Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 2: Round the Word

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Round the Word - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

When I get back to the Cabin, much to my disappointment, everyone is up. Not that I am surprised, we can't stay in bed all day no matter how much we would like to. Nimrod is an Elder and has duties, Saul is a healer and has rounds to make. Maggie is, well still in training, but who cares when she looks at me with those big hazel adoring eyes. She is our little fuck bunny and we love her.

Saul is doing his usual thing in the kitchen, putting together a late breakfast.

Maggie is in a chair having Nimrod comb her long black hair out. To my regret everyone is semi-clad. Saul and Nimrod in their house robes. Beautiful new ones' thanks to Nimrod's cousin Godiva. Saul in a dashing dark blue and Nimrod in mint green. Maggie is wrapped in one of the spare robes. As it was made for a man much larger than her; she swims in it.

"And you're back," Nimrod calls the greeting as I push the door open.

"Death, maiming and destruction are not the order of the day, " I say while glaring daggers at him and his cheerful tone.

"What was that all about?" Saul asks in a much kinder tone.

"Napoleon wanted me to identify someone." I frown darkly as I say his name.

"You know, my da says that if you really hate someone it means deep down you love them. and you should--" Maggie stops mid thought. "never mind.

I burst into laughter.

"Should I get dressed?," Nimrod asks as he gives Maggie's hair a playful tug.

"Most likely," I answer bleakly, knowing I would not be able to have any more sex with him for at least another couple of hours because he will be in a council meeting with the rest of the elders.

"Well in that case," he puts down the comb and gives Maggie a pat. "I think I could use a hand." He gives me a knowing look.

"Color matching is my specialty." I say eagerly. "Black with black, or red and black, or black and red." I add, teasing him about my lack of understanding about all the colorful clothes everyone around here wears.

As the two of us make our way to the bedroom, I can hear Maggie ask, "What about me?"

"You stay right there Miss Honey Bee. Your hair is still a mess," Saul says in a knowing voice, and I am sure he will keep her busy.

Not long after Nimrod has made me come twice and I have made him come one more time as well.

"You dear one," Nimrod says in a very satisfied voice. "Need to stay out of trouble. I am an old man and can't keep this up all the time." he sounds far too smug for me to take him seriously.

"So you keep saying." I purr at him. "But I don't think we have gotten to that point yet. so why worry."

He still has me on my stomach and is drawing lazy circles on my back. He has not pulled out of me yet so I still have my hope up.

"With you it is always, take, take, take," his voice drops to a husky whisper and the circles get smaller and I start getting a tingling sensation that Nimrod always gives me.

"When do you think you will learn to just give," his hands now start to drift around to my front. I lever myself up on my elbows to let his hands through. The shift in position causes him to grunt.

"I want to learn, but I am not very good at instruction without a lot of practice." I flex the muscles in my legs and hips. Nimrod sighs at the action. I start flexing for all I am worth. His penis starts to get hard and Nimrod starts to flex his hips.

"Oh Nosis," he moans into my ear. With the two of us doing nothing more than flexing we are making enough friction so that we moving in very tiny increments.

Nimrod is huffing and puffing and straining against me in minutes. He is the master of a slow build. But when he loves me like this nothing else matters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.