You Don't Need to Wave a Card... - Cover

You Don't Need to Wave a Card...

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

Four hours later, Shannon's fake eyeglasses were capable of displaying feeds from the drones -- but that was after the 'augmentation' period in orbit, which in turn was after the 'discovery' session.

" ... You won't need glasses either when we're done," I pointed out. "Let's have a look at you..."

Shannon had already gotten out of the sweater, blouse, skirt, and leggings for the benefit of the bellboy, and was trying to be comfortable before me in her bra and cotton panties -- and not really succeeding. Fortunately, Rachel's description of our escapades to date had been somewhat of a distraction. Now, however, I was shining a spotlight, and modesty and embarrassment hit her full force. She slowly, diffidently reached up to undo the front clasp on a bra that looked to me to be capable of supporting a small truck, bit her lip and let it fall away to the sides, exposing a pair of very perky tits with puffy areolas. I schooled my features, but I was thrilled to death! The things were BEAUTIFUL!

I got control of my voice so as not to scare her and murmured, "Go on..." and she peeled the bra off her shoulders and stood there with it a moment, dithering, before tossing it on one of the beds. Then, detecting that I was awaiting the final reveal, she bent fairly quickly to drop her panties, which only snagged a bit on her knees on the way to the floor once they'd cleared her butt. She stepped out of them and stood there, visibly willing herself not to cover something, knowing I didn't want her to. I didn't say anything -- my throat was dry from the view, gazing at her furry little dark red pubic bush -- but I whirled my finger and she slowly turned to display her backside...

I couldn't find a damned thing wrong with her -- and several were VERY right! If you like your women a little coltish -- or maybe even elfin, Shannon fit the bill perfectly! Unable to stop myself, I stepped up behind her and captured her shoulders in my hands, causing her to flinch and give out a little "Eeek!" I looked down over her shoulders and could see her clenched hands; she was struggling to master herself.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I know I'm..."

"Absolutely beautiful?" I finished for her.

"Wh--what?"

"What is it that you THINK is wrong with you?" I asked. "Why do you cover yourself like an old maid?"

"I'm ... skinny..."

"I wouldn't go that far," I mused. "Well, maybe I would -- but you don't need much."

"Knobby knees..."

"Kind of a feature with your build," I murmured. "Leggings draw undue attention to them."

"I'm not big up top..."

"No, but what you have is exquisite," I replied. "Puffy little caps like that are unusual -- and a big turn-on for me."

"My mouth?"

"I'm unconcerned."

"Acne?"

"Pffft!"

"You're kidding, right?" She was looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Not at all! I told Rachel I wanted variety -- something different from her -- and she suggested you, and she was right on target! You're a jewel!"

"You're teasing me!"

"I'm not!" I put my lips on her neck and her knees jellied and she settled back against me, gasping. I rubbed her upper arms, then released them to come up underneath and collect her breasts. "Why do you wear that truss?"

She reached back to rub my hips, which was about all she could get at. "They jiggle!"

"Delightfully, I bet!" I murmured, sucking her neck again.

"Momma says..."

"I'm sure whatever it is, it's irrelevant, but tell me anyway..."

"She says nice girls don't show off like that."

"Nature gave you some serious weapons to use to get a mate, Hon," I told her, "and you've been carrying them concealed all this time!"

"I--I..." I was rolling my forefingers over her puffy areolas, teasing the nipples into stiffness. Shannon began shaking like a leaf. "I'm gonna ... Aaaaaawwww!!!" She undulated under my hands. "Omigawd!"

I held her against me until her legs stabilized, the crack of her little bubble butt against the ridge my erection was making under my fly. She ground herself against it -- her body knew what to do, even if her brain wasn't sure. I released her when she was stable and took her hand, turning her to face me. I could have stuck three fingers in the gap between her thighs at the point where her puffy pussy exposed a pair of dangly inner lips -- and those thighs were wet!

"Get a room, you two!" Rachel croaked.

"We did, and you're in it," I retorted. "Shannon, you can stop worrying about your looks, because mine is the only opinion that counts, now, and I'm pleased to death! We have other things to do, so I don't think we'll go much farther at this point..."

