Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Sally yearned to slip out of her bed and walk down the passageway and climb naked into her dad's bed, and cuddle close, and just see if he might do what he had said he mustn't do. Instead she stroked her pussy and her clitoris and her breasts, and remembered what it had felt like, blindfolded and helpless, undergoing her first pussy whipping, and then later her first experience of anal sex.

She might or might not have been surprised to know how similar her thoughts were to her dad's, as he lay in his bed, wide awake, remembering the events of the day. He was no longer concerned that he had forgotten fitting the clamps on his daughter's nipples, he was getting old and inevitably he must expect to be increasingly forgetful. What he could not forget was the way Sally's body had heaved and threshed as he removed the clamps. All the women he had used them on found the worst part was the moment they came off, and normally he loved watching them suffer. But with Sally a totally different sensation had come over him.

As she cried out in pain, he had felt immense love and a desire to protect her! Not to forgive her for her sins, and certainly not to let her off duly earned punishment, but he knew he wouldn't enjoy hurting her just for the fun of it. He remembered his last session with Rebecca, when he did indeed hurt her just for his enjoyment. He knew that Rebecca loved it too, or at least she always came back for more, when he invited her. But he knew in his heart that he didn't much care if she enjoyed it or not, there were other women willing to come and suffer for him. If Rebecca ever decided it was more than she could cope with, he would kiss her and say farewell but not grieve. But he was sure that Rebecca craved what he did to her and would come any time he called.

What worried him now was that he was beginning to fear that Sally was the same as Rebecca, a true submissive and masochist, and that therefore he would be doing her a favour by hurting her. He didn't think he would be able to take advantage of that, but could he trust himself to continue doing things to her that might strengthen those desires? He could punish her with a clear heart, but could he apply the nipple clamps just for the fun of watching her squirm? Could he impale her on an anal dildo, the way he had done with Rebecca last time, and pretend it was just punishment? He honestly wasn't sure.

And if not, and if Sally didn't give him enough reasons to punish her, what would he do? He knew now that he could, if he chose, have any form of sex with her, including more anal sex, but he would do it as an act of love, not as a way of hurting. The problem was that he needed the sadistic side of his love life. Sometimes he felt an overwhelming need to hurt!

Maybe he would have to take Sally up on her offer of letting him bring Rebecca or the other women home. He could cheat on Sally, soon she would be out looking for work, or indeed would find a job, and Harry could bring women home without her knowing. Actually he didn't think he could do that without telling Sally, partly because he didn't want to cheat on her, but more because she might come home while the woman was in the house and she would be devastated by what she would definitely see as his cheating.

Sally had said she wouldn't mind if he told her what he intended to do, and would stay out of the way, so he just had to tell Sally what time he wanted her to stay away. He even considered making Sally watch as he thrashed Rebecca! Oh, fuck, what a delicious idea! It would be torture for Sally but it would remind her that she was his daughter, not his sex slave!

Yes, Harry decided, that was what he would do. Not letting Sally watch, that was just too extreme, but he would firmly instruct Sally to go out for a few hours and explain that he wanted her out of the house because he was going to be entertaining one of his women. It would be an important step in recovering his relationship with his daughter. He would make it quite clear to Sally that he didn't need her sexually. He loved her, and he believed in punishing her if she or Kate did things wrong, but Sally needed to understand that she was his daughter and not his mistress. She must be shown, very quickly, that she was not any part of his sex life! With that thought, he rolled over and once again tried to get to sleep.

Kate, for her part, also couldn't sleep, because she was thinking about gramps. After seeing the pics on his computer, and seeing what he had done to her mom, she was yearning to take her mother's place in gramps' weird games! She had no idea why her mom had so swiftly accepted the position of her father's sex slave, but it was obvious that mom wanted it. And Kate wanted to try it too. She had overheard them talking about her, even once heard gramps say he thought that Kate needed "good old fashioned discipline", like he had given to her mother. Kate assumed that meant a spanking, and was excited at the thought of going over his knee to be spanked. Definitely a new experience.

While she had enjoyed showing her body off to her own dad, and enjoyed his oral attentions, she had no respect for him. She was beginning to realize that many men would pay to see her body and to lick her where she liked to be licked, and all she had to do was find a guy and a place to do it. But if she did, with her dad or any other men, she would be doing it just for the pleasure of being worshipped by them, and for the money. She was sure it would be different with gramps.

Anyway, until she could find a guy of her own, she wanted her gramps to be doing things to her, any of the things she had seen pictured on his computer. Whatever he wanted! The trouble was she really had no idea what gramps would or could do with a girl. By now she had seen quite a lot of his photographs, but would gramps do that sort of thing to girls, for real? She wanted to try all the things she had seen, but how could she possibly tell gramps that?

As yet, Kate hadn't realized that some of the pics she had seen were taken by gramps, and she had no idea they starred some of his women, and were taken in the dungeon below the house she was now living in. She had seen her mother with whip marks on her breasts and belly, and had heard her mom gasp as metal clamps crushed her engorged nipples, so she knew gramps was into more than just perving at photos. Kate now wanted to know what else gramps would do. How far would he go with Kate's mom, and if her mom was too inhibited to enjoy the full range of her grand-dad's perverse practices, how far would he go with a totally willing compliant female? Kate shivered, excited at the thought of blatantly offering herself to gramps, and telling him she had no limits! She resolved to do a lot more spying, and to learn more about this whole 'hurting girls' stuff.

One trouble was, how to get home from school and back again so gramps didn't notice she was wagging off school in order to spy on him and mom, and also how to stop her mom finding out she was skipping classes. She realized the easiest way would be to go back to her own dad and get him to help. She would offer him more than she had allowed him so far, and this time rather than buying new clothes, she would use the money for taxis, to get her from school to gramps' house and back each day. The school didn't yet know she was living with her gramps, so if her absence was noted they would phone her dad and complain. Kate just needed to make it worth her dad's time not to spoil her fun.

She would explain to her dad that she could only do the strip teases and things he enjoyed if he played his part, mainly by keeping the school authorities off her back. She slipped her thumb in her mouth, and imagined it was her grand-dad's cock in her mouth, and practiced sucking it and massaging it with her tongue and her mouth muscles. By the time she finally went to sleep she had decided to offer her dad anything he wanted, except full sex.

Next day Tom was delighted to find Kate at his front door, in her school uniform. She had her own key and had let herself in, but had then rung the bell to alert him to her arrival, and was waiting in the entrance hall.

He kissed her and invited her into the living room, and asked what she was doing there, and Kate explained quite frankly what she wanted, which was to keep visiting him. To encourage him to listen to her ideas, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Tom very soon could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She explained that she would continue performing strip teases for him, and would let him lick her again if he wanted, on condition that he paid her a bit more than he had been paying. Now she was living with her grand-dad, she needed money for taxi fares, to get to and from school. And she wanted him to handle the school if they made a fuss about her skipping classes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.