Family Paradise - Cover

Family Paradise

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brad goes on what may be the very last vacation with his entire family

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Once again dad took off at a run, following the path leading around the side of the hill up towards the plateau. I ran directly behind him, with David behind me. As we turned the corner beginning the slight ascent, another torch greeted us just above. This one being held however, by Chris who stood there looking down at us as we approached. She was wearing a bright white bikini, highlighting her dark tan. Any other time I'd have looked on admiring the look. At the moment however, with my sister dangling naked on a well designed platform, seeing Chris was the furthest thing on my mind.

"What the hell's going on anyway?" Dad asked as he got within distance from my sister. Reaching her, she put out her hand, pressing it against dad's chest, effectively stopping him. At least she was smiling.

"You'll see soon enough," she explained, though stepping in front of him once more as he made a small attempt to pass by her. "Wait here. I promise ... you won't be disappointed." Confused, dad remained where he was, even as Chris reached behind herself, suddenly producing what appeared to be an ornamental knife of some sort, handing it to me by the blade.

"Jesus," David spoke just behind me, but said nothing else, no doubt as confused as dad and I were by this rather strange behavior we were all seeing.

"Go rescue your sister," Chris told me as I took the knife from her, only then stepping to the side, allowing me ... and only me to pass by her. I looked back, but she had again blocked the way, dad and David both standing there looking on with questions on their faces. A short walk further, and I was soon standing on the summit of the plateau, only now ... just ahead, flanked by two more burning torches that had been planted on either side of the path, I saw my mother and Jessica, similarly dressed as Chris had been. Each wearing white, very revealing bikini's, only they both held something else in their hands as well. As I drew near, I realized then that they appeared to be spears as they stopped me, crossing them. I glanced ahead, off a short distance, the platform that Stacy was still hanging from.

"Are those for real?" I asked glancing back at the two of them. They certainly looked real anyway.

"Want to find out?" Jessica joked, though I was finding this crazy scene a bit much at the moment. Mom tossed Jessica a withering look however, and then formally addressed me.

"Remove your clothing first, and then you may pass," she said looking fairly serious now. Whatever was going on here, though I was confident it was all some sort of silly game, I did as she'd asked. Removing the shorts and shirt I had on, I was soon naked. Only then did they uncross the spears blocking my way, turning as though invitation to continue on, which I did.

Though the path led directly towards where Stacy was, I noticed something else now just off and behind the platform itself. It looked totally out of place, unsure of what it even was until I drew closer, only then seeing it for what it actually was.

"Holy shit!" I actually chuckled, now realizing. The lengths that mom had actually gone with all this suddenly dawning on me ... not to mention the cost that poor dad would soon be hearing about no doubt. What I now saw was a very crude, yet elaborately made bed. White sheets adorning it, standing a good three feet off the ground. Thick rounded beams and poles all woven together with grass-roped cords. A sacrificial alter in a way perhaps, now giving me a much truer sense of what this was all about. I shook my head in disbelief, and yet excitement too, only now realizing what it was that was actually being offered here. I turned once more, looking back, now seeing that Chris, dad and David had reached mom and Jessica, though the two of them continued to stand guard, holding everyone at bay there behind me. I continued on, the knife held in my hand, following the path towards the edge of the cliff, which overlooked the pool and falls beyond. The platform jutting out just a little, not so much as to truly look all that dangerous as well made as it was. But the illusion of what had been created, and seen from below, had been brilliant in its design. Hearing my approach at this point, Stacy finally rolled her head, looking over towards me. I could see the nervous smile on her face.

I stood in front of her, just admiring her for a moment, now knowing my part in this carefully designed play. "I'm here to rescue, seduce you ... I think," I told her holding the knife, knowing what it was I was supposed to now do. "This is really what you want? Me to be the one?" I asked needing to be sure.

"It is yes..." she responded back. "But not to be seduced ... to be taken, savagely," she added to that. "I want you ... to fuck me!"

I knew then that Stacy wanted ... needed this, to be an experience she'd always remember. Something very special, which it would be ... for both of us. But perhaps not in quite the same way that mom had initially intended. It was time to improvise just a little.

