My Short Career as a Male Stripper

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Here's just what saying 'yes' to four women from work got me. Lots more than I'll bet you've ever had.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Okay, okay, let's get the laughs over with right now. "Short" career? Just how short is it? Ha, ha. Okay, ready for the real story now?

My name is Marty Green, I work for an advertising agency as an account representative so I'm basically a prostitute. I knew you'd say it if I didn't.

Anyway, its a fairly large office of a national agency and there are several young women who also work there that I've taken some interest in and gotten to know a bit. That's what led to this whole thing happening.

I had asked one, Dani, to have a drink after work one afternoon and after we had ordered, she said, "I mentioned we were having a drink and some of my girlfriends from work wanted for me to ask you a question?"

Yes, being a bit of a wise guy, I riposted, "Whatever it is, yes, I will but only one at a time."

"Well, you may be disappointed. The real question is that there's four of us who want to go to a male stripper lounge and we just don't want to go alone. We want a guy with us. Would you go?"

So, I asked what to me, was a sensical question, "Who are the girls?"

"There's me, of course, Mary Jane, Lissa and Emily, uh, Emily Tyson from Accounting."

Well, four very attractive young women in their upper twenties and lower thirties. Well, well.

"A male strip club, huh? That would be a first for me, that's for sure."

"Yeah, I guess so but we just won't go without someone to go with us. A guy someone."

So, I agreed and the date was set for the next Friday.

Over the next few days, I had each one mention to me that they appreciated my going with them and I got the idea that maybe a few guys may have previously turned them down.

So, we all decided to meet and park at a mall nearby the club and I was to have all my drinks paid for by the girls.

Now, I had known these young women at work in a fairly serious work environment (yes, an ad agency can be serious) but in the club, after a few drinks, well, once the guys' cocks began coming out, well, I thought I was with a bunch of sailors on leave after six months at sea. I had never been to one of these clubs before and never knew there would be groping of the strippers, grabbing their cocks, jacking them, even some sucking and licking going on.

About ten, the girls decided that they had enough and we all left as Dani pulled me aside and asked, "We're all going to Mary Jane's for a nightcap. Wanna join us, Marty?"

So, I followed them and we were soon in Mary Jane's house, a small three-bedroom ranch only about a mile away.

She got some wine poured and handed out, then stood up like she was going to give a toast.

"Well, girls, I think Marty should put on his own show for us, I'll bet he's every bit as good as any of the guys at the club."

They all began cheering me on with shouts of 'take it off' and 'let's see it, ' and the like. Then the dollar bills started landing at my feet. Well, what is a guy supposed to do faced with a blizzard of ones drifting down at his feet.

"Just a sec, oh, I've got just the right music," Mary Jane announced and soon, a very syncopated rhythm came beating out of her speakers.

Well, to avoid all the boring details, I'm not the most graceful guy in the world, I got down to my navy blue briefs, well bulged out by this time, as I weaved and shook to the music.

It started out pretty tame but once I had my pants off, hands were reaching out pressing on my bulge, dollar bills were being stuffed into my briefs, each one pushed down getting a good feel as they went.

Then, weaving my hips in front of Lissa, she put her fingers under my waistband and pulled straight down, letting my cock exit my briefs and be exposed to them all.

"Oh, look, Marty's got a nice cock," squealed Emily.

"Not as big as Rocco's at the club but, after all it's right here, and Rocco isn't," said Mary Jane as she reached out and took it in her hand and stroked me back and forth.

"Come on, Marty, off with the underpants," this from Lissa, so I pulled them off and the hoots went up.

"Get some slower music, Mary Jane," said Emily as our hostess got up and found something much slower which I started moving to.

I went up to Emily and rotated my hips slowly around and around and she leaned forward and slid her lips right down over my cock and started sucking.

"Go, Emily, suck him good, girl, make him cum," Lissa cried as she slid her hand under my balls and rubbed gently as I was being sucked so nicely.

"I want some, Em," Dani said, as Emily moved back. I turned to Dani and put my cock right up to her as she gripped it and put the head between her lips and began sucking.

"Oh, look at Marty, he's in heaven, girls. Dani's giving him the suck of his life."

Well, she was, actually, it was quite wonderful and I was convinced that I wanted to get to know Dani much better in the future.

