Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 7: Opportunity

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Opportunity - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Once back at the cabin I look down at the muddy mess and wonder if it worth it to go back in and finish what we started. I should at least pick up a change of clothing, I reason so I go in.

"Ah!" I hear Maggie in the bed room. I stop for a minute to wonder about that. But she shrieks 2 more times as I stand there I get hot and long for her tongue. I start to shed my robe even as my feet bring me to the bedroom door.

"oh, oh, oh, Ah!" Damn it seems like I have just missed her.

I slip in and Nimrod gives me a pleased smile as he wipes his finger off with the hand towel we keep by the bed.

"They did not need me," I grin back at him.

"And they wanted you to mud wrestle with them?" Nimrod says sarcastically eying me from head to toe.

"That bad," I crinkle my brow in disgust.

"Close," he says.

"Oh Nosis, you are covered," Maggie lifts her head briefly to look at what Nimrod and I were talking about.

"So noted," I say in a dry tone, far dryer than I am.

"I guess I will go take a bath then," I then add and give Nimrod my big sad puppy dog look. "Sigh."

"Who's at the gate?" Nimrod asks he too gets out of bed.

He is looking so much better then when I first met him. his color is better, his skin is more pliant and he moves better like the arthritis that plagued him is gone.

"Who's at the gate?" he asks again as I don't answer him the first time.

"Saint Louis folks." I remember to answer this time.

"Why do I think I am going to be busy again today," he has made his way over to me and puts his hands on my shoulder and then draws me to he for a hug. I am not sure which of us needs the hug more, but we both certainly benefit from it.

"I love you," he whispers in my hear and fluffs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you," I purr back at him.

"Let's take a bath," he adds in a louder voice for Maggie's benefit.


Most of the time I love to take a bath with Nimrod, well any excuse to use the bathhouse really, I am very fond of the whole idea. but today, for some reason I find that I am distracted. Not even Maggie, flashing her tits at me can get me to do much more than smile. Saint Louis, people from Saint Louis are here, keeps running through my mind. Things are going to happen, again.

"Are you alright love?," Nimrod asks in concern when I once again fail to answer his other question.

"I am getting one of those feelings," I answer distractedly. "I need to think."

"Of course," he is worried I can tell because he over rides Maggie and sends her on her way with a warning not to bother me.

"I am going to go off to Melville's," he tells me once we are cleaned and dressed. "I think we will be meeting there, do you want to come?"

"No," I say as I wander off. I end up back at the cabin. the rooms smell like sex. I breath in deeply as sink down into Nimrod's rocking chair.

Shifting my mind back to Saint Louis, they want something? Why else would they be here.

It is the start of something I am sure of that. I let the vision take me; there are people I don't know, some worried, some angry, some dead. There is travel I can tell by the shifting landscape. I think I need to go to Saint Louis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.