I looked back, once more seeing our entire family slowly approaching us now. Each one carrying a torch, though mom and Jessica still wielded their wicked looking spears too. I briefly hoped that Jessica wouldn't get too far involved in her own role in this, and actually use hers on me when they realized what I was actually about to do here.

I raised the knife, though not in the stance of slicing through the bindings that held my sister's wrists or legs together, securing her to the beam jutting out over her head. Instead, I brought it up, almost in a stabbing motion, coming down with it, impaling the blade in a cross-support beam nearby. Even Stacy looked at me questioningly upon seeing that.

"I think you'll enjoy this even better than the bed," I informed her. "Especially for your first time ... far more memorable," I finished, though adding as I spoke silently to myself..."I hope."

I could sense the rest of the family suddenly stopping a short distance away, no doubt wondering ... curious as they stood looking on. I knew Stacy certainly was as she glanced towards me, as I stepped closer towards her. Spread-eagle as she was, her legs though comfortably bound, giving me the perfect opportunity here as I closed the last bit of distance between us. I cupped her breasts in my hands, molding them together even more than they were. I leaned forward, pressing the stiffness of my hard cock against her flesh, nowhere's near her pussy yet, but letting her feel, and perhaps wonder at my intent. Gathering her breasts, I kissed and sucked them as one. Her hard aroused extended nipples pressed together as I drew them simultaneously into my mouth, sucking them, molding and caressing her breasts as I did. My cock spearing her upper abdomen as I stood there paying homage to her breasts.

"Oh god!" She moaned loudly. "Yes ... yes! Fuck yes!" She cried out, loud enough I am sure everyone heard her, and in doing so ... stopping them once more a short distance away from us as they now encircled, looking on. No doubt surprised by this slight change of plans, they appeared pleased however as I took my time here, savoring the delights of my still bound sister before finally rescuing her and releasing her bonds.

"You wanted savage ... I'm about to give you savage," I said leaning closer, now whispering in her ear so that only she could hear me when I said that.

I heard her sigh, moaning deeply, excitedly. "Oh Brad," she said simply.

I placed the head of my blood engorged cock between her legs. Felt the liquid essence of her very aroused cunt already bathing the tip of my prick as I teased her with it a little.

"Fuck me ... oh god yes, fuck me ... right here, right now," she suddenly cried out, her words reverberating out over the water below, and through the small canyon like area that was formed there. I knew how easily everyone else had heard her too, and half wondered just how far her cry of desire and arousal might have actually carried on our own little island.

If there had indeed been a furry King Kong anywhere's close to us, he'd no doubt have heard, and even then been reaching us ... his massive fists already reaching out to tear her away from me. But it would have been too late for that even then. I shoved, my prick impaling my sister's cunt ... spearing her deeply in one sudden thrust. She cried out again, ungodly sounds slicing through the peaceful silence of the night. I thrust once more, even harder this time, deeper as she cried out again, thrashing wildly there in front of me, straining against the binds that still held her. I pinched and pulled on her nipples almost cruelly, still thrusting hard, deep and fast into my swinging, swaying sister. But all that did, was seemingly intensify her delight, her ear-piercing scream, once more echoing off the rocks and falls, reverberating all around us like a thunder clap as she continued to cry out over, and over, and over again.

Still thrusting, still fucking, I glanced up briefly, only now spotting the others, all pretense of game, theatre, or act suddenly evaporating in an instant. Mother was already down on her knees before David. His hands on the back of her head, fucking my mother's face, almost idiotically holding onto the spear for support which he had impaled into the ground next to her. Jessica and Chris too, dragging dad down to the hard ground beneath them. Chris already grinding herself on dad's cock, Jessica doing the same to his face, though heads turned towards Stacy and I still looking on.

Though they couldn't possibly hear it, I could ... not to mention feeling it as I pummeled my sister's cunt almost unmercifully. Hearing the almost frothy like juices, even feeling them as they ran out of her cunt, bathing my shaft and balls, literally dripping and then running down her legs. We stood, churning fuck-butter together, the hard-felt slap of flesh stinging flesh, her cries of ecstasy, followed by my own now. Though ours weren't the only sounds of the night, the wild unleashed frenzy taking place only a short distance away, animalistic in nature. Mom now on all fours, David behind, rutting with her there. Dad too, having switched positions with my sisters, fucking Chris from behind, as she in turn now ate Jessica in a mutual "69". Dad no doubt reaping the benefits of that, as Jessica licked, sucked and pleased the two of them together.

