Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 1: End of the Day

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: End of the Day - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

After a long day of running around pretending to be a healer, I get to spend a long night really being loved. Well maybe it is more like two days and nights of being loved by the time I get up and it is not because I want to, no, it is because of the noise.

Nimrod and Saul have kept me in bed and well tended after my return from battling the Neo Empire's soldiers. It was a grim day, in a grim place in history, but now, I am getting a chance to relax. Kind of.

"Chronos!" someone yells outside our door and then start pounding on it. Bamm bamm.

"Chronos! Get up!"

I look around the bed and see it can't be Maggie as she is part of our tangle of limbs. It doesn't sound like her father, and the more I listen to the yelling the more I think I sound's like Saber?

"Are you going to answer that?" Saul asks sleepily as he tucks his head closer to my chest.

"He kind of sounds angry," Maggie squeaks. She still can't get more than two sentences out when we are in bed together, but I count that as a plus.

"Please," Nimrod pleads, he is echoed by the other two.

"Fine," I snarl and start to untangle our limbs. Nimrod has his legs threaded through mine and Maggie's. Saul has an arm thrown over my waist and Maggie has her fingers in some wonderful soft places that she had gently been stroking. I really don't want to leave those fingers. But as I agree, she removes them with an extra twist, for That I give her a welcoming kiss.

"Hum?" I say as someone begins tapping my shoulder.

"Nosis, you said you would talk to the manic outside our door," Nimrod reminds me.

Damn! he's right. I turn to give him a thank you kiss but he pinches my tongue.

"Now," he commands.

"And who said the universe was on your side," I flash my angry eyes at him.

"Chronos! if you don't get out here now, I'm coming in and I don't care what the hell you are doing I will drag you out bodily!" Saber yells.

"I am coming!" I yell back and huff at the three who are settling back in a comfortable pile. I grab the beautiful dressing gown that Godiva gave me. It is a lovely rich red color with a crane embroidered on the back. I shamble out of the bedroom, not even bothering to close the robe. I am too tired to be embarrassed and I know Saber has seen it all before.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I pull open the door and roar back at him.

"Napoleon requests your presence at the front gate, and it is not that early." Saber says in a calm I have not been screaming for you for the 10 minutes tone.

"Gate?" I look at him dully.

"Now," he answers.

"Fine," I stick out my jaw and step out into the midday light.

"Ah aren't you going to change?" he looks at my state of undress and smirks.

"No," I say curly, " If Napoleon is going to drag my ass out of bed then the bedroom look is what he is going to get."

"Right," he gives up at that point and offers me his arm.

I roll my eyes at him and shut the door. We trot off to the Eastern part of the compound, farthest from my home, the little cabin I share with Nimrod and Saul. We pass through the rest of the family living quarters, all 2 room cabins expect for the leader's Melville's. It looks like a very sturdy 2 story ranch. IT also looks very much out of place with the rest of the Compound; with it's 4 tiny orchard in the corners bracketing the sprinkle of cabins, and hiding the entrances to the main bunkers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.