You Don't Need to Wave a Card...
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

Alisha had it. Her breasts were bigger than Shannon's and probably bigger than Rachel's, but differently shaped, being cones distorted by gravity and splayed a bit so they pointed outward from her chest at maybe a sixty degree angle to either side rather that pointing straight forward at ninety and they had BIG areolas with a serious nipple centered on them. They really hadn't slid that much, but they were soft and had that look that said they'd been bigger at one point. She had a round ass and a bit of a belly pooch and a vertical landing strip that pointed at her highly-visible clitoral hood and she was curvy, indenting more at the waist than Rachel or Faye -- or Shannon, for that matter, since Shannon just didn't have that much width. Everything about her was rounded or a sweeping curve, and she had the hourglass thing, if somewhat shifted toward pear-shaped. There wasn't a damned thing wrong with her. I smiled to let her know it and bored in, taking her in my arms and lowering my lips to hers. She melted against me immediately and clung as if she was gaining sustenance from the connection -- and her tongue was EVERYWHERE! I was pleasantly surprised -- Alisha was clearly giving her all, despite the fact that as far as she knew she had nothing to gain but a night of sex. I rubbed her back and her ass and she pressed a couple of nipples like forty-five caliber bullets into my lower ribs. She rubbed my back and ass for a bit, then slipped her hand between us to run it up and down the iron bar I was pressing into her lower belly. She broke the kiss to gasp, "So hot! It almost burns!" then dove in again.

We were due to move on, though, so I pushed Alisha back until the bed hit the back of her knees and she had to fall back, then waited while she backed onto the bed before covering her, exploring her face, ears, and neck with my lips and listening to her moans of desire and arousal as I drifted down between her breasts before veering toward the point of the left one.

As my lips locked around her nipple, she moaned, "Ogod! I can't wait! You're killing me!" I reached down with my hand to feel her pussy and it was simmering in its juices. Alisha opened her legs wide to grant me access and whined, "Please!" I rubbed three fingers along her slot, mashing her prominent clitoris, and she stiffened and squealed and was suddenly twice as wet as she'd been previously! "Now! Now!" she hissed, so I repositioned and pressed myself inside her.

Faye was a talker -- Alisha, on the other hand, didn't open her mouth, I don't think. Instead. She made these high-pitched whines that ran up the scale from merely emphatic mid-range sounds to a high-pitched squeak as she approached orgasm. The sound is hard to describe, but you've heard it -- the frequency goes up at the end, making it a question -- "Mmmmm?". Alisha started low, but the pitch got higher and higher and more and more urgent until she threw an orgasm, accompanied by a grunting "GHMMMMM! GHMMMM! GHMMMM!" while she clutched me with her arms and legs -- and more important, her clamping pussy! Apparently, she was downshifting for the recovery, because after that, she would start out low again. The first cycle was quick -- seconds, and maybe only a few of them -- but after that, she was in cruise mode and we were doing a cycle every couple of minutes.

I didn't set out to be Superman, and Alisha didn't need it -- we went less than ten minutes, and as she hit her sixth orgasm, I could tell that exhaustion was setting in, so I bumped it up and found a good pattern for me and erupted in her before she really got on the train for number seven. I lowered myself onto her and she started sucking my neck, whispering, "God, that was SOOOO good!" I was in no mood to argue -- Alisha was a fine fuck!

Rachel waited maybe ten minutes before sticking her head in the door. "Things seem quiet..."

"Yeah, we're cooling down." I struggled up. Alisha made a mewling noise and clearly didn't want to let go, but she did, eyeing Rachel in embarrassment due to her nakedness.

Rachel fixed that by throwing off her nightie and coming over to sit on the bed, nude. "Scotty's a wonder, isn't he? I love him to death!" She reached out to take Alisha's hand.

"Yeah..." Alisha sighed, clearly having a hard time again letting go of the idea of being mine.

'So?' Rachel subvocalized.

'Oh, yeah. You or your mother will lead and she'll follow. Given Shannon's practical intelligence, she'll probably go last -- but that's because that's where she'll want to be, ' I replied.

'About Momma... '

'I don't see me doing better. I STILL don't plan any announcements, because I need to have visibly open slots, if nothing else, but your mother is showing a couple of very interesting facets, on top of her experience and stability.' Switching targets and subjects, I turned to Alisha. "I guess we'd better look over that list."

Alisha switched gears, too. "Mike and Red figure you're going to collect paparazzi. Red and Cheryl have been on the net and that scene at the restaurant -- the whole thing, not just what went on the news -- is on several streaming sites and getting lots of hits, locally, with that demonstration interspersed with it as a background. Red wants to wait until someone from the church makes a comment and then unload the video of the Reverend and Shannon's mom."

I chewed my lip over this, then turned to Rachel. "Go get Shannon." Rachel hopped up and went to get her best friend and sister in bondage. Shannon came in nude, Rachel having said something to her, apparently. I briefed her, producing a grimace.

