You Don't Need to Wave a Card...
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

'What happened?' I asked.

<The female was just injected with one set of nannites -- on the vulva. She will assume that she has been bitten by a mosquito in all probability. The injection site will stimulate a similar reaction from her body -- an itch, if you will. The nannites will build upon that itch, using it to assist in isolating and stimulating the neural pathways.>

I chuckled, drawing looks from several people at the table. 'So she'll have an itchy clit... '

<Precisely.>

'How many more bites... ?'

<One, in the carotid, so that work can begin on the structures in the brain and nervous tissue at that end.>

"Ow!" Elise slapped at her neck. "Is anyone else under attack? Mosquitos are eating me alive!"

"Noooo..." I glanced around. "I guess you're tasty. Nick?"

"Hmmmm?" Nick was chewing.

"Is Elise tasty?"

Nick blinked for a minute -- clearly, they'd never kissed. "Well, hey, she's a girl..."

"Maybe it's your perfume," I suggested.

"Maybe..." Elise hopped up. "I'll be back."

"I'll go with you." Rachel got up, collecting her purse.

I flicked a glance at Shannon, and she added, "Me, too."

Faye cocked an eyebrow, and muttered, "May as well make it unanimous..." She got up and followed the others off.

I leaned over to Nick and said, "I don't suppose it has occurred to you that a chick as mercenary as she is might have the sexual response curve of a zombie..."

Nick grunted. "That wasn't too smart. I suppose you know, huh?"

"Yup."

" ... And it's bad..."

"Yup."

"Shit."

Roger stirred himself. "What's this all about?"

"Nick's date made him an offer he couldn't refuse in order to be invited to this little get-together and meet his sister's famous boyfriend," I related.

"I see." Roger arched an eyebrow, eyeing his son.

"C'mon, Pop -- if you knew this chick..." Nick protested.

"Suffice it to say she's a gold digger," I waved off the oncoming argument. "It shows in her CAP score. She's also a cold fish. But the Confederacy has a cure for that..."

Roger grimaced. "I don't think I want to know any more."

I nodded. "I was of the same opinion until I discovered that it would actually improve her CAP score."

"I STILL don't want to know any more!" Roger sat back.

I leaned over to Nick and said, "Those mosquitos weren't -- but now she has an itchy clit, because one of them used it for an injection site. And it'll get worse, until somebody has to step up and scratch it for her..."

"Oh, Man..." Nick snorted laughter.

"It gets better..."

"I don't see how..."

"The effects are permanent!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Nick nearly fell out of his chair laughing!

"She's going to NEED a boyfriend -- or a husband -- or a sponsor ... And she's going to get a little more human in the process, I'm told..."

"Oh, MAN!" Nick was having trouble breathing.

"You being first in the door and all..." I examined my manicure.

"Shit, I didn't plan on that..." Nick croaked, a serious thought permeating the hilarity. "So now I need to think about..."

" ... Yeah. Whether you want to keep her."

Nick sobered rapidly, thinking about it. "The videos would be out..."

"Some of them," I agreed, "The more personal ones. You wouldn't need them, though..."

"True." With her hanging off his arm, Nick wouldn't need proof he was fucking her for his buddies. "As for the others -- anything she does to get my attention can come out -- and should make her a little more humble..."

"How bad is that?" Nick asked.

<The effects should be positive> the AI declared. <Any direct impact on her psyche at this juncture, combined with the physical changes, should increase the effect by an order of magnitude.>

"The AI says a foot in her ass at this juncture should make her a MUCH better citizen," I related. "Her CAP score could jump a whole point!"

<The injection of a dose of humility at this point could actually cause a jump of one point two five points, > the AI corrected.

"Even more!" I amended.

"Huh! Wouldn't THAT be interesting!" Nick mused. "I suppose it sucks, now..."

"In the threes," I agreed, nodding. "With help, she could approach five, but she'll always be below the cut." I had the AI display sub-scores for Elise again. "She'll never be a wonderful mama, but once balanced, she'll make a fine head bitch. Just select the other one for motherhood."

Nick eyed me seriously. "This will fly?"

"It's not certain, but you'll have certain things going for you," I replied. "I assume that you know how..."

"Well, yeah..."

"No, I mean you can make a woman get off. Anybody can climb on and pump!"

Nick looked offended. "I do okay!"

"If you're not paying attention to her, you don't," I chided. "Get her off first -- it's what brings them back. Getting YOU off is EASY!"

"Yeah, Okay..."

"He's right, Son." Roger leaned up to add to the conversation. "I don't want to know what you're doing to that poor girl, but Scott is right. Women have a tougher time getting there the first time, even though they can repeat better than we do, once they're in the groove, so to speak. Give her a good experience and she is likely to return -- or recommend you to other women, at the very least." He settled back to ignore us again.

I leaned back over to Nick and murmured, "You'll be the best she's ever had -- guaranteed. The rest is up to you."

