy. Then of course, there was the vision of Lizzie between his legs giving him a blowjob. And to top it all off, Nate shot his load picturing himself going the final step and fucking sweet Lizzie every which way but loose. He held his cock firmly as it pulsed and squirted.

As the images of the sexiest girl he had ever known faded, Nate wiped the warm semen from himself, went to the bathroom, then got back into bed. Before drifting off to sleep, a thought he had earlier resurfaced, "Shit. If Lizzie is having sex with guys, does that mean Alexa is too?" Not wanting to even think about that, Nate put it out of his mind and went to sleep for the rest of the night.

Nate was up early the next morning. He had showered and had eaten breakfast by 6:30 a.m. He was in the kitchen with coffee and the day's paper when he saw someone come to the back door. The curtains were mostly drawn, so he couldn't make out the identity of the person. He went to the door to see who it might be.

"Lizzie!" Nate exclaimed as he opened the door. "What are you doing here? And..."

"Hi, Mr. S!" Lizzie said as she grabbed Nate for a good morning hug.

Nate was a bit dazed as he accepted Lizzie's embrace. Adding to the fog in his brain was the fact that another girl was standing behind Lizzie outside the door. Lizzie being as short as she was, and the other girl being tall, Nate could see right over Lizzie's head while she hugged him. He smiled wanly at the girl outside, whom he didn't know. She smiled back at him.

"Um ... Lizzie..." Nate began. "Who's..."

"This is Gabriella! Gabriella, this is Mr. S!"

"Oh, uh ... hi," Nate said, not knowing what to think about his visitors.

"Lizzie, what's going on? Is everything O.K.?"

​"Totally, O.K.!" Lizzie said enthusiastically. "Hey, can we come in?"

"Sure, L-Lizzie. Why not?"

​Nate was beyond puzzled. He couldn't imagine why Lizzie had come back so soon, and so early on a weekend morning, and with another girl in tow. However confused, Nate was hospitable, offering the girls coffee before inviting them to come into the living room.

"So, Lizzie," Nate began, once they had all sat down, "it's really early. What's this all about?"

"I just had to tell you what happened, last night, Mr. S!"

Nate knew all too well what had happened with Lizzie and himself. He hoped upon hope that she hadn't told this girl what had gone on.

"Lizzie, I don't think this is the best time to..." He glanced at Gabriella, then back at Lizzie.​

"Don't worry, Mr. S. Seriously. Just listen, O.K.?"

"O.K., Lizzie. Go ahead."

"Thanks! So, pretty late last night, I was SO surprised, but Gabriella texted me!"

"I don't quite get it, Lizzie," Nate said. "Why were you so surprised?"

"Well, I like, thought she hated me, because of Vince!"

"Ohhh! So this ... this is the Gabriella that Vince was ... that was his..."

"Right, I told you she was one of his new girlfriends."

"O.K., I remember," Nate said, glancing and politely smiling at Gabriella.

"Good," Lizzie said. "So, she texted me. And she wanted to talk to me!"

"I broke up with Vince," Gabby interjected.

"Oh, O.K.," Nate replied, still not knowing what he was supposed to make of the conversation.

"All he talked about was Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie. Even when we were ... well, you know."

Nate realized he might be in for more sex talk. He was again at a loss for how to respond. He was glad Lizzie kept it going.

"Can you believe that? What a jerk! All he did with me was drop Gabby's name all the time. So anyway, we texted for a while, then we decided to meet early this morning to talk."

"Wow, you must have really wanted to talk to be up this early."

"We totally did," Gabriella said.

"So anyway," Lizzie continued, "we got to talking and we realized that Vince was the same exact way with Gabby as he was with me!"

She looked intently at Nate, clearly assuming he knew what she was referring to. He looked back at her quizzically.​

"I'm not sure what you mean, Lizzie."

"You know!" Lizzie said. "He doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself."

Nate still looked puzzled.

"He never, ever gives her orgasms!" Nate looked at the floor, feeling embarrassed. "Not only that, but Gabby doesn't think she has ever had one, just like I hadn't!"​

​"Oh, Lizzie," Nate said, "you didn't talk about..." Nate cast another furtive glance in Gabriella's direction. "Please, tell me you didn't."

"I had to, Mr. S! Don't worry! Gabriella won't say anything."

Nate looked at Gabriella, who grinned and shook her head from side to side.

​"You shouldn't have said anything, Lizzie. But regardless, did you come here just to tell me about Vince?"

"Not exactly," Lizzie said slyly.

"Well, what then?" Nate inquired.

Now it was Lizzie's turn to look at Gabby. The two girls smiled at each other.​

​"Well, Mr. S," Gabby said, "Lizzie said you were so, super nice to her when she came over to talk about Vince. And she said maybe I could talk to you too."

"Oh, oh, uh O.K. Well, girls, does it have to be so early in the morning? Maybe you could come back when Janice and Alexa are both home. We can talk then. How about that?"

"Actually, I was thinking you could help Gabby in another way, besides talking to her, Mr. S."

It only took Nate a second to grasp Lizzie's point.

"Oh, no! Lizzie, you can't be serious!" She just smiled her biggest smile at him. "Lizzie, what happened last night should never have happened. I've been feeling guilty about it ever since. Don't you feel bad? Even a little?"

"Not at all," Lizzie replied. "Mr. S, you helped me so, so much. I had no idea what it was like to have a guy touch me like that. And I know I never had an orgasm before last night. If I had felt anything like that I would have remembered it.

"Please, Mr. S?" Gabriella said. "Lizzie said what you did was just amazing. I really want to know what it's like to have an orgasm."

"Girls, no way! This is out of the question. Lizzie, you're my daughter's friend. And Gabriella, well​ ... I don't know you, but ... do you know Alexa?" She nodded her head. "Well then, you both know my daughter. She'd be horrified if she found out what happened between Lizzie and me."

"Pleeeeease?" Lizzie and Gabriella started to say together.

Nate was reminded of the way Alexa and her friends would act when he had taken them to the park or to the pool and they wanted ice cream or some other snack.​ They would take on the pouting, pleading posture, which is exactly what Lizzie and Gabriella were doing.

"Look, you two... ," Nate said. "Are you 12 years old? You're acting like it. This is ridiculous."​

"You know how old we are, Mr. S," Lizzie said as she moved toward Nate. "I know you had fun last night, Mr. S. And it was like, the best night of my life. I just want you to show Gabby how good it feels to cum."

Lizzie was removing her t-shirt as she spoke.​ Within seconds she had revealed her big, bra-clad breasts. Nate couldn't believe he might be seeing them for the second time in under 12 hours. He knew his resistance was already breaking down. He adored Lizzie's tits ... he adored every single inch of Lizzie for that matter. Getting to touch her breasts had been a highlight of his life ... the fulfillment of one of his most serious fantasies. And here they were again, within his grasp.

"Come on, Gabby," Lizzie said. "Join us."

Gabby followed Lizzie's direction and she was soon unbuttoning her blouse. Nate had never seen Gabriella before that morning, but he found her attractive the moment he saw her. ​Whereas Lizzie was tiny and quite buxom, Gabriella was tall and lanky. Nate thought perhaps she played volleyball or some other sport. She was clearly very fit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.