But there were other sounds as well. As though the entire forest had seemingly come alive, waking up to the erotic frenzy now taking place. I tried to gather my wits about me, making sense out of it, but too far gone for that at the moment to really care. The slickness of my sister's cunt, the first pulsating contractions as she hovered on the edge of climatic bliss, soon stole all thought, care and concern. I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching now, my breath coming in pants of unearthly lust and desire.

"Come in me ... come with me!" Stacy screamed out one last time, feeling that first massive spurt as it exploded from my cock, filling her. She met it with an equal force of her own, the sudden unexpected, unanticipated deluge of her own spurting. I felt the force of it as it literally sprayed out, nearly dislodging me. The rapture of her liquid climax bathing the two of us, soaking the ground, the platform, and everything else as well. My own discharge meeting hers, joining it, and then backwashed as she continued to spurt long, almost continuous streamers of girl spunk into the night.

All about us came the cries of similar ecstasy's taking place. Almost as though the entire universe had somehow gotten involved. Drained, almost too weak to stand, I half collapsed, only then grabbing the knife up again, this time slicing easily and quickly through the bonds holding my sister's feet. And then upwards, I took the knife parting the rope that had secured her hands. They quickly parted from the beam as she literally fell into my arms. Once more I thrust the knife into the wood leaving it, turning, only a few feet precariously from the ledge, holding onto her, peering over ... looking below.

"Holy fucking shit ... would you look at that," I said. But Stacy was as yet too far gone to even entertain any thoughts of doing that, barely clinging to me as I stood there holding my almost unconscious sister.

I'd have made bets that half the island was now sitting below us likewise engaged in what could only be described as an orgy of unprecedented decadence. It was the most amazing sight I had ever seen. And one I certainly hadn't expected to see as I stood there looking down.


I had no idea how they had all gotten here ... or when. But gathered all about below us, like a writhing snake upon the sands, stood a throng of people, at least a hundred strong or so it seemed. A massive orgy of flesh at this point, everyone joined or coupled about, save for just a few, still looking up watching. I noticed then, looking further, raising my own hand in recognition, waving ... as Bob, John, Barbra and Jill looked on, waving back. And then as though the water itself and risen, casting a gigantic wave over the top of them, they fell back into the sea of flesh surrounding them, and were quickly consumed.

I carried Stacy off the platform, now walking back towards the bed, even as the rest of the family gathered themselves, once more holding onto their torches, following us.

"No point in wasting all this," I told Stacy as she finally smiled looking up at me. "Especially after all the time and effort mom went to in setting all this up." I gently placed her down onto the bed now, climbing in after her as the family stood, gathered around. I was surprised when David leaned over the bed, kissing Stacy on the forehead.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of Brad," he told her. "But that ... was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, and you couldn't have picked anyone more perfect for finally doing it," he said, likewise holding his hand out towards me. I took it, but then pulled him closer, actually gathering him into an embrace.

"About damn fucking time," mom said just under her breath, though we all snickered quietly together at her comment.

"Listen, we've already done what was come here to do," Stacy offered. "And this bed is certainly big enough ... for all of us," she now added to that. "So come on mom ... dad," she said smiling at the two of them, "It's about time I found out the rest of what I've been missing."

"Sloppy thirds?" I laughed looking at David, though he just shrugged his shoulders grinning from ear to ear.

"Works for me bro..." he grinned once more. "I'm starting to get used to it," he added to that. And then crawled into the bed next to Stacy, watching as dad slowly eased his hard stiff cock into the depths of my little sister's cunt.

"Well hell ... while we're waiting here," mom said climbing onto the bed at that moment, already easing herself down over my brother's cock, she then turned looking back over her shoulder towards me. "Don't just stand there," she said. "Slick that bad boy up ... I've got another place you can put that you know. Always wondered what it might feel like having the two of you inside me ... at the same time that is," she laughed adding to that. "Not like the first time ... that's for damn sure."

