Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Sally was mortified when her dad told her he wanted her to be out of the house all day the next day! "How about you take Kate to school, and then go shopping or whatever you would like to do, then when she phones to be picked up you can collect her and bring her home."

She looked up at him and he could see tears about to break out. "You are seeing someone?"

"Yes, darling I am. You said you wouldn't mind."

She forced a smile and reached up to kiss him and said, "Of course I don't mind, daddy, I'm just sorry that we are in the way at all."

He wanted to hug her, actually he wanted to fuck her, but he knew he had to be hard about this or things would just continue spiraling out of control. "It's for the best, baby," he whispered.

"Daddy, you do know you can do anything you want with me, don't you?" She was blatantly grinding her crotch against him now, and they were both aware that his cock was rock hard.

"Jesus baby you are making it hard! And I don't mean my cock! You always make that hard. Darling, I am trying to prevent this all going wrong, and you are making it very difficult for me. You know we shouldn't be doing any of this stuff."

"I thought you were enjoying beating me and all that other stuff."

"Oh darling I do, I do, I do. Especially the other stuff. Too much, that's exactly the problem. We must stop it, get back to being just father and daughter. I will still spank you if you deserve it, but that's all, do you understand? If you have a boyfriend, other than Tom, then you must feel free to bring him home."

"Then why do I have to leave home while you see your woman? If I'm just your daughter, I wouldn't mind meeting her. Even though I know what you intend to do with her. I would just keep out of the way while you play."

"Look, darling, we both know that wouldn't work. She would be inhibited knowing you are in the house, and so would I. Please, just take Kate to school then go do other things until it's time to collect her from school. But I just don't think it will work if you meet her. Not yet at least."

"Do you love her? Are you going to marry her?"

"No, darling, it's just someone I meet sometimes for sex. With a bit of pain thrown in."

"Down in your basement?"

"Yes and then in my bedroom."

"What's her name?"

"Rebecca," Harry told her reluctantly.

"Is she very submissive?"

"Darling please do we have to discuss this?"

"Please, answer me."

"Yes she is, I guess I have to say she is totally submissive."

"Let me meet her. Let me watch."

"Ohhhh Christ Sally what are you asking!"

"Is it naughty of me to ask? If so, then spank me. Now."

Reluctantly Harry sat down on the sofa in the living room, and drew his daughter over his lap. He lifted her skirt up over her back, and spanked her with his hand, the way he used to do when she was a little girl. After a couple of dozen spanks he tucked his fingers into the waist band of her knickers, and eased them down to mid thigh, and went on spanking her bare ass. Soon she was crying, but he knew she didn't want him to stop. He was also terrified of stopping because he knew that when he stopped she was going to try to suck his cock, or roll onto her back on the floor and demand full sex! And although he had firmly resolved only that day that he had to stop doing those things with her, he didn't think he was strong enough to refuse her when he was as excited as he was now, as he always was when spanking her lovely ass.

At some stage during the spanking her knickers had slipped down to her feet, and then off one foot, so they were just dangling from her other foot. He kept looking at them as they flicked around as she kicked her legs in pain.

Eventually he had to stop the spanking, and to try and distract her he lifted her and turned her round so she was sitting on his lap, and he kissed her and hugged her and told her he loved her, and said, "You do understand why I am saying all this, don't you?"

Sally grinned at him through her tears, and reached down to remove her knickers and held them up to his nose, and whispered that, yes, she did understand. "But see how horny you make me? How about I just suck your cock now, just one last time?"

"You are such a bad girl! The cane, I think, eight strokes."

"Ohhhh yes," his daughter groaned as she slipped off his lap and went to the kitchen, hung her panties up on the hook, and placed herself over the table, reaching across to the other side. When her dad arrived with the cane, she hissed, "You can bugger me after the caning, if you like. Or instead of the cane, I don't mind either way."

Her bum was scarlet, and Harry wasn't sure how it would cope with eight strokes of the cane, but he didn't care. He unzipped his pants and took his cock out, knowing his only hope of sticking to his principles was to jerk himself to a climax before the eighth stroke landed.

He managed, and managed to prevent Sally from seeing him do so, though the air was thick with the smell of his semen when Sally stood up. She started reaching for his fly, and was disappointed when Harry pushed her away and told her to behave. "Please, at least bring me off, please you can't leave me like this."

