Steve and Chuck Go Sailing - Cover

Steve and Chuck Go Sailing

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Steve and Chuck sail off to to Europe with their families for business and pleasure. This story will be better understood if you have read the other stories within Florida Friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Chuck

This had been a busy day. We docked in Ireland this morning and have been busy all day. The kids demanded a lot of Lisa’s and my time, as they wanted the two us to help the Irish kids to learn what they had learned. The Irish kids were lucky to have Serene to teach them at home, since she was a lot more accomplished than I had thought.

That was the fun part, and then there were Julie’s adult kids. Sue had made the call for me so they could take the ferry to Ireland, be here for the evening meal, and surprise Julie. I thought it would be good for them to meet me and my family so they would know Julie was leaving her property in someone’s hands that would care for it.

Everyone welcomed the families when they arrived. Julie’s two children each had one child. The two grandchildren were both about eight. Julie’s adult kids, Penny and James, sure didn’t act like Julie. They were very stiff and standoffish at first, or at least it seemed that way to me. You would think a couple of kids who had been home schooled out on an island would have been free spirits. They were anything but.

James’ wife, Eugenia, acted as if coming into this wonderful near castle was beneath her. Penny’s husband, Thomas, was more laid back than James, and didn’t act as if the Irish were a contagious different race.

After all the introductions had been made, Brutus put Julie and her family in the front lounge. Julie asked Lisa and me to stay with her because she wanted to discuss some things with her children while I was present. I guess she figured Lisa was my primary partner and included her.

Julie began her conversation with her kids by hugging me and kissing me on the lips. I watched Penny’s mouth drop open and James’ eyebrow arch. Julie said, “I know we don’t have a lot of time this evening, but I want you, Penny and James, to try to get to know Chuck and Lisa as much as possible. You briefly know that I’ve selected Chuck to be the caretaker of the island and all who live there. What you don’t know, is that I have signed over the island to Chuck so that he is now the sole owner, as well as caretaker.”

James exclaimed, “Huh?” Penny gasped.

Julie continued, “You will see, in time, that this was a very good way to leave the island and the people there in good hands. You both know that you two don’t go there often and don’t seem that interested in what happens to the people of the island. Just so you know, Chuck has already formed a trust so the island will be financially sound for what may be forever. He has already commissioned work to be done out there that includes an entire new electrical grid, increased farm equipment, and I think he’s even surveying to see if he can have a runway to land some of his airplanes out there.”

James’ and Thomas’ eyes were big and round thinking about what Julie had disclosed.

She continued, “As you can see, Chuck is very good at organizing and directing activities. He isn’t a financier or professional investor either. Do you know what he does for a living?”

The four adults leaned forward to hear, while the two kids were squirming in their chairs because they were bored.

Julie said, “He is an American and a United States Deputy Marshal. Can you believe it? He was a Marine before, was injured, and now has become a very high-ranking law officer. If you have an opportunity to speak to a young lady here named Wanda, ask her of Chuck’s exploits.”

Penny asked, “Is Chuck a slang name for something?”

I smiled and said, “My name is Charles, but everyone who knows me calls me Chuck. Please don’t be formal with me; I’m more of a Chuck than a Charles.”

James asked, “Mother, I saw the gesture of you kissing Charles, er, ah, Chuck. Do you have an intimate relationship with him?”

Julie laughed, “That would be none of your business, James. Don’t you think I may be a bit old for him? And look at Lisa, this darling lady with him. You’ll find that she is only one of many who consider Chuck their special man. I consider Chuck a special friend for life.”

Thomas asked, “Ah, Chuck, does this mean that you could be restrictive as to who would visit the island?”

I smiled, “Yes it does, but as far as Julie and her family, you are always welcome. If you will let me know in advance when you would like to go, I can assist in part of the transportation required. I’ve been fortunate enough to have an airplane that will get us from Florida to Limon in a very short period of time. I also have a motor launch we use to get to the island.”

