Family Paradise - Cover

Family Paradise

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brad goes on what may be the very last vacation with his entire family

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Dad was once again getting the barbeque ready. And though this wouldn't be an elaborate feast as it had been the last time, it still looked to be a promising evening with Bob, John, Barbra and Jill coming over.

I'd gotten dressed quickly and had come out to see if dad needed help in setting anything up.

"Not much to do here," he informed me. "Your mothers in making up a batch of her special drinks for later. David's busy filling up the Tiki torches for when after it gets dark, but there is one thing you can do for me," dad said. "If you wouldn't mind going down to the dock and greet our guests when they get here. They should be on their way any time now."

I figured that the girls were still primping themselves up for the night ahead, or helping mom out as I wandered down to the small little dock where our own launch was tied up. The dock itself extended out a good twenty yards towards the water, but there was a sheltered gazebo where one could sit while waiting, or simply in getting out of the hot sun or even inclement weather when needed. As I approached, I only then realized someone was already sitting there inside, quickly realizing it was Jessica as I drew closer. For whatever reason, she had chosen to wear her new bright white bikini, the one she'd worn for Stacy's rather elaborate deflowering. She turned hearing me, surprised to see me perhaps as I guessed then she had taken it upon herself to greet our guests upon arrival without being asked to.

"Hey," I said walking in, taking a seat across from her.

"Hey," she returned. "Take it dad sent you down to greet our guests."

"Yeah, he did," I responded back simply as sudden silence developed between us, the two of us now sitting there, fidgeting while waiting.

As I had said before, growing up, Jessica and I never really had gotten along all that well, though the reasons behind that escaped me. We just never seemed to have anything in common for one thing, but for another, she'd always seemed to be closer to David anyway, just as I had been with Stacy, and to some extent ... with Chris. The awkward silence between us now was starting to get uncomfortable, and I was half tempted to get up and wander all the way down to where the launch was berthed and wait there for our guests. It was then however, that for whatever reason, I decided to come right out and ask her what it was that she had against me. After the rather intimate weekend we'd suddenly all had together, I felt it to be a reasonable question to be asking her under the circumstances.

"Jessica?" I asked breaking the silence, seeing her actually flinch in surprise at the sound of her name.

"Yeah?"

"Mind if I ask you a question?"

"About what?" She questioned defensively. As always, just by the tone of her voice I could see she was putting her guard up.

I continued on ... committed now. "How come you dislike me as much as you obviously do? I honestly don't know what it is I ever did to you ... if I did, that has caused this ongoing distance to remain between us. So I am curious ... is there something I'm not aware of?"

The look on her face was almost priceless. She looked genuinely shocked and confused for a moment, her change in demeanor even as she began back-peddling just a bit, even faking a laugh as she did that.

"Of course not, don't even know why you'd think that," she stated. "I don't know," she suddenly added to that, as though really thinking about it now. "We've ... you and I, we've ... well, just never been very close for whatever reason. You ... Stacy, me ... David, it just sort of, sort of happened for some reason I guess."

"Maybe. But I think there's more to it than that," I pressed, standing up looking out the open-aired area of the gazebo back towards the main island though there was no hint of anyone approaching us yet, turning around facing her again, though standing only a few feet away from my sister now. "I know for a fact, ever since that day I walked in on you and caught you masturbating, that things were never really the same between us after that."

"Don't be silly," she spoke once more defensively, crossing and re-crossing her legs nervously. "That's WAY in the past, I'd almost forgotten about your even doing that."

"Well I haven't. For several reasons," I tried smiling. "But mainly, because even if you don't realize it, or know that you did ... you never were very sisterly towards me after that. If you recall sis ... you immediately ratted me out to mom and dad, and made it sound like I was actually trying to spy on you, as opposed to it honestly being an accident when I walked in on you the way I did. I really had knocked on the door," reminding her that it was the one silly rule we all followed. "The fair warning rule," as we called it, as we all at one time or another walked in on one another in hopes of catching one another perhaps in some state of undress. We had all done it. But we'd played by the rules too. The fact that Jessica hadn't heard me knock, so into what she was enjoying at the time that she hadn't heard me, and that worse, after walking in ... seeing her, I had stood there simply watching her until she became aware of my presence. After that ... all hell had broken loose.

