The Cheerleader Trap 2
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I just couldn't give up Jessica. How could I stop fucking a hot cheerleader? I lost my virginity to her and I so loved fucking her. When my friends agreed to continue too, we decided to expand our revenge and trap cheer captain Anna Marie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex  

Jessica pulled up in front of Anna Marie's house. She shut off the engine, handed Evan her keys, and got out. Evan, Greg, and I remained in the car anticipating Jessica's phone call.

The plan was ridiculously simple. Jessica was going to claim that she needed to talk to someone about her boyfriend problems and Anna Marie being a senior and captain of the cheer team would be the wisest girl to talk to. Anna Marie like any girl would be flattered that another girl thought she was a relationship expert. The trickier part would come from Jessica. She would tell Anna Marie that her boyfriend wanted to play a bondage game. Jessica would say she wants to know what it would look like and ask if she could tie Anna Marie loosely to the bed. The senior cheerleader wouldn't feel threatened by Jessica and might even be curious herself so she would agree. Jessica would then securely tie Anna Marie to her bed.

"Hello?" I answered my cell phone 12 minutes later. That didn't take long.

"Ready," said Jessica.

"Be right there." I hung up and said to my friends, "Let's go!"

We clamored out of the car, Evan made sure it was locked, and entered the house.

We got our bearings and found Anna Marie's bedroom. She had a double bed and not just a twin like most teens did. Nice!

"What the hell?" Anna Marie reacted. She pulled at her bonds. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to fuck you."

"What? No! Jessica, do something!"

"She's in on it," I informed.

"They made me do it," Jessica explained.

"There is a certain video she made with us that she doesn't want her friends to see."

Evan said, "And now you're going to make one with us."

"No! Please!" She violently tried to pull at her bonds but Jessica had tied her arms well.

"Here," I said handing the camera to Jessica. "Don't start filming until she's completely naked."

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Anna Marie panicked.

Greg grabbed at her leg and she tried to kick him.

Evan said, "We can do this the hard way or the easy way. You can fight us or you can cooperate. It doesn't matter to us because we're going to fuck you no matter what."

"Just let them do whatever they want, Anna Marie," Jessica said. "They mean what they say. They did it to me."

"How did they... ?" Anna Marie began to ask.

I cut her off. "You girls can compare experiences later. Right now I want to fuck some prime cunt."

Greg reached for her leg again. She screamed and kicked violently.

I shrugged. It was disappointing but like Evan said we were going to fuck her no matter what.

I got on the bed and pulled on her top. She screamed more and thrashed but she couldn't prevent me from sliding her top over her tits and up to her neck.

"No! No!" she shook her head back and forth but her legs stopped kicking so Greg and Evan each latched onto one. The boys tried to hold on as she resumed flinging her legs.

"Stop it!" I yelled. I took a part of her fleshy tit between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard.

"Ow!" she reacted and stopped her legs.

I hated to create the red mark but I had to do something.

"You will stop kicking! Understand?" I put my fingers back on her tit ready to pinch again.

She nodded.

"Talk."

"Yes," she said tearfully.

"Good! That's the first thing you've done right. Learn from it."

I reached underneath her and fumbled with her bra until I finally undid the clasp. I extracted my hands and pulled the cups up over her tits.

"Fucking wow!" I marveled at Anna Marie's big tits. They even had freckles to match her face. They were big round ... melons. I always thought "melons" was a lame word to describe tits but her tits were big round melons.

"I might have to fuck those," said Evan.

"Yeah," agreed Greg.

I took both tits in my hands and squeezed them. They were so firm. Anna Marie had absolutely amazing tits. I was in love with them.

"Keep undressing her," impatiently said Evan.

I didn't blame him. I could spend a long time playing with her tits and they were only the appetizer though an excellent appetizer. I didn't have to give them up though.

"Go ahead. She won't do anything or she'll be punished." I gave a soft pinch on each tit.

Evan let go of her leg, moving up, and working on her shorts.

"Greg," I said, "undo an arm so we can take her shirt and bra all the way off." I felt confident that as long as I had a hold of her tits, she wouldn't try anything. They were twin control devices of Anna Marie. I laughed to myself at that thought.

Evan worked her shorts off her legs and moved back up to take off her skimpy panties. Greg freed her right arm.

"Pull your arm out of your shirt," I instructed.

Greg helped her get her shirt and bra off her arm then over her head so everything was on her left arm.

"Hey!" said Evan. "She got a little landing strip. The drapes and carpet match."

Anna Marie's pubes were a darker red. They had a brown tone but it was still awe-inspiring to see her school-famous red hair above her cunt. There would be no mistaking who the girl was in the video about to be made. She had such a distinctive cunt. She had two awesome features already. Amazing big tits and beautiful red pubes.

Evan finished removing her panties. Evan sat on his lower legs and stroked her pubes like they were a pet. It was a pussy after all so I guess it was a pet. It was our pet! She cried softly.

Greg reattached her right arm to the bonds then undid her left arm. He pulled off her shirt and bra then put her left arm back in its bonds. Anna Marie was now naked. Yes!

The three of us undressed. We had decided that Evan could go first again.

"No!" screamed Anna Marie, fighting against her bonds again.

"Stop it!" I yelled. "You promised to be good. You're a cheerleader whore so what's three more cocks in your slutty cunt?"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You think we're stupid. We know you've been with lots of boys."

Evan lay down on to top of Anna Marie. She sobbed. She would learn to accept that we would fuck her anytime we wanted just like Jessica did.