Julie laughed, “His motor launch is a seventy foot yacht. He owns it by having gotten rid of some vicious mobsters that were controlling the area. I’ll tell you all about it in time. Chuck is a very resourceful man. That’s why he is now the caretaker and owner of the island.”

Penny leaned over to James, “If we can still go there for a holiday from time to time, it’s better to have someone capable to take care of the place for us.”

James was blunt, “I had thought the island would be part of our inheritance.”

Julie’s laugh was almost sinister, “Is that all you would consider? Come on, didn’t your father provide enough for you? It seems you were given a generous trust to take care of you for the rest of your life. If your needs exceed the stipend from the trust, you should get a better job, or any job, for that matter.”

Penny was quick to intercede, “Oh, Mom, he didn’t mean it that way. He was just thinking of our and the kids’ future. You know Thomas works for his father and is quite successful at what he does. James just has never had the opportunities to learn business as Thomas has.”

Julie said, “James, your uncle asks all the time why you won’t become a protégé of his. He would love to teach you his trade. The man is one of the most respected land brokers in London. You should consider his offer.”

That shut James up and gave him a piercing look from his wife Eugenia that would whither a cactus. Eugenia commented, “Father asks James to join him and my brother in his work all the time. James would rather spend his time golfing and playing tennis. I suppose if he was to get good enough playing golf, he would be very famous.”

Julie laughed, “Tiger Woods, you’re not, James.”

Eugenia, looked at James with that sly out of the corner of her eye look, “In some ways he is very much like Tiger, just more circumspect.”

Lisa almost choked from trying to keep back the laughter from the innuendo. It was Julie’s turn to raise an eyebrow. She made the comment, “James, you know there are character conditions for the stipend from your trust. You should review them from time to time to remain in compliance.”

James’ face was very red, but he kept his mouth shut.

Julie said, “Now that we have the greetings and my news out of the way, what is the exciting news, Penny?”

Penny smiled broadly, “I’m expecting our second child. We should have had number two right after number one, but it took a while for some reason. Anyway, Mother, Thomas and I are very excited about having another child.”

Julie said, “Wonderful, Penny. I look forward to being able to spoil your new baby along with the other two grandchildren.”

I asked Julie, “How about we join the families in the library? I think it would be nice to have a little toast for you and your children.” I stood up and everyone followed.

In the library, we took some time re-introducing everyone. It did take a few minutes of explanation for the new couples to put together who belonged to whom. We toasted the newcomers and shortly afterward Thomas joined the snooker players.

As soon as it looked as if Julie and her kids were comfortable, I guided Lisa out of the room and we headed downstairs to continue playing with the kids.

Lisa and I were just beginning to work with the kids again when Julie and Penny came down the stairway and walked into the room with Julie’s grandchildren. Instead of us stopping to talk to the newly arrived adults, Lisa and I continued to work with the kids as we had been. All of the kids in the room looked and waved at the two newcomers, but kept seated while trying to get their timing down on the piece they were practicing.

I could see Bonita glance at the new kids a couple of times before she laid her guitar down and went over to them. They had a short conversation and were soon dragging up two more chairs. Bonita gave one her guitar, and asked Serene for hers. Bonita began showing the two kids how to hold their hands on the frets so they could play their first note. She had them stroking across the strings gently so they could hear the difference between the natural and the chord.

Amazing as it was, Bonita was showing them how to join the others in producing the music they were practicing.

Bonita looked at me and gestured as if she was playing an air guitar. I turned and picked up my practice Gibson similar to the kids guitars that Lisa had bought for us and handed it to Bonita. That was all that was needed. While the room full of kids practicing the four-part harmony of the piece, Bonita taught the two new kids a couple of chords.

Chandra came into the room to announce the evening meal. The kids headed for the children’s eating area and swept the two new kids from the room with them.

We were served a delicious Irish stew that was full of chunks of lamb, carrots, potatoes, and some other vegetables that I didn’t recognize. It was served with what I found out was potato bread. It was delicious, as well, and was perfect to sop up the juices of the stew.

