Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

Janice loved the sounds number 2 made through her gag. They were whimpers of soul-wrenching despair. Sweat glistened off of the blonde slave's slender body as Janice ran her fingers over the flat of the girl's stomach and up to her large breasts. The wires were still firmly attached to 2's nipple clamps and Janice pulled at them briefly just to hear number 2 wail into her gag. Janice had no intention of unclamping them yet. She needed them in place for what she planned next.

Reaching down, Janice unplugged the cords going to number 1's vibe and flipped a switch as she pulled the vibe out of the girl. She had decided that number 1 was going to be her husband's slave to use when he came down. Number 2 intrigued Janice more. She was the more 'fragile' of the two twins. Seeing her cum while she was bound had made Janice wet. She wanted number 2 to get her off.

Both of the blonde twins still had their mitten-clad hands bound above their heads as they stood on the balls of their feet. The pressure-switch ball gags still filled both of their mouths as both girls watched Janice circle around them. Finally, she stopped in front of Cassandra and eased the phallus out of her.

"My, you're wet," she smiled as she wafted the vibe beneath Sandy's nose.

Number 2 flinched and tried to pull away, but not before Mistress moistened Sandy's upper lip with the device. The smell of her own arousal now filled her nose.

Mistress leaned down and turned on the device.

Sandy and Mandy both yelped in pain as their nipples were shocked once again by the electrified clamps. Cassandra bit down on her gag and the pain stopped. Sandy imagined that the pain stopped in her sisters clamps as well.

Mistress laughed as she held Cassandra's buzzing vibe in her hand, climbing into the brass bed. Both girls were strung up so they were to the right side of the bed and in plain view of the Mistress.

"Turn to face me, girls," Janice commanded.

Both girls did. They were indeed a gorgeous pair. Number 1 sported a red collar and matching cuffs and number 2 wore a black collar. Other than their cuffs, collar and gag, both were naked and shivering. Tears had made a mess of their studio make-up. Number 2 was still whimpering while number 1 was silent. Both had their glistening dark brown eyes fixed on her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Janice spread her legs open, unfastening the zipper covering her sex. She slowly eased the humming vibrator into herself, eliciting a small moan of pleasure from her lips. It's buzzing soon sparked more flares of passion inside her as she worked the phallus in and out of herself.

"Now, I love the sounds of you two moaning, so that's what I want to hear," Janice said.

Sandy started to moan a little louder but she couldn't hear her sister do the same.

"Moan!" Janice yelled, slapping the riding crop on the mattress.

Both of the bound twins moaned through their gags. The sound was heaven to Janice's ears as she leaned back and started to caress herself with the vibe. Her moans soon joined theirs as her flames roared, climbing higher and higher...

The vibrator stopped and the girl's moans were replaced by cries of pain. Quickly, the vibrator started up again.

Janice thrust the phallus into herself faster and faster and the white hot flames of pleasure seared through her. Again and again, they burnt her soul with bliss until she finally just collapsed back onto the bed. Her eyes opened when she heard the sound of her husband clapping.

"Bravo," Ray said in his smooth southern voice, "Bravo."

Janice sat up, "You like, Master?"

"I like indeed," the man replied, "Now which of these two fillies would you like to spend some quality one-on-one time with?"

Janice smiled, "Why, I think I need to get to know number 2 better, Master, if you permit me to."

"Why certainly," Ray smiled as he stepped over to Amanda, "And I will enjoy the sweet company of number 1."

The man was dressed casually in a black, tight-fitting t-shirt and jeans. Mandy noticed that he had also changed into a pair of black western boots as well.

The man grabbed Amanda's jaw and lifted her head until her eyes were fastened onto his.

"I know you are not going to cause me any trouble, are you? You have your sister there to think of. I would hate to see her punished for your mistakes. Now I am going to undo you and I want to stand perfectly still. Do you understand number 1?"

Amanda nodded, closing her eyes. She could feel her tears starting at the corners of her eyes. The firmness of his grip had hurt. He let her go and unfastened the clamps to her nipples. The blood rushing back into them caused a new rush of pain that caused her to moan into her gag.

She felt the man against her back as he reached up and undid the ropes holding her wrists above her head. The ache in her shoulders was now gone as she let her arms drop down. She watched as the man undid the clip between her cuffs. It wasn't a lock as she had first thought. It was a simple spring clip. However, with her hands forced into a fist and enshrouded in leather, there was no way she could undo the clip herself. It might as well been a padlock.

The 'Master' pulled her wrists in back of her and refastened the cuffs together. Amanda tested them a bit, hoping for some slack or give, but there was none. He reached around her and began to caress her sore nips. She could feel his warm breath on her neck and behind her ear as he held her tightly against himself. Amanda felt like that poor field mouse being constricted by an oily black snake just before being made into a meal.

Then he let her go. Amanda barely caught herself from falling over, her ankles still being locked tightly together. She glanced quickly over at her sister, still dangling from her wrists. Mistress was still on the bed, watching them both with her riding crop in her hand.

Amanda noticed the man pulling out a large coil of rope. He unwound it and folded it in half. He then pulled the rope around her waist and pulled it tight, feeding the two loose ends through the looped one. He adjusted it so the knot was in the middle of her back and made sure that it was tight before pulling the ends between her ass cheeks.

Amanda felt a small tap on her inner thigh. Too scared not to obey, she opened her knees as far as she could with her ankles cuffed. She looked down and watched as the man fed the ends of the rope between her legs and up. Gently, the man spread the lips of her sex and pulled the rope up tightly between them, looping it beneath the rope around her waist and tying it off. The white nylon rope was firmly against her clit, rubbing against it with every breath she took and sending little sparks of pleasure through her.

The man held the ends of her crupper like a pair of reins and gave them a quick tug.

"Come on, sweetheart, time to come along," he said as he headed out the door.

The rope chaffed her swollen sex as he pulled her towards the doorway and Amanda had to hop to keep up. Her breast jiggled with every jump as she hopped closer to the open doorway. At the door, she had to jump down a step since the bedroom's floor was several inches higher the cement floor of the basement.

Without a word, he continued to pull her towards the stairs out of the basement. When they got there, she stopped, unable to jump up the first stair.

"Come on, number 1," he said, giving her rope another yank.

Amanda whimpered in her gag and shook her head. There was no way she was going up those stairs like he wanted her to.

"What did you just say?" Ray said, stepping down the stairway and facing her just inches from her nose.

Again, Amanda shook her head.

She squealed in pain as the man's riding crop sliced out and slapped her rear. She strained against the ropes but the man held on tightly and cut her ass two more times before stopping.

"You will never deny your Master again," Ray said in a hushed, hard voice, "Do you understand me, number 1?"

Sobbing, Amanda nodded her head. She felt another tug on her rope crupper. Knowing she couldn't hop up the stairs, she squatted down until she sat on one of the stairs and scooted her way up until she reached to top where she swung her feet around until she could kneel and then stand. All the while, the man named 'Master' watched her as she struggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.