"You think you're the fucking school queen and anyone will do what you say. We're changing the status quo at school. You're ours just like Jessica is."

I looked at Jessica and threatened, "You better be filming this."

"I am," she promised.

Evan's hips moved so I know he was fucking Anna Marie. I was envious of his chest pressed down on her tits. I was impatient for my opportunity.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" triumphantly said Evan later.

Evan got off her. Greg got on top of her and soon was fucking away in her cunt.

I glanced at the video camera viewscreen. Jessica was getting this just like she promised. Perfect!

Eventually Greg groaned and kept jamming his cock in her pussy before getting off her. It was my turn.

My cock was extremely hard. I was very eager for my turn. I climbed on top of her.

I spoke softly. "Anna Marie."

She looked at me through tear-blurred eyes.

"I'm so excited I get to fuck you. It's payback. Do you understand?"

She shook her head.

"You fucked me and my friends by being a snooty, rude bitch and now we're fucking you back by literally fucking you."

As I talked I poked around getting my cock in position.

"You and your cheerleader friends have always taken any opportunity to stick it to us. You may not be as mean as Jessica was but you were still mean a lot and stuck it to us. Now we're sticking it to you by sticking it in you."

And with that I rammed my cock into her. Anna Marie gasped out.

I groaned. The feel of her cunt wrapped around my cock was exquisite. My sensations were very similar to when I was inside of Jessica but Anna Marie also felt uniquely different. It was like my two favorite kinds of ice cream or my two favorite superheroes. I liked them both. I thought this might be the case and it would likely include any future cheerleaders we might get to fuck.

I mentally wanted to stay just like this savoring her pussy but physically I was too horny so I began to thrust. Damn, it felt good!

Anna Marie was mostly expressionless. She had primarily cried herself out when Evan fucked her first. The only time she would react was painfully when I chose to do a hard jab into her cunt.

It felt too good and I was too excited to last as long as I wanted this first time fucking Anna Marie. That was mitigated by the knowledge I would fuck her again today and many other times over the rest of the school year.

"Oh, fuck!" I chanted with every stroke as I got closer and closer to cumming. "Fuuuck!"

My cock throbbed and I unloaded a large amount of cum into Anna Marie. Large loads always felt more satisfying and that was the case with Anna Marie.

Once I pulled out of her and got off her, there were three guys with big happy smiles, one girl with a neutral smile, and one very unhappy girl.

We went to get a drink of water and let Anna Marie rest. Not surprisingly our cocks were already prepared to fuck her a second time.

In the kitchen Evan complained, "We should have gotten different bonds. I want to fuck her doggy-style."

"You can," I said. "We'll film her saying she loves us and we already have footage of us fucking her. We don't have to keep her tied up. She'll do what we say."

"What if she tries to get away?" Greg asked.

"What can she do? Where can she go?"

"Good point," said Evan. "Let's do it so I can fuck her like the bitch she is."

We returned.

Evan said, "We're going to untie you but you better not try anything or you're so going to regret it."

We untied her and instructed her to sit up with her legs open. We told her what to say and what to do?"

"You're kidding," she said.

"Do it!" I snapped. These girls were so uncooperative at first.

Greg added, "Let's see if you're smarter than Jessica. It took her forever to get her lines down." I had the videocamera. "Ready? Action!"

It took Anna Marie two takes.

"Hi, I'm Anna Marie and when I want a good time I fuck Evan, Cody, and Greg." She put her finger into her pussy and scooped out some cum. She brought it to her mouth and sucked it off. "They're so tasty!"

It was nasty and mean on our part. I loved it!

"Turn over, bitch. Get on your fucking hands and knees," Evan said. "I'm going to fuck you some more."

Anna Marie compliantly did what we asked. Awesome!

Greg fucked her next again then it was my turn.

I got on the bed and lined up my cock. I gripped her waist tight and jammed into her causing her to cry out. I laughed out in response.

"Something wrong?" I taunted, giving her another hard thrust.

"You're hurting me."

"I know. That's what I want. This is nothing compared to the emotional hurt you cheerleaders caused me and my friends. Your physical pain will go away in a few hours but our pain will last a long, long time."

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. At least she was admitting more responsibility now.

"I'm glad. Thank you but there still has to be payback. You still must suffer the consequences of your actions. You're still a mean stuck up bitch so you have to pay for your offenses. Jessica paid for it and now you have to pay for it."

I caused Anna Marie pain for a few minutes with ramming thrusts then I smoothly fucked her working my way toward cumming in this fine cheerleader cunt. When I was close, I gripped her waist tight and fucked her hard while breathing hard.

"Yes!" I shouted and released. She now had two of my loads and six loads total in her prime cunt. As I moved away, I pulled her legs out dropping her heavily to the mattress.

"Turn over!" I barked.

Much to my amusement, she scrambled to her back. I walked on my knees to her side and grabbed her tits. She grunted as I pulled them up too far.

"You have such great tits!"

I waited.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"What?" She looked confused.

"This isn't all about punishment. This is also about teaching you politeness because if you were polite in the first place, you might not be in this situation though there's no guarantee of that since you're so hot. I gave you a compliment. You have great tits. What do you say?"

"Thank you?"

"Right. See? That wasn't too hard."

"It felt wonderful cumming in your pussy."

"Thank you?"

"That would be a place where it would be more appropriate to say 'You're welcome'."

"You're welcome."

"You have to think first. Your mouth looks perfect for sucking cock."

"Um ... thank you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.