The ladies serving us were quick to bring the pot around to ladle more stew into our large bowls. To me, eating this delicious food was a great treat.

Glenda asked Lorna to teach her to make the stew so she could serve it at home. When Lorna said it was difficult to make only a small quantity, all of the people from our group began laughing. Sue explained that most of us ate together every evening in a communal setting. Sue said, “It’s usually thirty to forty people who eat together every night, so you can see that we need recipes for large quantities. I love this bread; we need to learn to make that as well.”

That comment had the Irish and English contingencies questioning how we cooked and served so many. Steve tried to explain the patio, but it was difficult for these folks to understand the concept. I could see their problem, as it was tough for me to understand how the patio evolved as well.

After supper, tea, or whatever they call it (I think the Irish refer to the evening meal as supper), Lisa and I headed back downstairs to work with the kids on their evening presentation. Bonita and Corine also had been working on something that I thought was very nice. They had brought Lisa into their confidence and had her practice with them too.

A short while later, all of the adults came to the large children’s room downstairs to listen to their presentation. I was only there for support now. I wasn’t part of the group that was playing.

I think Julie’s kids were the most surprised when their two kids were sitting with guitars along with the other kids. When the kids began playing, the two new kids played their guitars, but only changing their finger positions when Bonita directed them.

They played their practiced pieces, then the new music they had been practicing. I was even surprised at how good it was. You could even define the chords being softly stroked by the two new kids.

Next up was something special, performed by Corine and Bonita. They played Ave Maria on the piano and violin. The two switched instruments about halfway through so the people could see both of the girls playing both instruments. Lisa then joined them and played the piano, while the two girls played two other harmony parts on their violins. I was very impressed that the girls had learned the music, and produced something so delicate, so fast. All I could think about was what they could do with a couple of weeks of instruction and practice.

The adults applauded the efforts of all the children, and thought it would be a good time to go back upstairs for dessert.

When Steve commented that he was used to having the kids with them for meals and desert, Mac got up and brought all the children into the library. There was more confusion with the kids in there, but it was a lot more fun to have them with us.

I was glad when the kids were being taken away for bed. I was tired as well, and looked forward to a good night’s sleep. I did stay in the library for a last drink with most of the men before going up to the suite that had been assigned to my group.

When I reached the suite, I found all of the women were in gowns, gathered in the sitting room. Brandy was standing, while the others were all sitting. Brandy announced, “Good, now that Chuck is here, we can plan what we want to do while we’re here.” She looked at me and asked, “Is there anything special you want to see or do while we’re here, Chuck?”

I answered, “There really isn’t anything special that I’d like to see. You girls probably have dozens of things you want to do and see, so I would enjoy following you around while you do what you do. If I get bored, or find something else I want to do, I’ll let you know. Wanda and I do have to go down to the boat and use the computer there for some work, but that won’t take long. What do you guys want to do?”

Each one began telling the group what they wanted to see. All of them wanted to see Buckingham Palace and the surrounding area. The Tower of London, the Imperial War Museum, Westminster, Land’s End, and several mentioned Stonehenge. That sounded interesting. Another suggestion was to take the train through the Chunnel under the English Channel and go to Paris. That would be pretty special too. After a half hour of suggestions, Brandy said, “I’ll write all of this down and we’ll contact a tourist company to take us around to see these sites. I’ll ask the others if they want to join us. We’ll stay over in London a night or two so we can see as much as possible. Everyone agreed?” That was that, the girls were going to make this an organized adventure.

When we went to bed, we couldn’t all fit into this king size bed, but everyone received a good night hug and kiss before we snuggled in for the night. I think we were all worn out from visiting and the strain of being in a strange location.

When I woke up, the women were all stirring. Some were out of the bathroom already, and some were still in there. When I sat up, Taiying was instantly next to me, carrying my leg. The two Asian sisters had been making it their job to help me with the leg every morning. They knew I would not put a sock on before I had a shower, and that afterwards I thoroughly dried the stump and rubbed some cream on it. They had become very adept at helping me.