"I haven't done it!" Shannon burst out.

"Which is an even better reason to make sure you're ready and we have time to do it properly!" I noted. "Sit." I waved at the bed. Shannon sat and I sat next to her and patted the bed on my other side. "You, too, Honey Bun." I turned back to Shannon as Rachel settled on my left and I snaked an arm around her and collected a breast, "I think we've gone through the list of your perceived physical issues. Is there anything else?"

"Isn't that enough?" Shannon eyed me.

"Well, no. Understand that we're pretending to be a pre-pack. That means you can't be radically altered. I'm not going to want to do that, anyway -- it's just unnecessary."

"It isn't?"

"No." Changing the subject, I said, "So what are your parents going to think?"

"I, well, what are we gonna tell them?" Shannon asked.

"For now? That I've picked you out," I replied. "For all we know they know someone who knows someone who knows someone ... Rachel's mother knows and we can't fix that, but we need to limit it."

"So, I go home tonight?" Shannon asked.

"Not tonight, Honey," I replied, tugging her against me. "The plan is kind of open at this point, but you're spending the night here -- and you KNOW what you're doing!"

"Really? No joke?" She eyed me with a fine mix of fear and anticipation.

"Absolutely." I thought about it and decided that it was time to move on to the next phase. "I'm going to ship us upstairs, now." I got the case out and retrieved the transporter pad and pushed the button that increased the size from that of a dinner plate to that of a manhole cover after placing it between the two queen beds.

<Retrieve one of the larger drones, > the AI directed. <The drone will hide the pad under the bed after you transport and hide itself. The recon drones will continue to occupy the room and continue to be monitored, in case someone enters the room while you are gone. In an extremity, the larger drone can sting an intruder on command. You will be notified if it becomes necessary for you to monitor activity here in the room.> I nodded and retrieved a large drone and unfolded its various appendages. The pad lit and the air shimmered a bit above it and I waved.

"Rachel, you go first -- you've done it before. Step clear on the other end." Rachel nodded and swept onto the pad -- and disappeared. I waved Shannon forward next and she did the same, and then I stepped through.

Three minutes later, Shannon was in a med tube. The tech displayed a three dimensional representation of Shannon and asked, "Okay, so... ?"

"We're undercover so we can't do much," I replied. "Remove any acne scars. Does she have any serious problems in her mouth?"

The medic pursed his lips, looking at readouts. "Nothing critical, but the AI recommends a jaw extension. Trying to change things seriously at this late date is probably a waste of time and will change her looks quite a bit -- and I'm hearing that you don't want that."

"You're right," I agreed.

"Standard sexual adjustments?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Tune libido, ensure that she fits you well in all of her holes, enhance the nerves so that she enjoys it more -- that kind of thing." He nodded at Rachel. "She got it."

"Someone took something for granted," I growled. "I didn't authorize it specifically."

The medic communed with the AI. "They didn't do much -- widened her throat a bit. She was apparently already a hot little number, sexually."

"And this one?" I asked.

The medic pursed his lips. "Definitely the throat. Very little else." He eyed me. "How do you pick them? They're both above average sexually. I get good-looking chicks through here all the time with sex scores just above zero. These two..."

"Attitude," I replied. "Rachel is just a happy chick. It bleeds over into everything. Rachel recommended Shannon, so..."

"Attitude..." The medic mumbled. "I'll have to remember that." He gathered himself. "Okay, what else?"

"Anything obviously wrong, but that won't change her appearance much," I replied, musing. "Fix the eyes -- she's going to be wearing special glasses with video receivers in them. Oh, and add ten pounds where they will do the most good -- probably her legs. Then she needs sensory and muscular augmentation."

"Okay..." the medic looked at a few things and then said, "Let's add that muscle tissue..."

"Wow!" Rachel said it, but I was thinking it! Adding just a little bit to Shannon's skinny legs made them incredible! Even the medic was amazed!

"You've got a helluva eye, Ensign!" he whistled.

"We're done," I told him. "Do it up. In fact, back the legs off halfway, but set them up to fill in over a week or so." The medic nodded and passed instructions to the tube AI. "Is there anything there we didn't know about?"

"Well, she had her hymen..."

