Chosen Frozen - Cover

Chosen Frozen

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 20: Date with Destiny

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Date with Destiny - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Aside from the fact that one of the participants was the single highest-ranking officer currently on Thule, this was not all that much different than any other date meeting that two underage kids had dragged their parents into in the history of Thule.

Samantha wore her "home" hockey jersey, a pair of sandals and a winning smile. The jersey covered more than a concubine shift, but also allowed her to quickly adjust her dress appropriately if it turned out that the pod was full of naturists. She had taken the precaution remembering full well that apparently nobody on Thule had ever seen Diana's mother – or any of the Colonel's other three concubines, for that matter – wear anything but footwear. The males who accompanied Samantha wore matching jackets and pants, slightly dressy but casual footwear, collarless shirts, and a look of nervousness.

This was the sight that greeted Michael when he opened his pod door. Samantha started the introductions. "Michael, this is Lance Corporal Roger Bachelor and his son Daniel. Batch, Daniel, please meet Colonel Michael Deschenes. Daniel, the Colonel is your father's boss and not incidentally Diana's father."

Daniel's eyes grew wide. Not being certain of the correct way of greeting one's father's commanding officer, he wordlessly saluted the man. Grinning in delight, Michael returned the salute and followed it up by shaking the young lad's hand.

"I understand we share an interest in watching ice dancing..." Michael murmured, gesturing the three inside.

All four of Michael's concubines made the three welcome, with Penny fussing over Daniel. Samantha recognized one of the other girls as Mike's office concubine – like many of the Civil Service officers, he "borrowed" his concubine's services for tasks outside the pod as well as her breeding duties within.

Unlike her mother or the other three concubines, Diana was not nude. She started off dressed in bicycle shorts and a black tee that both had clearly seen both better days and a shorter Diana; when she found that a suitor had arrived, she dashed upstairs and switched to a scoop-necked sleeveless blouse with ruffles, but kept the tight shorts. She sat on the floor like her mother, between Penny and Michael.

Michael proved a gracious host, complementing Batch on the progress he was making on his training, and asking him how he liked driving the Rommel. He then asked a delicate, potentially explosive-laden issue. "And is Daniel's mother in the stars as well?"

Batch's face took on a sad countenance. "In a manner of speaking." Noticing his puzzled audience, he went on, "When he was four, and his little sister was two, a drunk driver sideswiped Sheila's car. She was killed, and her sister Teresa was left a quadriplegic. I would have taken her – she adores the kids and would make a wonderful concubine – but I don't even know if she's got a CAP card, let alone what her score would have been. When I was picked up, it was a workday and I was at lunch with a couple of colleagues, so my concubines are a university student who was working the summer for us, and one of the waitresses, neither of whom have high nurturing scores. That pickup didn't offer much in the way of mothers or fathers among the potential concubines."

Batch smiled as he reminisced. "After Sheila died, Danny acted like a real man, even at that tender age. Despite his grief he pitched in to help me with Susan, feeding her, changing her diaper – that still embarrasses her when she's reminded of it – and trying to out-babysit the babysitters, quite often successfully."

Daniel and Diana meanwhile hadn't taken eyes off each other. They were only looking through the corners of their eyes, but still neither was paying the slightest attention to the adults' conversation. Michael grinned and glanced rather pointedly at each child. Neither of the two lovebirds reacted – they hadn't seen a thing. Michael commented, "I hear we're getting an ice cream truck," and again winked at Samantha, Batch and Penny. He might as well have been commenting on the valuation of Vietnamese corporations on the Rangoon stock exchange for all the interest either youngster evinced. He said nothing further and the others stayed silent, interested to see when the kids would notice.

The silence in the pod finally penetrated the pair's mutual preoccupation, and they started and looked around. "This is supposed to be the point where we adults are supposed to ask you two if you're still interested in going on a date together," Michael advised them, his voice rich with amused irony.

Diana looked toward her crush with shy approval, nodding and returning her gaze to the floor. With a delighted grin the size of a slice of watermelon, Daniel gave an embarrassed nod as well. In the past ten minutes or so, neither had said so much as a word. Samantha reflected that this was a deep crush. At this rate, by the time the couple reached 13 everyone would be spending their time throwing them into separate cold showers to try to keep their youthful libidos in check.

Samantha, who was functioning as Daniel's mother, leaned over and whispered at the lad, not very quietly, "Ball's in your court now, Danny. When do you want to take her out, and what do you plan to do?" And please, she thought, let those plans contain nothing carnal – not that an 11-year-old's plans were likely to be anything approaching "carnal".

"Ah, um, there's this play that the Acteurs Pathétique is putting on at the school theatre on Tuesday night. They say it's funny. Then we can have dinner at the Beauty Saloon? Maybe do some dancing?" He looked toward Diana for some support.

Diana beamed: it sounded fine by her. Still not trusting herself to speak, she merely nodded her head enthusiastically first at Daniel and then at her father.


As a result, Samantha found herself once again standing outside the pod of the most important personage on all Thule, the Governor. This time, she wore a fancy off-the-shoulder number that ended just above her knees. She carried a tiny purse that contained nought but replacement makeup, and was wearing a pair of low-heeled shoes that would be stylish yet comfortable to dance the night away in. As a mark of respect for Penny, because it made her feel a little naughty, and because she discovered that her bras didn't fit anymore as she had apparently now grown to a small B-cup, underwear was not part of the outfit. Every time she twirled while dancing, she was sure she'd give any observer a flash of beaver. Her mother and aunt had helped her choose the outfit and apply the light makeup she also wore. Her mother cried tears of happiness at the result, for her daughter looked so mature.

Her "date" for the evening was Batch. In the Thule way, he and Michael would accompany the two kids on their date all evening, trying to keep things going well and making sure the social gaffes were kept to an absolute minimum – and also that the kids didn't get too ... frisky.

Samantha's father, escorting his two concubines, was already on his way to the theatre. She would see them there, although her party would be sitting in reserved seats toward the front.

The AI had obviously announced their presence to the occupants of the Deschenes family pod, as the hatch promptly popped open on their arrival. Michael gestured them in, and offered them a cocktail while they waited for the ladies to come downstairs.

It didn't take long – it wouldn't, if all you had to fuss over were hair and shoes. Penny came down the elevator pad first, resplendent in high heels and with her hair done up in a fancy 'do. The effect of her application of sparklies was as if she were wearing a strapless dress or skin-tight body suit. Not for the first time Samantha realized the practicality of shaving off all one's pubic hair. Not for the first time Samantha found herself entranced both by Penny's ethereal beauty and granite-like self-confidence. Not for the first time Samantha found herself getting wet while watching Penny stride into a room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.