Lisa loved the attention the two gave me, and always gave them a kiss to thank them for helping me. When the three kissed, there were often some roaming hands that caressed each other, giving them all additional pleasure.

This morning, I was showered and dressed in just a few minutes. None of the women wanted to be distracted this morning.

Downstairs, the girls went to the kitchen to help, while Brutus invited me into the garden where he said the other men were gathering. Dewey greeted me with a Bloody Mary, slapping me on the back. When he asked what I was going to be doing while here, I tried to explain, “The ladies are planning a tour of some English sights and are even planning on a trip to Paris through the Chunnel.”

That brought several of the men to their feet, talking about how that would be fun. I told those that were interested to coordinate with Brandy, as she seemed to be the leader of the trip. I said that we were also planning on some sightseeing here in Ireland. I wanted to see some real Irish castles and there were some places in Belfast that I had always wanted to visit.

Mac became very interested in our Irish tourism, and said that Brutus would be happy to be our guide. I said, “I’ll get the girls together so they can work out a schedule with him. I’m really not sure exactly how long we’ll be docked here, but probably a full week, if you’re fine with keeping us around that long. You know we could stay on the boat since it’s like being in the finest of hotels.”

Mac said, “I am impressed with your boat. The Irish Bell is as big and quite lavish, but it doesn’t have the warmth your boat has. It’s probably the people that make it that way. I think our boat will become as warm and comfortable as yours is when we add more children to our family.”

We ate a great American breakfast of eggs, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy that Glenda had supervised making. She announced to everyone, “This is what I feed the crew on weekends. Steve often helps me cook it. We started out with just a couple of us and grew to the crowd we now have.”

Mac commented, “I can’t wait to see this patio place you keep talking about. You’ll have to take some pictures so I can get an idea.”

Mercy said, “I’ll have someone take a bunch of pictures and send them to me on the internet. That will help you understand our big outdoor living room.”

“That’s the other thing,” Mac said, and asked, “How do you stand the heat in the summer, and what do you do this time of year when it’s cold?”

Steve offered the explanation, “The patio is screened and has air conditioning and heating units on the roof. In the summer, cool air is blown into the open patio with ceiling fans dispersing the air. In the winter, we blow in and circulate heated air. You do have to wear shoes in the winter as the concrete stays cool, but in the summer, the closest thing anyone wears in footwear is thongs, you know, shower shoes.”

The English and Irish nodded their heads in understanding.

After breakfast, Julie and her kids prepared to leave. Julie told us, “I will keep in touch with you. I think I want to travel with you to Italy, and on to the Riviera, if I can. When you leave the Riviera, I’ll fly back to London and begin being a full time grandmother. First, I have to see if the home the children have picked out for me is what I want. Call me and don’t leave without me.”

I told Julie, “I’ll be talking to Mark out on the island today. I’ll find out how everyone is doing and call you. Call me with a phone number as soon as you get one. Get a cell phone that you can use anywhere with the right service.”

Thomas said, “I’ll help her get a good cell phone. You’re right though, a cell is perfect for a traveling person or a person who isn’t at home much. I expect Julie to be visiting us a lot.”

Before they left, James came to me and said, “You should discourage Mother from going with you to Italy and the Riviera. She is not young, you know, and it could be damaging to her health.”

I smiled at Julie’s son. “James, you should get to know your mother better. She is a very active person and you had best make sure she has plenty of room to roam, and lots of contact with her grandchildren, to keep her young. You know she moved around on her island daily, worked in the fields, helped with the stock, and took care of those that were sick. Your mother is no shrinking violet.”

James gave a grumpy sound, “Still, the woman is over fifty and should be very cautious with her health. Please discourage her.”

A few minutes later, Penny and Thomas cornered me, Penny said, “Please talk mom into going with the group to Italy and the Riviera. Thomas and I would love to go with you. She will have a great time going with you and she may never get another chance. Since Dad passed, she has been on the island almost continuously. She has visited us a few times, but most of her life has been on the island. I’m surprised she’s moving here, but I do know how much she loves James and me and these wild kids of ours.”

