Double or Nothing
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

Cassandra could feel her orgasm blossoming inside her as she sat in her own cocooned darkness. The vibrator the man had pushed inside her was caressing her with its buzzing fingers. She could feel her drool leaking over her ring gag as she panted and moaned but there was little she could do about it. Even the soreness of her welt-stripped ass and the plug inside it seemed to help her wanton desires along. The young blonde didn't want to cum but her body was ignoring her.

A molten rapture continued to fill the mummified girl as she bucked in her chair. She could hear another woman's orgasm as she screamed through her gag. Was it Mandy? Did it matter? Another swell of burning pleasure burnt away those thoughts as Cassandra arched in her chair and was engulfed in fiery waves of rapture. Her entire soul was like an active volcano straining to erupt, but her restraints kept everything bottled in. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the vibrator was turned off and the pleasures ebbed away.

Panting, she could feel the cool of her saliva running over her bared breasts. The orgasm was like nothing else she had ever felt. Her fears and her pains all seemed to help fan the fires within her until all she felt was pure bliss. It scared her.

The tight swathes of latex that now enshrouded her made her sweat and her claustrophobic fears were now creeping back to haunt her. Cassandra tried to focus on something else, thinking of anything other than the tight blackness that encased her.

She could hear the clinking and ringing of dishes. The thoughts of what dinner was going to be made her retch. She was sure that, if she didn't eat what was going to be placed in front of her, then the cropping she had received earlier would seem mild.

Suddenly, she felt her gag being unbuckled.

"Not a single peep out of you all or there'll sure be something to scream about after. Understood?"

Cassandra nodded her head.

Her abductor pulled the gag from her mouth. She didn't realize just how sore her jaw was until she tried to work the stiffness out of it.

"It is time for dinner and I expect you to eat everything in your bowl. I also expect you to answer my questions when I ask them. Do you understand, slaves?"

"Yes, Master," Cassandra said as she heard her sister reply the same way.

"Now lean over the table and eat."

The twins did as they were told, leaning over and finding the stainless steel dog bowls with their tongues and faces as did Janice, Ray's wife. She was considerably less clothed but just as restrained with her wrists now locked behind her back and her cuffed ankles chained tightly to her chair. Ray had added a black leather blindfold to her ensemble and a pair of brass clamps on her nipples to match her collar and manacles.

The salad consisted of several finely chopped vegetables as well as shredded lettuce and chopped salami. It was lightly seasoned with some Italian herbs but Cassandra could taste other flavors as well; flavors that were best not dwelled upon. She didn't realize just how hungry she really was. She also found, beside her bowl, a glass of water with a straw, with which she gladly used to wash down her salad with.

Cassandra desperately wanted to whisper something to her sister, but her fears of pain kept her as silent as if she were wearing a gag. The table was silent save for some clinks and slurps. She realized that her vibe had been turned down to a low purr, probably as she was riding out her last orgasm.

"Slave one, did you have an orgasm?" the man asked.

"Yes, Master," Cassandra heard her sister reply quietly.

"I didn't hear you, slave one."

"Yes, Master," Amanda said a little louder. Cassandra could hear the embarrassment in her tone.

"Did you have an orgasm, slave two?"

Cassandra nodded her head and answered loudly, "Yes Master."

"Did I give either one of you slaves permission to cum?"

A wintry chill trickled through Cassandra. She remembered now that they needed permission to cum. She was so focused on keeping her claustrophobia at bay that cumming was a relief; taking her mind away from that dark place.

"No, Master," she heard her sister reply.

"No, Master," Cassandra quickly added.

All was quiet. The man they were calling Master did not say a single word. Cassandra braced herself for the pain that would inevitably come.

"Open wide, slave number one," the man said quietly.

There were some muffled noises but that was it.

"Open wide, slave two."

Cassandra did as she was told, opening her mouth. The man shoved in a large penis-shaped gag that filled her mouth and pressed down on her tongue. The man then buckled it tightly behind her head. Then she felt a tug on her collar and she gingerly rose from her chair. Another quick two tugs and she followed the man's lead, hopping the fastest she could until he stopped her. She squealed in surprise as the man picked her up and put her over his muscular shoulder.

Sensing the steps downward, she knew he was taking her back to their basement prison. It wasn't long before he plopped her down onto the bed like a sack of potatoes. He pulled and pushed her around until he was satisfied with her position.

"Stay."

The young blonde Cassandra stayed where he placed her, hardly daring to breathe. A whirl of perverted punishments churned in her brain, the worst of which involved them abandoning her just like she was. She could feel the panic begin to rise within her and clutch icily at her heart with its skeletal fingers.

Then she felt something being dumped beside her: her sister.

Knowing that her sister was here with her, Cassandra's panic began to subside. The man placed Mandy against Cassandra and she could feel her sister's little struggles against her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.