I was now surprised to see her actually blushing. The memory of that just as vivid for her now, as it was for me.

"Things were just never the same between us after that," I said once again. "Have you honestly held that against me after all this time?"

She was obviously at a loss for words. I could see by the look in her face I was close, not quite hitting the mark here, but enough so that she was flustered at being called out and asked to explain it to me enough so that I could understand.

"Come on sis ... tell me, there has to be something. I mean recently here, obviously ... we've been closer than ever before. But even then, when it's just you and me, like now ... there's distance."

I waited, seeing her mulling over whatever it was that was rolling around inside her head. And then suddenly she just blurted it out, even starting to cry as she stood, looking like she was ready to run off back up to the bungalows.

"I was masturbating ... while thinking about you! That's why!" She spat as though having said that, that it explained everything, which it did ... and didn't. I just managed to grab her by the arm however as she tried rushing past me, almost sweeping her off her feet by the unexpected contact as I drew her back towards me, actually hugging her to me as she all but collapsed into my arms.

"You were?" I asked smiling as I looked into her eyes, seeing the beginning of tears now. "And what's wrong with that anyway? Especially now ... after all this?"

"Because at the time ... there wasn't any of this," she said truthfully. "I mean ... not really. Sure ... there was the teasing, and that silly game we all played on one another, but even back then, it was obvious to me that it was Stacy who you really had the hot's for, you never once really tried to peek in on me," she added to that, tears freely falling now down her face.

"What makes you think that?" I asked in response, reaching up to actually wipe away one tear as it ran down the side of her nose, though evading the one question perhaps as I did that. It was true that Stacy and I had been naturally closer. But we were after all, truly brother and sister. Lines had been drawn for whatever reason amongst the rest of us as we all tried to find the best way to get along. David and I had failed miserably at it up until now in fact, which I likewise reminded her of. "I'll have you know sis ... I peeked at you a number of times. You just never caught me doing it, I was so good at it," I told her, even winking at her as I said that.

Once more she looked confused, surprised. "You did?" She questioned, sniffing, wiping at her nose, which had now, began to run. I pulled a hanky out of my back pocket, handing it to her, which she gratefully accepted, wiping her nose.

"Oh hell yeah. Just figures, the one time I actually got caught, happened to be the one time you were actually masturbating, really going for it as I recall, with the shower head. And I can honestly tell you this too. Had it not been an honest accident that I just so happened to walk in on you when I did ... and have you catch me, you wouldn't have. I bet you don't know I once sat inside your closet, waiting for you to come home and get undressed, just so I could see you naked now did you?"

"You actually did that? You ... you wanted to see me naked?"

"Hell yes I did sis. You have no idea the number of times I beat off ... wondering what you looked like. And I'll be honest with you here too, and under the circumstances, I think it's important you hear this, and understand it. Yes ... I was close with Stacy, and she with me. But it was more like we were protective of one another being siblings and seemingly at odds with the rest of you most of the time. But she was my real sister after all, and as such ... I never entertained thoughts about her, at least not back then anyway," I amended smiling. "But that didn't seem to deter me from thinking those thoughts about you ... or Chris admittedly. Though even then I thought them in private. Like I said, even going so far as to hide out in your closet just to see you naked, though I was of course disappointed when you didn't come home when I'd been expecting you too. The bathroom thing truly was an accident. But once I saw what you were doing, I wasn't about to turn and walk away either sis. It was too fucking hot!"