Thomas reinforced what Penny said, “Do convince her to travel with you. I’ll call you with her number so you two can chat. Penny and I would love to come, but I am busy right now at work. My dad isn’t getting any younger and I need to be ready to take over for him. Thank you for being such a good friend to her.”

Julie gave me a very warm hug and kiss before she left. She did say that she was planning on coming with us when we sailed for the Mediterranean.

When they were gone, I went to look for Wanda. She was lounging with John in the garden room. “Wanda, how about going to the boat with me so we can use the on board PC? There might be a few things we need to go over.”

Wanda grinned, “Oh yeah, there are some things to go over all right. You know you can’t be away without problems that only you can handle, or so they think. Let me get my purse.”

When I found the rest of my family to tell them I was going to the boat with Wanda, several wanted to go to the boat with us. I had to discourage them, as this was a working trip and we needed privacy. When Lisa asked, I said, “Have you spoken with Wanda?”

Lisa said, “I have and you need to talk to her. I can’t offer anything to what she has to tell you, but talk to me about it later.”

When I found Wanda, she had Brutus waiting for us with car keys in his hand. He said, “I’ve been delegated to give you taxi service to the yacht club. Come, you’ll enjoy the ride with me.”

We were going to make the trip in a really nice late model Mercedes. Brutus said, “This is Mac’s favorite except for his ‘SL’. A car like this is a real pleasure to drive. Mac has a Cadillac that is about as nice, but it is a little wider and not as agile on the roads we have.”

The trip didn’t take long, and less than a half-hour later, Wanda and I were in the boat’s office while Brutus was in the upper salon, enjoying the TV.

Wanda began, “Let’s check on what’s happening stateside. I’ll check on your site and you call John to see what’s going on. I can call the girls to see if there have been any strange inquiries.”

Wanda logged on to the secure site and was looking to see if there were any messages that needed attention. I called John and heard him say, “Wanda has some information for you. Since you’re on a non-secure phone, talk to her about what’s up. If you need me, use the sat phone and call the secure number. Glad to know you’ve made it to Ireland. Talk to me later if you want.”

That was cryptic. Now I was curious.

Wanda was finished and said, “No new problems. John’s handling the bullshit stuff that’s coming in and dispatching people from DC as needed.”

Wanda said, “Let’s make some coffee and come back down to talk.”

We made a pot of coffee. I took a cup up to Brutus and then followed Wanda back down to the office.

Wanda began telling me, “First, the second incident you were involved in off the coast of Florida has a bunch of kinks in it. Everyone involved was apprehended and some were even spirited out of the country for special interrogation. You, Chuck, have pissed off a lot of people, a lot of very bad people. The bureau thinks that there are still some hard feelings about your original run in with the mobs over the employment thing. Since you were instrumental in bringing down the employment office scam, you are known as a real shit disturber. The bad guys are not that happy with how you were able to close up the escapee problem, but since that group was dancing with real terrorists, they’re going to let that pass. Your being involved in bringing down the guy in Miami has a lot of insiders spooked, and the mysterious disappearance of all of those contract people, doesn’t help either. You’re figured for having had a hand in it. Whether you did or not, only you know. Those contractors were a secretive bunch, and as you found out, were ex-CIA agents. I’m glad you’re not mixed up with that specific problem any more.”

We sipped our coffee and Wanda continued, “I’m supposed to tell you that you may not have seen the last of someone trying to even the score.” Wanda took a deep breath, “And that brings me to what you need to know. Central Intel wants to talk to you. The SS boys know this and have tried to discourage them. Since you’re out of the country, the CIA will probably talk to you while you are here or maybe in Italy, or both. According to our SS bosses, the CIA is swamped with terrorist stuff and has been inundated with smugglers and international jewel thieves. I’m told that if you do get involved with them, you will not have the cover that most of them have, and you would be out by yourself for the most part.”

