Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward
Chapter 10: Tipping Point

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Tipping Point - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

As the Kindred argue I wonder, How do you get around their isolationism and Fear? I ask myself. Proof? Profit? Logic? plan old head slapping? This arguing goes back and forth for another hour before I am sure they are not going to bring up any thing new.

I look over at Nimrod, to see he has nodded off. I nudge Saul and point. Saul smiles sweetly and nods at me. I roll my eyes. yes he is very cute now wake him up. Saul mouths 'o' and kicks Nimrod lightly in the shoulder blades. Nimrod wakes imminently and turns to give Saul a sour look, then gives me a frown that is even darker.

"Now," I mouth at him.

He sighs, then nods. He stands drawing the attention of those around us. Nimrod says, "I think," breaking through the latest repeat of isolationism arguments. "much of these argument are not going to be resolved with out some tangible evidence."

"What did you have in mind?" Melville asks him gratefully. Anything to end the endless discussion.

"Why not send our own delegation back to Saint Louis," Nimrod says in a calm and reasonable tone. "Let them take a look at what is really going on and report back. We can make a decision after we know all the facts."

There are a lot of agreeing voices to his idea and Melville asks "Do we take a vote or are there no arguments to this proposal?"

The room takes on a loud din as the noise level rises, but there are no arguments only cheerful confidence.

"And so it is. A group will be selected. Ask and we will but together a general drawing if there are too many names." Melville has to bellow his last words over the cacophony of sounds, as people start to mingle among themselves.


Once the plan for a delegation has been made, Melville calls the meeting to a close. The crowd files out slowly, everyone talking to their neighbors about what might happen.

"Elders would you please stay for a moment." Melville asks as the crowd thins down to almost manageable.

"Stay," Nimrod catches my wrist as I prepare to leave with the rest.

I nod my head and snuggle against to his side. As I snuggle I see a number of the elders give me a look of amusement. only Napoleon scowls at me. I can see a new confrontation ensuing with my presents.

I tug on Nimrod's arm. He only glances my way and pats me as if to comfort me.

I sigh, someone is being obtuse.

"If we are all here," Melville starts. "I will be brief. I know we all want to get back to our homes and warm them up of the night." He flashed me and Nimrod a quick grin. OK, yes I do much of the warming in our cabin.

"Does she have to be here?" Napoleon growls at Melville. This time he doesn't even try to talk to me. I think he is learning.

In response I say. "Napoleon if I were feeling childish I would stick my tongue out at you from behind Nim's back, but I like to think we are past that, so why do you not, stay silent and let the adults get back to taking and leading like they should."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.