Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 14: Insight

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Insight - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Rather then waste my time wondering if I am going to be allowed to accompany the protectors, I stay in the Library and pour over the local maps of Saint Louis. If any thing happens I didn't want to run into a blind alleyway or something.

I can also have a long talk with Maggie.

"What are you doing?" Maggie asks me as I flip through the third page of street maps.

"Looking for ambush point and seeing where the river moves around the city. If something happens that might be our best way to escape." I tell her.

"You think there is going to be trouble?" she is breathless at the idea.

"Maggie, When has there not been trouble?" I say dryly and flip to the next page.

"Hey I wasn't done with that page," she says, indignant.

"Sorry, I did not know you needed to learn the area." I say and tweak her nose.

"OK," she gives me a cute sour look and changes the subject. "I don't, but how did you learn all that in a few seconds?"

"I did not, I took a picture of it in my minds eye and will retain it till I erase the image," I say automatically.

"uh?" is her puzzled reply.

"My eyes are like cameras, I can save a number of images for later use," I try to explain. I can see by her confused expression that my explanation falls short.

"I have been..."I start again. "Augmented. My eyes like my arm and my turning invisible are part of that. Image retention is really just a small part of it all."

"I will never be like you," she says with longing in her voice.

I straighten up and face her. "You do not want to be like me." I chide her my voice harsh at the thought of such a sweet girl turning into what I am now, she cringes back at my tone, "Oh Maggie, dear girl." I say in softer voice. "I am a monster. I am crazy and maybe even a little dangerous. You should not want this. You should relish the fact that you are young and beautiful and whole," I say and rub my real hand against her jaw.

"But you can do things, I'm just a waste of space," she mutters.

"You do not waste my space," I say equally as quiet and lean in to kiss her.

She easily responds. I deepen the kiss. with in seconds she is panting and moaning. I find I too want to continue this.

"Dammit Chronos," comes the sharp voice of Socrates from behind me. "not in my library."

I sigh and roll my eyes, but gently break out the kiss with Maggie.

"Then I will just have to take her someplace else, someplace where I can get her naked and flat on her back," I taunt him.

"I'm not impressed," is his dry reply. I guess some people are just to old to appreciate how wonderful Maggie is.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.