“What do you think, Wanda, should I head home? Get out of here while the getting is good?”

Wanda smiled, “No, the SS guys said you would make the right decision and you may be of help to the Central Intel guys on a case or two. You can advise them without getting involved. The one thing the SS boys said was that you should not involve Lisa. Lisa knows this, and as you would guess, vehemently objects. I told her it would be for her own good. She got mad and said perhaps the two of you should just get out while the getting is good. She may be right.”

I said, “I’ll listen to what they have to say, but I don’t want to be like the contractors. I don’t want to keep going out to eradicate one or two guys because they are thought to be bad guys. I’ll deal with real killers, but no suspicious characters.”

Wanda smiled, “That’s what the SS guys felt you would say. Be sure to let the people that contact you know exactly how you feel. They’ll put pressure on you, but you don’t have to be a part of them.”

I asked, “How much of this does John know?”

Wanda was shaking her head, “Not much. He’s going to fish from you about what’s up. There’s enough scuttlebutt going around, that he knows Central Intel is trying to draw you in. Just be cool with John, and he’ll find out what he needs to know in due time.”

“Shit, I guess I should start carrying again. I thought this vacation would be a good time to be free of a weapon for a while.”

Wanda handed me another ID card that had “The United States of America, State Department” on it and she told me, “Yes, you need to carry. You have been given diplomatic courtesy to carry in all of Europe. You are now listed with Interpol. If you are questioned, show your regular Deputy Marshal ID and this ID, and have whoever questions you call the number on this card.” With that, Wanda gave me a small stack of business cards with my name and the designation of U.S. Deputy Marshal assigned to the State Department. Whoa, that sounds heavy. There was a telephone number that said it was so identification could be confirmed.

I was looking at the new ID card, when Wanda said, “Be careful, Chuck. If the CIA wants you for something, make sure of what and where it is, before you even think of having anything to do with them. With your registry with Interpol and being assigned to the State Department, they may not want to use you anymore, or at least not as much. If there is a terrorist problem, they will come to you since you’ve handled several already. Now look at your business card real close. If you need help, use your cell phone and call the identification number. As a last resort, dial SSattachee or 772-882-2433. When they answer, give them your name and identification number and they will authenticate you by a voice print. This is to be used as a last resort only. Just remember SSattachee.”

Wow! Real cloak and dagger stuff.

Wanda said, “I want you to think about using means other than a firearm to neutralize an enemy if it’s necessary. I’m sure you’ve kept active, and may have even sparred. From what I heard from Lisa, your two Asian sisters are good training and sparring partners. Anyway, if you can avoid gunfire, do it. Guns attract a lot of attention. I’m going to be around you until we get ready to leave the Riviera, so I can back you up. Lisa is experienced and can back you up, but I want you to exclude her from any of this semi-covert activity.”

“Okay, Wanda, I think I have it. That island down in Costa Rica is sounding better every day. Whew! This is a hell of lot more tangled than I ever thought it could get.”

Wanda laughed, “You started out in the service with a very high profile case. Since then, you’ve handled problem after problem, been hurt, but keep coming back. You’ve become well known within the service, as well as the SS. With a rep as wild as yours is, you’re going to have a difficult time keeping a low profile. Just keep your eyes open and have some fun. The faster you have your meeting with Central Intel, the faster you can get back to being on vacation.”

I was nodding and said, “Let me get my sidearm out of the cabinet here. Might as well get my backup out too.”

After I had my pistol out, put a shoulder holster on, and strapped on my small Glock to my prosthesis, I ran up to the master cabin and got a sport coat out of the closet. When I came back down to the office cabin, Wanda was hanging up on her cell.

She said, “I reported in that we’ve had the conversation. They want you to call the SSattachee number so they can have your voice recorded. Let me call for you.”

Wanda called the number and gave some information, along with a code number, then handed me the phone. I said, “Johnson.” The voice on the other end said, “Please say the days of the week.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.