Jessica was truly crying now, hugging me even closer to her as she buried her face into my shoulder. "God ... I'm sorry Brad. I'm so sorry. I guess ... I guess I was just jealous of everyone else. I always thought that you didn't like me for whatever reason. And back then, I'd had these fantasies about you that I was embarrassed to even be having. And then you walk in on me ... standing there and watching me masturbating with the shower massage, and I'm of course right in the midst of one hell of an orgasm, fantasizing about you of all things, suddenly looking up ... and low and behold, you're actually standing there. It was as though you were reading my mind I guess, though obviously you weren't, and had no clue what I was thinking. But in a strange idiotic way, for me at the time ... I think I somehow managed to convince myself that you had been. But then after that, you ... well, you sort of ignored me, wouldn't, or couldn't look at me. And I finally decided that it was because you couldn't stand seeing me after that."

Jessica was rambling a hundred miles an hour, trying to spit it all out, explain it, somehow convince me that this had indeed been one huge misunderstanding between us.

I just shook my head. "Jesus Jessica. We were still kids for crying out loud, I joked once again helping to wipe tears away from her face. And for another, if you recall, you did make my life miserable for a while after that. Not only with mom and dad for "purposely" trying to spy on you. But for making sure that I never so much as leered at you, even if it was really only a smile. You glared at me every time I ever did that, or attempted to after that. So after a while ... I simply gave up even trying."

"Oh god! I really did do that didn't I?" She stated as though actually realizing for the very first time perhaps, that all this distance, all this seeming animosity that had existed between us, was because of some preconceived, unfounded feelings and suspicions along with guilt for feeling the way she had. The way we both had. Something I was myself now just as guilty of in doing, by allowing them to continue for all these years without confronting her about it until now.

I looked out across the way. A small dot in the water slowly approaching us. Our guests would be arriving in less than fifteen minutes or so based on the time it normally took to get here from there. I reached behind my sister's back, undoing her bikini top. Though she too had looked out across the way, seeing what I had, and then asking.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm going to fuck my sister now."

"But ... but, they'll be here in less than..."

"I don't care. And besides ... do you think they will ... even if we are?"

"No," she grinned realizing the absurdity of that, and then suddenly reached for my belt, undoing it as I pulled the top she'd had on away from her magnificent looking breasts.


We were still going at it, as the launch finally reached the dock, our four new friends climbing out, beginning to walk towards the Gazebo we were still fucking in. We had both just come, simultaneously in fact, a rather copious load of my semen filling my sister's cunt as she slipped back on her bikini bottoms as I hurriedly dressed myself. She didn't bother with her top however, slinging that over her shoulder instead, as though hinting at what we'd just been doing here as the four of them reached the gazebo.

"I see the party started without us," Jill laughed ogling my sister's bare breasts, though so was everyone else for that matter. Jill however was the only one to actually reach out and give Jessica's still swollen-hard nipple a little friendly flick with her finger. There were quick hugs, kisses and handshakes all around as Jessica and I now led the four of them up the beach towards the Bungalows, the two of us walking hand in hand as we did that, with smiles on our faces.

"I like feeling your junk inside me," Jessica whispered as we walked back.

"And I enjoyed putting it in there too," I said back at her, bumping into her on purpose as we just then reached the back area where everyone else was, waiting on us. I grinned, seeing mom's face as she lifted her eyebrows just a bit upon seeing the two of us, still holding hands. Dad too had seen, though he winked at us, saying nothing more as he then greeted our guests. I wondered briefly at what Stacy might be thinking, and even David for that matter. But she too was smiling at us, quite lovingly in fact, as though knowing ... sensing, that some sort of healing had actually occurred between us. Only Chris said anything as she passed by, likewise heading over to greet everyone, leaning in just long enough to say:

"About fucking time!"


After more kissing, and more handshakes, we all began making our way over to the buffet table, once more serving ourselves and then sitting down to eat, and drink ... as mom poured everyone a glass of her special brew. I knew then, this evening was indeed just getting started.

We sat down to eat, chatting and laughing together as we finished the meal, lounging around afterwards with another round of mom's now infamous mixture being consumed.

