Switching With My Sister

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Just before I turned forty, I took a lover - my sixteen-year old son. Then my sister told me she and my nephew had been intimate for some time as well. So, we decided to bring our family together and we've all been much closer ever since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Boy, oh, boy, just where do I start this story?

Well, I suppose you should know about the people in it. There's me, I'm Carol, I'm thirty-eight, attractive, divorced for a number of years now. I have a son, Toby, who at this writing is sixteen.

My sister is Brenda, she's two years younger than I am and she's also divorced, for a long time now. She's also carrying our Mom's 'pretty' genes. She, also, has a sixteen-year old son, Philip.

Yes, we got pregnant within about two weeks of each other as it turned out. We both laughed because we had sex so seldom with our husbands (they were both fucking everyone else in town, it seems), that it had the same probability of winning the lottery. But it did happen.

Actually, the story begins a few years ago, when my son was thirteen.

For a woman, raising a boy remains somewhat a mystery and this is especially true when they begin their journey into puberty. Of course, there were times that I noticed Toby with an erection pushing out his briefs or trying to get a peek at me when I was dressing or the like.

But when he turned thirteen, it really began to change. He started becoming much more forward. When I came home from work, he was kissing me on the lips with his arms around me. Then, he would leave the bathroom after his shower naked, taking his time on his way to his room. I knew he wanted me to see.

I also began catching him masturbating, naked on his bed, jacking up and down. He did cover himself but he did it leisurely when he did.

Also I was now getting quick swipes at my boobs on the weekends when I was making breakfast and I was in my nightgown. He would come up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, his hands wiping right across my breasts, as he said good morning. His erection was obvious pressing into me from behind, he even wiggled it around a bit.

Then, one night, he came in to say good night. I was in bed reading and when he rounded the door, he was naked. Yes, and erect.

"Um, Toby, did you forget your pajamas?"

"Oh, I've started going to bed like this now," he said as he hopped up next to me, his dick standing straight up.

Well, I know enough as a mother to have some understanding of the phenomenon, so I asked him, "Toby, are you coming on to me?"

He looked really funny for a few seconds, then, said, "Yeah, I guess I am."

There it was.

"You know I'm your mom, right?"

"Of course, of course I do. So what, you're really pretty and, well, I think you're really sexy."

"Can we cover that while we talk?" I asked as I pulled the sheet up over his cock.

"You think it's ugly?" and he pulled the sheet back off. "Look how hard you make me, Mom. I just stay like this all the time just thinking about you. Then I, well, I jack-off thinking about you and I just have to do it all the time. I can't get you out of my mind."

"But, Son, I can't do anything about that, I really can't," I tell him as his hand moves to mine, lifts it and places it on his erection.

"Just make me cum, Mom, that's all," he asked looking at me.

"No, I just can't do that," I said and took my hand away.

He then put his own hand on his penis and started masturbating right next to me.

"Toby, you're not going to do that right here? In my bed?"

"I can't help it, I just can't help it," he said as he stroked. I looked at him and his eyes were brimming.

"Here, lay back," and I took him in my hand and began stroking him up and down.

If you ask me why I did it, I don't think I could tell you. I just don't know why I did it but I did. I did it all the way until his semen spurted up and out.

What was it like? Do you really want to know? It was exciting. Yes, my own son, making him cum, making his cum spurt up out of his thirteen-year old penis.

"You mustn't ever tell anyone I did this, Toby. I mean it, it could get me in a lot of trouble."

"I know, Mom, don't worry, I'd never tell, it's just between you and me," and he leaned up and kissed me.

"Well, it's time for you to head for bed."

"Can I stay here with you?" he asked softly.

I reached over and turned out the light as he snuggled into me, poking his hard dick into my side. He lay there for a while, then I felt his hand move up over my breast. Where I left it.

I did keep waking during the night, not being used to another person in my bed and as the sun came in the next morning, I was on my side facing away, both his arms around me, his hands on my breasts as I felt his hard penis moving between my ass cheeks sliding along my panties which were wet.

