Chosen Frozen
Chapter 5: Beauty Saloon

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Beauty Saloon - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Optio Redburn met Decurion Shultz outside of the vacant school set up in the enormous dome of Camp Shackleton. As she saluted him, he asked her, "Have you decided where your office is going to be?"

"There's a space by the unassigned concubine quarters set aside for the ranking Civil Service officer, but that entire compound is not ready yet. We haven't any unassigned concubines yet, although I expect that to change shortly. In the interim, I'll use the Principal's Office at the school here. I think that'll be my highest priority."

"Probably. After the first six months together, we often see concubines kicked to the curb out of sheer boredom. You'll get used to that, although if you're a good Civil Service officer you won't stop working your little tail off to prevent it."

"Yes, Sir." She led the way into the school building. The AI recognized Samantha as the planet's ranking CS officer and unlocked the facility for her.

The inside was kind of spooky. The structure had never been used, so it looked just as it did the day the engineers and nanites had finished it: doors along the empty hallways opened to empty classrooms, an empty gym and an empty main office. The chairs that were upturned on the students' desks, the sparkling-clean never-used showers in the unmarked gym locker room and the barren offices all lacked the little signs of life that indicated someone worked there. That would change quickly, Samantha vowed. The air itself wasn't stale as much as it was sterile.

They entered the Principal's office, the desk was complete and ready to go but the In and Out trays were empty and the nameplate was bare.

"OK, so the first thing I have to worry about is the school, I guess," Samantha deduced as she settled herself behind the large grey desk. She plunked her feet on top and leaned back in the swivel chair. "Do I need a secretary?"

"No, Sam, not yet. The AI can function as a combination of a PDA and an administrative assistant for the time being – use it. You'll need a human administrative assistant soon, but right now we need to get our little duckies in a row."

She nodded. "Who should be coming to this school here? Concubines as well as under-14's?"

"If they haven't had high school. It's possible that some of your concubine teens can finish high school and retest at a sponsor-level CAP score. We'll worry about that in a minute. Right now let's get a list of the people you need, and then ask the Colonel for permission to ask the officers and men under his command. You also have Scott Base to worry about – the Navy's going to have some families over there that you'll have to teach too. So you'll need at least one principal and some teachers. You're going to need brothel staff too."

Samantha nodded, concentrating on the staffing issue.

"And I suggest some sort of uniform that differentiates between the unassigned concubines and the ones who are performing a job," Shultz added. "Maybe different coloured shifts. Here, look at what the Navy does on its hospital ships." He ordered the AI to display the standard Navy medical concubine uniform: a white shift with epaulets and a breast pocket with the medical caduceus. The name of the concubine was written in gold above the pocket.

"That works, except instead of white make it light blue," Samantha suggested. "The principal and brothel manager will be dark blue – I'm going to assume both positions are filled by concubines." The AI split the three-dimensional picture into two versions. "On the school teachers and principal, we'll have an apple to symbolize learning." A variety of apple designs appeared beside the uniform, and Samantha opted for an outline of the fruit with a bite taken out of it. The design of the shift changed accordingly. "And make the script in white. Name and under the name, either 'Teacher' or 'Principal'." Again the design changed. "OK, lock that down. For the brothel, same basic design except we need a different crest." The AI brought up a collection of symbols typical of the bar trade. "Let's use this martini glass. Wait, do I want to use the unassigned concubines as wait-staff?"

"Probably not," Shultz advised, impressed so far with what he'd seen of the newly-minted Optio. "Let them concentrate on getting into the pants of the men."

"So I need teachers and a principal, probably a vice-principal depending on how many students we get, a brothel manager, at least one bartender and a cook even if all they do is fancy up the drinks and food as they emerge from the replicators, a DJ and some waitresses."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.