Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

As she watched her sister being led out of the room, Cassandra felt her soul just flush down the toilet, leaving just a fragile shell behind. The door shut with certain finality and she was left with her own pain and the woman. Her jaw was starting to hurt, because she was forced to bite down on the gag in a certain way. Her shoulder ached from her hands being stretched to the ceiling.

"Are we ready to have that gag taken out, number 2?" the woman asked as she got up off the bed.

Sandy nodded her head so the woman reached down and unplugged the cords from the box. First to come off were the clips on her nipples. A throbbing pain engulfed them as the clips came off. The mistress gathered up the cords carefully and placed them in the box. The bound blonde then felt her long hair being lifted up and the buckle to her gag being undone. Mistress pulled the gag out and set in it the box.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Cassandra sobbed.

The woman turned around and smiled, "Because it's fun, number 2, and we are being paid lots of money to do it."

"Please let us go," Sandy continued, "Please..."

The woman petted the bound girls' hair, making a hushing noise, "I just love to hear you beg, number 2. It gets my juices flowing again, you know?"

Cassandra dissolved into tears.

"You know, my pretty number 2, if you do what I tell you to do and make me and my husband happy, we may just let you go," Janice brushed the side of the girl's face with her finger and continued, "We have certain tastes, of course, but we may be able to come to an arrangement."

Cassandra continued crying.

"My, you're a beautiful thing, you know that number 2? Pretty blonde hair both upstairs and down, pretty blue eyes, nicely shaped ass and tits. I would dearly love for you to join me in bed..."

"No, please," Sandy whimpered, "Just please let us go."

"Are you going to join me in bed without a fuss?" Janice asked as she traced her finger along Cassandra's collar.

The girl nodded slightly.

"I didn't hear you, number 2..."

"Yes," Cassandra managed to say in a hushed voice.

"What?" Janice prompted, slapping her crop to her side.

"Yes, Mistress," she said louder, turning her head away.

"Much better number 2. Now let's get you ready."

There was almost immediate relief when the rope holding Cassandra's hands over her head loosened and she could drop her cuffed hands in front of her. There was still a soreness to her shoulders, but not nearly what it was. Without a word, the woman undid the rope from around the leather cuffs and pulled it aside so it was no longer in the way. With a gentle tap on the rear, Mistress guided the girl to the bed. The girl's little hops made her all that much more desirable.

"Scoot yourself to the center, number 2," she command.

Sandy sat herself down and wriggled her way to the center of the large bed. Her hands were still encased in a pair of tight leather bags that forced her hands into fists. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed as well and that made it a little difficult getting to where she had to be. When she had finished and with tears streaming down her face, she looked back up at the mistress.

"Now, I need you to lay down with your hands above your head number 2."

The blonde slowly did as she was told, lifting her bag clad hands up as she laid there. The mistress grabbed hold of Cassandra's cuffed wrists and, taking a chain already attached to the brass bed and pulling it tight, Mistress locked the cuffs to it, effectively pinning them to the headboard.

"Please stop doing this..."Sandy whimpered.

Janice ignored her slave's pleas. After making sure that her captive's wrists were secure, she rounded the bed and secured Cassandra's ankles the same way, drawing the girl taut.

"Do I need to gag you, number 2?" Janice asked, leaning over the girl.

"No," she replied quietly.

"I didn't think so. Now, number 2, I was really hoping to get another lesson in before lunch. I know I'm starved and I'm sure you are too. The object of this lesson is to please me."

Janice climbed into bed and straddled the bound girl. Cassandra noticed that the crotch to the mistress' costume hadn't been fastened back up and the woman's cleanly shaved puss was in plain view.

"The vibrator did a wonderful job, mind you, but nothing beats an old-fashioned licking."

"Nooooo," Cassandra shook her head.

Janice moved herself further up until she was kneeling over her prisoners face.

"Now please me number 2 and I won't have to hurt your sister."

Cassandra turned her head, "Please, no, no..."

"Do you want me to hurt your sister? Do you want me to burn her with candle wax or sting her with the cattle prod?"

Sandy shook her head, "No."

"Then use that god damn tongue of yours and lick my cunt!"

The woman knelt further down and Cassandra could smell the strong incense of her puss. Closing her eyes, she hesitantly poked her tongue out and felt the warm, moist flesh of the woman's vagina. She had a slightly salty taste as her tongue began to slowly lap between her lips.

"Good, number 2. Now faster. Lick my clit. Make me purr."

The girl responded, the tip of her tongue found Mistress' swollen pearl and lapped at it. Janice moaned and began to rock her hips slightly. The vibrator hadn't sated her completely and her slave's tongue was sending more flashes of pleasure coursing through her like lightening. Janice could feel that the girl was a virgin at this and it made it all that much sweeter. Her inexperience fueled Janice's desire as a storm of wanton bliss billowed inside her.

"Make me cum, bitch," Janice hissed.

Using her whole head, Cassandra stroked her as best as she could with her tongue and licked around her clit. The woman thrust herself forward, her juices covering Sandy's mouth and nose and the climax thundered inside her, filling her with furious ecstasy. Screaming, Janice rode the blonde's face through wave after wave of pleasure until she collapsed on top of number 2, fulfilled.

"Damn, number 2," Janice said as she rolled off the bound girl.

Cassandra shut her eyes and turned away. The taste of the woman was still on her tongue and the smell of her sex still engulfed her. She was past tears now. There was none left to shed. Cassandra humiliation burned inside her like a phosphorous flare that ate at her very being.

She felt mistress' fingertips caress up the flat of her stomach and over her breasts; teasing at her erect nipples with their fingernails.

"You know, number 2, you won't be half-bad at this if you put your mind to it."

The woman's words gutted Sandy. All she could do was lay there and heave dry tears.

"Open wide," Cassandra heard the woman say.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.