I lay there as he moved quietly back and forth, trying to think about all this. It was obvious where he wanted things to go. My son wanted to fuck me, there's no other way around it. He's got hundreds of girls in school and he's rubbing his cock on me.

I finally just had to get up and quickly moved out of bed, slipping on a robe and went to start breakfast.

The coffee was almost ready when he came in the kitchen. Naked.

"Toby. Are you going to be like that all day?"

He came over to me, put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips as he pressed his middle at me. I think this was his answer. I finally had to pull back from his kiss.

I asked him if he wanted scrambled eggs and he said he did so I started whisking them as he sat and watched me. Still naked. I kept my eyes on the skillet and stove and, when they were ready, put them on a plate and slid it in front of him.

"Thanks, Mom," he said as he began to eat. I poured myself a second coffee and sat down, positioning myself where his penis was under the table, out of view.

He ate a little more, then moved his chair bringing his dick back out in my view, as hard as ever.

I finished my coffee and rinsed our things in the sink and told him I was going to shower. He sat there as I went back upstairs and went in my bathroom to prepare for the day. I'd brushed my teeth while the water was getting warm, then stepped in and closed the frosted glass door. Starting to soap myself, the door swung open and, of course, my horny son stepped in and pulled it closed behind him.

I handed him the soap so he could bathe and he began soaping me. I have to say it felt so sexy I let him. Especially soaping me down under my legs between my thighs. Yes, I soaped him all over as well, it was already this far. We were naked together now, he made no secret of eyeing me as fully as he could. I turned the water off and we got out and I began drying myself off as he began on me as well. Once I was dry, he quickly dried himself, then put his arms around me and kissed me.

I let him.

"Can we go back to bed, Mom? Just like this?" he asked softly.

"Are you sure this is what you want? Your mother?"

"Can we go back to bed, Mom? I'll show you what I want."

We went into my bedroom and got back in bed together.

"Mom, are you on birth control?"

It was a question I never expected my son to ask me. Not ever.

"Yes, not that it's been doing me much good," I mused.

He leaned over and kissed me, then went kissing down my neck on to my breasts, licking each nipple. I just had to reach down to hold his cock at that point I was getting so excited. Then he went on to my stomach.

Oh I knew where he was headed and what he was intent on doing. My pussy was tingling in anticipation as he got up on his knees and spread me open.

I watched as his head lowered, then, oh, then, the electric tingle of his tongue first touching my labia and moving up and down. I was helpless. My hands automatically went down to gently hold his head as he licked. It was stunning. Easily the most sexy thing I'd ever had happen to me. And it was my own son. It just shot me up into a fabulous orgasm as I lay there trembling and moaning.

He looked up smiling at me, his face awash with my juices, and said, "That was the first one, Mom, but sure not the last," then got up on his knees and moved his cock up to me and pushed his way inside, right up to the base. My son's cock, it was thrilling.

Then, it became breathtaking as he began moving back and forth.

"Oh, Mom, this is incredible, it feels so good. I hope I'm making you feel good."

"Yes, mmm, it's so good, just wonderful, oh, this feels so right."

We spent the entire weekend in bed together. I had never realized how much sex a young man his age can enjoy. When I first became sexually active, I had a boyfriend that fucked me every chance we got but that was just a few times each week. Now I was finding out how much sex a young man can want when he's with you all the time.

After we had started, he really never left me alone after that. He was sexually aroused basically all the time, wanting me whenever he thought I'd accept him into my body.

Now, quite honestly, after I'd gotten over my initial reticence and really accepted the fact that my son and I were lovers and would remain lovers, I was in awe at the amount of sex he could provide. At thirteen, he could fuck me over and over and over.

I soon was giving him free access to my body, whenever he wanted me, I opened my legs to him. I also sucked him at least twice a day during the school year, once before he left for school and as soon as I got home from work. Otherwise, dinner would be late, he'd be all over me to the point I couldn't cook.