I was doing just that, though Chris offered up a bit of her own spit, grinning wickedly before turning, hand in hand with Jessica as the two of them began walking off.

"Where you two going?" I asked.

"Crowded enough on the bed as it is," she told me. "Thought we'd go down and mingle below ... when you're finished here, you'll know where to 'come' and find us," she said winking, emphasizing the play on words. She and Jessica then headed off, running and laughing wildly as they headed down to the orgy still taking place below us.

"Oh baby ... you are so juicy wet honey!" Dad said as he began moving in and out of Stacy's now devirginized womanhood.

"Well, Brad certainly had a lot to do with that daddy," she told him. "I think I'll be leaking his cum juice out of me for days after this. And yours too hopefully," she added to that. "And yours too David," she then said turning to him as well. "Provided of course, you still have some left for me after fucking mommy," she giggled.

"No worries baby ... I have an idea as to how to redeposit it for you if you'd like ... after he has," she told her.

"Ok, even I have to admit, I'd enjoy seeing you do that," I responded in kind as now prepared, I eased my own hard stiff shaft into the tight little opening of my mother's ass, where David sat patiently, waiting for me to join him there.

It was an amazingly odd sensation. Feeling my brothers cock pressing against my own, only the thinnest of obstacles actually separating the two of us as we began moving in and out of my mother's twin holes respectively.

Watching, Stacy reached out, giving one of mom's swaying breasts a gentle tweak. "And thank you mommy ... for doing all this," she told her as David and I continued, sawing away at mom's body like a couple of lumberjacks cutting down trees.

"Hey ... what about me?" Dad questioned, though he too was still enjoying himself, busily thrusting away inside my sister's extremely slippery pussy, which we could now all hear quite easily again. "I'm the one actually paying for all this," he said reminding himself that he still had no real idea how much all of this actually had cost. Or how ... mom had even managed to do all this in such a relatively short period of time ... all things considered.

"I think I'm in the process of thanking you right now," she responded back to that. "Don't you think?" She asked winking at him, to which he winked back. "Yes ... yes you are honey. And whatever this does end up costing me, will be well worth it too."

"Won't be nearly as bad as you think honey," mom responded back to dad with a deep groan as David and I seemed to get into a near perfect rhythm here ... one in, and one out as it were, fucking mom's holes, pleasuring her beyond the limit.

"I've already paid for a portion of this ... in other ways," she giggled slightly. "Not to mention the fact, most of the workers and staff that were involved in putting all this together, are no doubt down there, enjoying themselves," she said looking towards the falls, even though none of us could really see anything. Though the sounds of laughter, ongoing moans and groans seemed to be drifting up towards us almost non-stop anyway.

Once more Stacy began panting like crazy, wrapping her legs around my father's back as he began spearing her even more forcefully. She was obviously closing in on yet again another mind-blowing orgasm. Just as David and I were. With a nod of our heads towards one another, we immediately picked up the pace just a little, mom's eyes suddenly opening wide as we did that.

"Oh my god!" She cried out. And then seconds later, bathed us in her own little deluge.


Once again spent, David and I both, along with Dad, sat lounging on the bed simply watching now, still collecting our breaths. As promised, mom had climbed over towards Stacy, me helping to support her on one side, as Stacy lay partially on her back, though lifting her ass, pussy to pussy with mother as she sat astride her, scissoring her in a way.

"That's it ... just hold still, let me do all the work," she then added to that, grinding a bit even then however. "Can you feel that?" she soon asked.

"I can! Oh my god ... I can! All that cum..."

"From me to you baby ... just like I said," mom said grinding harder now, squishing about ... two sloppy went cunts kissing one another. Not too unexpectedly either, they soon came again, while doing that.

"Well as much as I hate to admit it, I am plumb tuckered out," I stated. And though the orgy was no doubt still going on, there wasn't more than a couple of hours before sunrise. "I'm heading off to bed," I informed everyone, though pleasantly surprised when Stacy soon joined me, taking my hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.