"Yeah, that won't last."

"I thinned it a little."

"I'm sure we'll both thank you," I assured him. "How long?"

"This is pretty simple, and you have a priority, so except for the delayed leg action, we'll do it all in the tube. Oh, by the way -- body hair? She's got quite a muff..."

"Honey Bun?" I asked. "What do YOU think?"

"Mmmmm. Well, trim it a little, I think," Rachel mused. "Get rid of the hair on her legs and her pits, and if she has any facial hair ... I think she'll thank you for that, but she might want to keep her muff."

"Agreed." I turned to the medic, then had a thought. "Can we examine the area more directly?" The medic nodded and the image shifted to a view a gynecologist would normally see, without the stirrups. I was thinking she might have more fur along her pussy lips or at her ass, but she didn't. "Okay, I was just making sure. Let's bring in the edges of the jungle about three-quarters of an inch at the legs and bring the length down by half."

"No, more!" Rachel declared. "Legs like that deserve a thong! Double the amount you take off around the edges!"

"She's a woman, she should know..." I shrugged. "Do it."

Rachel looked unhappy. "I'll never look like that."

"You shouldn't, Honey Bun -- it isn't you. You can wear a little more demure bikini if you want -- or if I want -- and you'll be just fine in it. I love you the way you are!"

"You love me?" Rachel was suddenly all over me!

Backed against the wall -- literally -- while she pressed herself against me, I had little recourse. "Of COURSE I do!" I started rubbing her ass -- everything else was too close and she had her lips pressed to my neck.

"Can we go somewhere and do it while we wait?" Rachel husked. "I want you so!"

"I'm sure we can..." Five minutes later, we were in a 'waiting lounge' up the hall and Rachel was sucking my cock while gazing up at me in adoration!

That was just the warm-up -- both of us wanted me in her pussy! I pushed her onto her back and put my hands behind her knees, pushing them back to her shoulders on the outsides of her breasts and sheathed myself in her hot, wetly clutching pussy and started long-stroking -- and it was every bit as wild and loud as it had been that morning in her bed! I couldn't get enough of watching her puff and pant and her little toes curl as she got close -- and then the rolling clutch of her pussy as she surged underneath me, howling out her joy! I didn't keep count, but I know Rachel got off at least three times before the one that sucked the cum out of my cock in long, intense pulses!

I was collapsed on her, being caressed and crooned to when the AI hit me with <Your police support team is attempting to contact you.>

I stiffened. 'Can you patch them through?'

<Connecting.>

"Scott? Where are you?"

"Sorry, Red. We transported out from inside the suite to get Shannon worked on. We'll be back around six -- then we can go over the plan for the evening."

"Okay, sounds good. Next time..."

"Yeah, sorry!"

"What was that?" Rachel asked.

"Red, looking for us," I replied. "AI, Rachel and Shannon need hidden communications."

"The collars provide communications for concubines." The AI responded aloud through speakers in Rachel's collar.

"True, but they can be heard by others," I argued. "This is undercover work -- that isn't acceptable."

The AI shifted to room speakers. "Wireless earbuds will be provided."

"Shannon no longer needs eyeglasses -- but I want her to be able to see probe feeds -- and possibly transmit what she sees."

"Modified eyeglasses will be provided -- and a suitably modified iPhone for Rachel."

"Thanks."

Shannon was ready when we'd gotten up and showered. The medic briefed Shannon on the changes, warning her that her jaw might be a little sore off and on for a few days while minor adjustments to extend her jaw a bit, repairing certain issues with her bite, were in process. "Also, you're a little bit superhuman as far as strength and reflexes are concerned. Your sponsor has had similar but more extensive mods, so it isn't an issue with him, but be a little more careful with others -- you're stronger than you were. The modifications are in place to enhance your survivability."

"How much stronger? How much faster?" Shannon asked.

"The increase is on the order of fifty percent," the medic replied. "You will be able to overmatch a normal male in strength -- but not, say, a professional weight lifter or a gym rat. Speed and reflexes should carry you against one of them, however. Your vision and hearing are better than perfect, as are the rest of your senses..."

Shannon was a bit agitated. "Can I have something to wear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.