That was not surprising since, shortly after he started all this by being naked all the time, I joined him at his request. He just always had an erection. He could fuck me twice after supper and he'd still be hard.

No, no, I'm not complaining, I've never been so sexually fulfilled, not by a mile. His hands and more were almost always on me. As long as he was awake, he was hard. And, even asleep, most of the time.

Yes, he was now in my bed, often waking me in the middle of the night for more sex. If you've never had a teen boy wanting you every waking minute, well, you just don't know.

We had been lovers for two years when I was having lunch one day with my sister, Brenda.

We were talking about our two boys, comparing notes (well, not all of them, obviously), when she asked, "This is a hell of a question, but have you ever had Toby make a play for you? Like make a pass?"

I felt my face warm as I wondered just how to even begin to answer.

"Um, like hitting on you? Sexually?"

"Exactly. Phillip started out a while back not being too obvious about it but, geez, he's kind of getting lots more, um, direct. All these compliments about my body, how hot I look. How sexy I look in a certain dress or something."

"Well, he's sixteen, Brenda, probably just typical."

"So, nothing from Toby?"

"Um, oh, he's ... well, some, I guess."

"I really think Philip wants in my pants. He keeps getting into bed with me. Comes in late at night. I find him wound around me in the morning. Even with his hands ... well, his hands on my boobs. God, I hate to say it, well, I'm single, you know, I'm still interested in sex. But, this can't be accidental. I was wondering if it had happened with you and Toby."

"Oh, it seems kind of typical. How do you feel about his attentions?" I asked her.

"Look, girl, I'm thirty-six. My last fuck was four years ago and that wasn't a memorable one. Sure, I love the attention. At first, well, maybe I thought it was weird, then one time he told me how sexy and beautiful I looked and I realized that it was making me wet. For god's sake, my son, making me wet."

"Well, maybe you should just ignore it all."

"I know, but, well, oh, shit, just don't think your sister has gone off the deep end. I've even let him see me naked a couple of times. Times when he wouldn't think I knew. Like it was an accident."

"Well, that's pretty harmless," I told her.

"Yeah, but when he kisses me, I started kissing him more, you know, like it's a real kiss. Not tonguing him but, well, more like a real kiss."

"Well, kissing him seems pretty harmless."

"Maybe but, boy, you should read my mind when we're kissing. Then, later, when I'm in bed. Oh, it's all 'Rated-triple-X' as I get myself off."

So, I said it. I went ahead and said it.

"Well, I suppose you could have sex with him. It is done."

"You don't think I'm horrible? Weird, crazy? You wouldn't think I'm awful?"

"Well, if you're sure he's really wanting what you think he's wanting. That it's all consensual and loving and caring, well..."

I never had the courage to tell her about Toby and me and we soon changed the subject.

A few months later, again, having one of our periodic lunches together, I brought it up again.

"Is Philip still making passes at you?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, you remember that? Well, um, no, not exactly. You said then that you didn't think I'd be awful and bad if something did happen between Philip and me, right?"

"If it was something you both wanted, no, I guess not. Unconventional but, well, neither of us has even been exactly conventional, right?"

"Well, here goes. Um, Philip and I have had sex. There, I've said it."

"Lucky you. Was it good?" I asked, smiling.

"You're not going to turn me in? You want to know how good it is? Well, I'm temped to tell you, Sis."

"You tell me and I'll tell you. Toby's been my lover for over two years now."

Silence.

"We're both... ?"

"Looks that way. Is Philip as insatiable as my Toby?"

"Omigod, he just wants me every minute. I was so sore the first week or so. I thought I'd let him have me as much as he wanted. Oh, I never knew teenaged boys were that horny."

"Wonderful, isn't it?" I asked grinning broadly.

"So, you're really ... you and Toby? And you were when I first asked you about all this?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.