"I do feel grossly overdressed though," Jill said still eyeing Jessica's boobs, as she hadn't bothered putting her top back on. "Anyone mind if I join her?"

"Not at all," mom answered. "In fact ... I was just thinking the very same thing myself," she grinned already pulling the flowered dress she had on up and over her head, though she'd now gone one better on everybody. She hadn't been wearing anything beneath it. Mom was now completely nude. Almost immediately, all the girls, including my normally shy, reserved sister Stacy, pulled the rest of their clothing off too, so that now all of them sat there naked ... eyeballing the men.

"Well?" Barbra asked, pointedly looking at John. "You might just as well," she laughed. "Not like they haven't seen that monster cock of yours before now. And I am pretty certain that it's just dying to get out."

Judging by the obvious bulge in John's shorts, it was too. The front of his pants tented even more so than my own were.

"May I?" Chris asked as she was currently sitting next to him.

"Be my guest," Barbra laughed. "Though I dare say, he'll be hoping for a bit more than just helping him undress and release it," she added to that.

"Well in that case," Chris grinned as she leaned forward already unbuckling John's belt, though seconds after she released him, she added an "Oh my," to that. Even I had to appreciate the piece of massive meat between the man's legs as Chris drew it out, her two hands still not fully covering the entire length as she sat there stroking it. "Damn ... I might actually need some help with this after all!" She grinned looking back at the other girls, though it was mom who was the first to actually offer some help.

Dad stood watching as mom joined Chris, now making John stand, his hard stiff prick sticking out in front of him like a batter at the plate. They knelt there in front of him, four hands now upon his cock, slowly stroking it up and down as though mesmerized by it. Just seeing them doing that, soon had the old man's prick standing stiff and proud, even if it was considerably shorter. None of us really had anything to be ashamed of, John simply was one of those guys that had a simply bigger ... albeit much bigger than average, even large-sized cock.

"Here ... let me help you with that," Jill now offered coming over to likewise release dad's prick, which resulted in a flurry of everyone else starting to do the same to us, as the girls quickly surrounded the men like Indians attacking a wagon train. I was surprised, and pleased when Jessica actually prompted Stacy to move over in my direction, as the two of them now came over towards me. I glanced up, wondering ... but Barbra had already taken it upon herself to see to David, who looked more than pleased as she then began helping him take his clothes off.

"Now ... it's a party!" Jill commented after everyone was naked, and seemingly paired off for the moment at least. Standing around as we were, looking and watching everyone else as things slowly began to happen and develop quite naturally. I knew then, this was going to turn into an orgy of epic proportions.


John had drawn mom down onto his massive looking bat, though try as she might, even she couldn't seem to fit all of it inside herself. Sitting on him in a reverse cowgirl, it afforded my sister Chris the perfect opportunity to enjoy both of them however. Now laying between John's legs, she was simultaneously licking his prick, and mom's cunt as the two of them wickedly fucked on the grass there together.

By now, Bill had walked over to watch, though he had other ulterior motives too. Feeding mom his cock, she now sat on Jim's dick, sucking Bill's prick, as Jessica stood behind him, helping to feed it to mom. That view itself was too tempting to ignore, so I soon joined the little fray, which was starting to look like an abstract puzzle, with the pieces all coming together here. Standing behind Jessica now, I easily slipped inside her once again. Knowing as I did, I was still fucking a cunt that I had filled previously with a fairly sizeable load of my semen. Jessica giggled as I began easing in and out of her pussy once more.

"You're likely to drown my cunt with all that cream of yours," she gasped as I purposely thrust into her quite hard, causing her to grunt and stutter for a moment while doing that. "Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"Nor me either," Stacy giggled, just then making me aware of the fact she had silently slipped over, now kneeling beside Jessica, looking up at the two of us. I felt her hand reaching around behind me, cupping my freely swinging balls from below, fondling them as I fucked her sister. With her other hand now, likewise caressing and teasing Jessica's clit as I continued to thrust in and out of my sister's very wet, almost too slimy fuck tunnel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.