"Fuck Sally you are a tramp! Bring yourself off. Now." He sat down to watch, and Sally came close, clearly intending to sit on his lap or rub against him, but he told her, "No, go stand in the corner. Turn to face me, and hold your skirt up with one hand."

He couldn't help himself, and got his cock out again, and to his amazement it was already hard again, and he stroked himself while Sally rubbed desperately then climaxed loudly. And he gave in, and let her come to him and kneel and take his cock in her mouth. "Just this one last time," he hissed.

She lifted off him and asked him if he wanted to fuck her in the ass, again one last time, and he just couldn't help himself. Sally happily went back over the table and Harry stood behind her and pushed his rampant cock in. Because he had cum so recently, it took him some time to cum a second time, and Sally was panting when he finally finished.

"That has to be the last time. Tomorrow I will be seeing Rebecca, understand?"

Sally didn't understand at all, she hardly slept that night, convinced that her dad didn't love her after all. Why else would he be seeing another woman?

Harry also was, as so often lately, having trouble sleeping, remembering how Sally had invited him to fuck her in the ass, and how he given in yet again to her charms. Thank God that Rebecca was coming round tomorrow, he would really lay into her!

Kate also was lying awake in her bed thinking about next morning's trip to school. Some of her friends had been teasing her about the spunky old guy who drove her to school each day, she had explained that he was her grand-dad, but some of the girls commented on how he watched her as she walked away from his car. "He fancies you," they giggled.

Kate had felt compelled to show off, and had told them that next day she would come to school not wearing any panties! The other girls were agog, the idea of being driven to work by a sexy older man like him, in her tiny skirt, and with no knickers on, was thrilling, but nobody believed she would dare to do it.

"I will show you, watch as I get out of his car, I will open my legs wide so you can see up my skirt before I get out!"

All that was said in the heat of the conversation, and now she seriously doubted that she would dare to do it, either go with gramps without her knickers on, or showing everyone as she sat in gramps' car. But what choice did she have, after promising to show all! Anyway in the morning she did go down to breakfast with no panties on, and sat nervously eating her cereal until it was time to go. But to her dismay it was her mother who picked up the car keys!

"What's up? Isn't gramps taking me to school?'

Sally was already tense, hating the reason why her dad was staying behind while she had to find things to do all day. So she was unsympathetic and just snapped at her daughter to get in the car.

In her anguish, Kate lost control and howled her protest, yelling and calling her mom names. Harry, already very stressed and not at all happy with either of them, grabbed the girl's wrist and dragged her to the sofa, and pulled her over his lap. And as he tugged up her skirt behind, he and her mom both saw that Kate wasn't wearing any knickers. Kate froze in horror, lying helplessly over her grand-dad's knee, knowing she was going to have to explain her lack of panties! How on earth could she explain?

The stunned silence that followed was finally ended by the crack of Harry's hand crashing down on Kate's bare bum. This was the first time she had ever been spanked, and she had no idea how much it would hurt. But she knew she deserved it! Her emotions were in turmoil as gramps walloped away again and again, while Sally went upstairs to find a pair of white cotton school knickers for Kate to wear. Of course it didn't occur to her that Kate had a pair in her school bag, and had intended to put them on as soon as she had demonstrated her daring to her friends. She and Harry were now convinced that Kate was in the habit of going to school without knickers on! They would have to check each morning!

Sally stood in the hall door holding a pair of panties while Harry's hand cracked down again and again, and Kate writhed and squirmed and squealed. Sally remembered how her spanking had finished yesterday, and decided now was the ideal time for Kate to learn the same.

Harry finally stopped spanking her, and turned to Sally, who said firmly, "I think she deserves a short caning too, don't you agree?" Kate howled her protest but Harry ignored her.

"Definitely. Kate, come with me to the kitchen."

Kate was in total meltdown as she was dragged to the kitchen and folded over the table by her mother. Then she turned her head and saw Harry standing there holding a cane. The problem was, although she was terrified, she also knew that she deserved this. Not just for her stupidity today but for all sorts of other things she had done recently. She wiped her face with her fist and laid flat on the table and tried to keep still. Harry was gentle with her this first time, not exactly token strokes but not heart-stoppingly hard either. When the fourth stroke had landed, he told her to stand up, he told the sobbing girl to stand up and put her knickers on. As she was doing so, he snapped that he would have to check her undies before she left for school in future. Sally grinned, guessing that her dad was going to enjoy that little routine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.