"Well, it isn't as if Momma doesn't have it coming. I'm burning my bridges, but that's really not so bad. Life with Momma, well..." She shrugged.

I nodded -- we could all imagine...

Alisha nodded, too, and continued. "That being the case, we're going to want to try to shake the reporters and photographers. Red and Cheryl are getting ready to be in support in the morning, because we -- Mike and I -- have been at least visible at night, all along. Clearly, you could move using transporters, but somebody might get to thinking, so we came up with this..." Basically, Nick and Elise were to go out first, drawing fire from the newsies and probably producing a nice, dramatic meltdown on Elise's part -- and we would sneak down the back stairwell while they were at it. It sounded like a plan ... We picked a nice, family place a few blocks away for breakfast -- one which saw regular pickups -- and planned fast food for lunch in the midst of another trip to the women's apparel outlets, followed by dinner at a nice Italian place uptown and serious partying at a rowdy club in the east end of town. Mike and Alisha would be with us for that...

"Okay, give the guys our itinerary," I told her. "You can come back if you want."

Alisha eyed me sadly. "I'd better not. I'm already addicted, and if Cheryl discovers what we did..."

"You know best." I stood and walked her to the transporter. "Bye, Honey."

"Bye, Scott." The look on her face tore at my heart. "Thanks." She turned and stepped onto the pad and was whisked away.

I turned and beheld my women -- who were both wearing the same expression. "Yeah, that's Number Four -- but we can't tell her or the other one until we're ready to leave. Let's go to bed." I had a thought and grinned. "Who wants to see what she tastes like?"

Rachel was on her knees with my testicles in her hand in a flash! "You don't have to ask twice!" she declared, sucking in my half-hard member.

"Uuuh! I guess not!"

After a more or less ceremonial cleaning, during which Rachel approved of the taste of Alisha's juices, we retired to the king-size bed in the other bedroom. It was tight, with four of us in the bed, but we managed. Rachel rode me cowgirl with such energy that Faye complained that she was being thrown off the bed, but it wasn't serious. Faye also began to masturbate after a while, sneaking it first, and then getting brazen as I watched. That opened the door for the shy Shannon, and she watched us from the other side, also masturbating -- and managing to orgasm in sync with Rachel, somehow. By the time Rachel was done, Shannon was temporarily exhausted -- but Faye wasn't.

"Can we go again?" Faye asked, her eyes smoky with need. "I'll suck you..."

"That's your daughter's goo on my cock," I pointed out.

"Yeah. Nasty, isn't it?" Faye sucked me in and popped back off after a moment. "I've spent a long time being prim and proper, whether I wanted to or not -- I want to let my hair down!" I figured she was doing a good job of that...

When I was re-inflated, I took Faye missionary-style -- and when she begged me to crush the living shit out of her nipple in a voice choked with passion, I gave her what she wanted -- and she nearly bucked me off! Apparently, Roger was a gentle and considerate lover -- but Faye occasionally wanted things rough and edgy and she wanted me to handle her cravings. Hey, no problem ... I pounded the living shit out of her -- she was built to take it. I unloaded for the fourth or fifth time that night and figured that I had nothing left -- but I was firm enough for Shannon to sit on and then drape herself atop me so that she would get the benefit of my morning wood. We didn't fuck -- Shannon wanted to lay on me and cuddle and sleep that way, and I was fine with that. Somebody killed the lights...


We were up reasonably early -- and Shannon made sure she got hers. Early morning athletics led to showers and other cleanup -- but we were in a bit of a hurry, so there was no monkey business. Red and Cheryl checked our escape route in advance, and Mike and Alisha were to cover Nick and Elise. I had a quick, private conversation with Nick, letting him know what was up and what was expected, so he wouldn't be surprised. "It's another opportunity for you to be there when she needs emotional support," I noted.

Nick chuckled, "Among other things!"

"Yeah, well, let her come to you -- that seems to be working," I advised. "If you start groping her while she's looking for something else... '

"Yeah." Nick nodded. "But I think she needs to learn who comes first at some point, right?"

"True enough," I agreed. "It's your call how you want to handle that, of course." Nick nodded. Three minutes later, we got the high sign from Mike, who was scoping the lobby, and Nick led Elise, all unknowing, into the bear trap.

We were in the stairwell and I was tripping over my feet watching the drone feeds from them when the elevator door opened in the lobby and Elise and Nick walked out. There was a three-second pause while the newshounds alerted, and then they were all over them like a coat of paint! Elise, being a member of local society, was meat -- and everybody present wanted their piece! We were two blocks away by the time they made it through the lobby, and Elise was a wreck -- in front of at least six video cameras. As they pulled away from the hotel in Mike's unmarked car, Elise turned to Nick and wailed, "Don't take me home! Mommy and Daddy will KILL me! I'm disowned, at the very least!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.