Nick sat back and nodded soberly. "Thanks, Man."

I shrugged. "It's apparently for her own good -- and she owes you. You know what she wants -- and theoretically, you can provide it as easily as I can -- or she should believe that, anyway, given my cover, since we supposedly have similar status. You do what you think best -- if you think it's unfair, don't get mixed up in it."

"Right." You could see the brain cells burning. Elise wasn't my type, but she WAS hot. Was this unfair? Maybe, to every other guy in the world, but was it unfair to Elise, given what she was going to gain and how she got there? Nick got the same answer I did -- I could tell. When he was satisfied with it, he settled back.

About that time, Rachel hit me on the back channel, giggling. 'Elise got bit on the clit by a mosquito, and it itches like Hell!'

'It can't do anything but help her, ' I replied, 'According to her CAP score, she's a frigid bitch! If her clit itches, it can only help your brother's case... '

All sympathy left Rachel as she was reminded what Elise was there for. 'Yeah, I hope Nicky fucks her wall-eyed!'

'Well, just remember, if he gets a grip on her, the little bitch could end up your sister-in-law!' I replied.

'I don't know if I'd wish THAT on Nicky!' Rachel retorted.

I relented. 'It wasn't a mosquito, Honey Bun -- it was a drone -- and it injected her full of nannites designed to give her an itchy pussy. According to the AI, she'll suffer a little bit, but it will actually make her less of a bitch in the long run.'

'In that case ... In that case, I STILL hope Nicky fucks her wall-eyed!' Rachel giggled. 'We're coming back out... '

'We still want some nice videos of her throwing herself at me, ' I told her. 'Given what's happening to her, she's that much more likely to go overboard.'

'Good!' Rachel's retort was predatory. 'I'll be happy to record it for posterity!'

I laughed.


Roger waited until the girls had all returned and were seated to ask, "Okay, who needs a refill?" He took orders and then asked me if I would help carry -- and picked up Nick with his eyes, too. So, okay, women go to the Ladies' Room, and men go to the bar, I guess...

When he'd placed our order, Roger turned to me and said, "Obviously, I did what I said I planned to do. Faye and I have had our talk." He turned to Nick and said, "Nicholas, I'll be making some outraged noises and stomping off -- and probably going home early, in high dudgeon -- at your mother's antics. You should know that this is acting in support of Scott's mission -- and clearing the decks for your mother to use any and all means at her disposal to convince Scott that he needs to take her as his concubine. You should therefore concentrate on your own conquest and allow your mother to do whatever she thinks is necessary, without joggling her elbow."

Nick scratched his head and said, "Okay, Pop -- but why?"

"Son, your mother and I have been on thin ice for several years. We still love one another, make no mistake -- but we can't stand each other. It happens. Our marriage will not survive your sister leaving the nest, and we both know it -- so there is no good reason for us both to suffer through the inevitable dissolution when this opportunity for her to accompany Rachel has presented itself," Roger replied. "We're not really rushing things -- doing it the other way would be dragging it out."

Nick cocked his head. "That isn't everything, though, is it?"

Roger smiled a bittersweet smile and said, "No, it isn't -- but if the other issues were to be handled tomorrow -- and they won't -- the situation I just described would still be out there and it would still destroy us. Therefore, the other little issues are irrelevant." He turned to me. "I urge you to take Faye's application seriously -- she can do wonders for you." The drinks arrived; I whipped out my credit card and Roger handed two drinks to Nick and took two for himself, leaving me the final three to juggle. Ah, well.

Nick hung back. "So..."

"So if your mother crawls under the table, at least she'll be in Elise's way, which should allow you to distract her," I replied. "Let's just let it happen -- everybody seems to want it."

"Right. Like THAT's gonna happen!" Nick headed off. I signed for the drinks and followed.


Nonetheless, the first bare -- well, stocking-clad -- foot to worm its way into my crotch belonged to Faye. Rachel felt free to roam there anytime, but she used her hands; Shannon was still a little hung up. Elise took a run at things, but she was distracted -- and Faye was working at owning the place.

We started by dancing, innocently enough. The DJ specialized in slow stuff, to match the dark, romantic atmosphere. I took Rachel out on the floor and Roger took Faye; Nick took Elise, and Shannon sat out. The next dance, I took Shannon out and Roger took his daughter; Nick continued to handle Elise, and Faye sat out. Rachel spent the whole dance hassling her father about the whole bare-breasted thing, I think. On the third dance, Rachel pushed Shannon onto Roger and Faye collected my hand just as Elise was about to make her move.

"Scott? Can we take a turn?"

"Certainly..." I led her onto the floor. Now, Rachel slow-dances like she wants to fuck on the dance floor, and Shannon starts out nervous, but cuddles up. Given that I was dancing with Rachel's mother, I expected that we would operate with a certain decorum -- to start, anyway. Uh uh -- Faye plastered her pubic mound to the bulge of the erection I always get when slow-dancing and started using it as a pivot point.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.