"Don't make him cum, yet, Dani, I want to suck him," Mary Jane yelled. Was this the best thing that has ever happened to me, I wondered? What about the poor bastard or bastards who turned them down on accompanying them to the strip club. Mary Jane was now sucking me as the girls were standing around me, their hands all over me.

"Well, I'm joining Marty," Emily said as she started taking her clothes off. Omigod, I thought this was turning into an orgy and I'm the only guy. She was soon naked and holding me from behind as Lissa moved up to suck me, Emily was rubbing her boobs all over my back as I saw the others also getting naked.

In a minute or so, all five of us were naked and I'm wonderfully out-numbered, a fact that I and my cock were well aware of.

"I've got a great idea, girls. But first, Marty ... got any plans for the rest of the weekend?"

Well, the truth is, I already had a pretty good idea where this was headed and, short of my own funeral, I was available until eight o'clock Monday morning when I had to be back to work.

"Um, no, my date book seems empty at the moment," I cleverly replied, at least I thought it was clever.

"Well then, I think we should party with our male stripper all weekend. Who's for that?" Mary Jane asked and all the girls and me, of course, gave up shouts of agreement. So, the weekend it was.

"Okay, that's great. Let's start with a suckathon and see who can get Marty's cum in their mouth first. One minute per girl. We'll all sit here on the sofa and Marty, you go from one to the next when I call time. The girl who gets his cum, gets eaten out by Marty, okay? Oh, I guess I should ask Marty if he does oral on women," which got a big laugh, me included.

"So, I guess he does, now who's first?" and the girls all sat down on the sofa. There was Dani, Lissa, Emily and Mary Jane.

Dani is the most distinctive being a bright redhead who is only about five feet tall but, now that I've seen her naked, oh, my. She has medium-sized breasts with dark red nipples and is freckled all over, even her labia which is pretty and bare.

Lissa is dirty blond with hair down to her nipples which are small and pink, medium breasts and a smooth bare pussy.

Emily, well, Emily is a guy-magnet. Platinum blond, medium height, big breasts, at least D-cup with large pink nipples and a beautiful, just perfect shaved pussy. Easily Playboy centerfold material.

Then, our hostess, Mary Jane, she's fairly tall, probably around five-seven or -eight, brunette, also large breasts like Emily but with large brown nipples. Oh, and a short landing strip of brown curls above a plump, delicious-looking pussy.


Chapter 2

So, I approached Dani who leaned forward slipping her lips over my cock to begin sucking back and forth. Oh, she was wonderful as she sucked up and down while her hand gently rubbed back and forth along my testicles. She was looking up at me, knowing that she was making me feel out of this world. Oh, and she was so very much.

Then Mary Jane called time and I moved over in front of Lissa who took my cock in her hand, wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the shaft and began jacking back and forth as she slid her lips over the crown and began sucking while her tongue ran around the glans making my heart rate soar.

I liked the way Dani sucked me all the way up and down but for pure pleasure, Lissa was incredible. I let my head fall back as I arched into her as she softly sucked and rubbed my cock tip in her mouth. All too soon it seemed, Mary Jane called time and I reluctantly moved out of Lissa but then shifted eagerly in front of Emily, surely the hottest-looking of the four, as her pretty pink lips parted and surrounded my cock as she took me all the way in and sucked up and down, stopping when she pulled back to suck the tip for a minute then back and forth some more. Oh, it was so, so good.

I couldn't believe a minute had gone by when Mary Jane said, "My turn," as she leaned forward with her mouth open as I moved my cock between her lips as they closed and began pulling and sucking me.

Who was best? You're kidding, right?

Mary Jane, like Lissa was jacking me with one hand and sucking me with her mouth. It was just stunning. I knew I couldn't last much longer, then Mary Jane backed off and said it was Dani's turn again so I moved to the other end of the sofa and Dani began again.

Who was best? Well, I did have it figured out. The best one was the one who was sucking me at the moment. And, right then it was Dani, pretty, redheaded Dani. It was close, oh, I was really close to cumming when Mary Jane called time and I moved next to Lissa who eagerly took me inside and began her wondrous oral lovemaking to my member. My head felt like it would explode as she sucked and licked around the tip, then Mary Jane gave time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.