Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 24: Being a Partial Survey of Devices With Which to Torture Breasts

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Being a Partial Survey of Devices With Which to Torture Breasts - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Mt. Etna erupted earlier this week, which has put a wry smile on the face of everyone here. The ancient story is that whenever Venus would cheat on him, Vulcan would retreat to his forge beneath Mt. Etna and work so mightily that the volcano would erupt. We in the Society have another story for that which I will tell sometime soon, but the important take away is that it makes us all particularly horny.

Yes, more than usual.

See was my fucktoy for the day, and I had her arms tried behind her back with her very long hair. It was becoming a pattern for me, and I'd need to change it up soon, just to keep her on her toes, but I loved the way it exposed her neck and forced her breasts out. Breasts were definitely on the agenda today.

According to my pad, today's fucktoy was fond of "titty torture". Well, not the words I'd use, but while cock is my number 2 thing to hurt, breasts are my number one. So, while I waited for her to show up, I started laying out my implements of torture.

I had a set of one inch dowel rods, with holes drilled through the dowel on each end. A couple of bolts and some wing-nuts finished it off. One goes below a set of breasts, and the other on top. Then you tighten until they whimper. Then you tighten it a bit more.

Another option was a bag of rubber bands. It really depends on the size of the tits. Smaller ones work well with the bands, and you can wrap and wrap them, until little boobs stand up at attention, red and purple and ready for a beating. A similar effect can be had with soft quarter-inch rope, which I had in abundance.

Next up I had three floggers of varying lengths. They were made from a very soft leather, which meant I could hit breasts harder with it. Plus breasts that had been squeezed and stretched were already more sensitive, and a harder flogger would lead to a red too quickly. I had one in reserve, of course, in case I got lucky with a particularly masochistic interviewee.

Next up were precision toys: canes and crops. For crops, I had standard stuff, as well as one with two bits of leather on the head that would snap and sting. For canes, I had two rattan canes, and a pretty blue lexan one. I could strike across both breast or focus on just the nipples or a particular place. They were the best tools for leaving marks that I had.

Well, other than the washable markers, the sharpies, and a set of surgical steel scalpels, that is. When it comes to hurting breasts, I'm not dicking around. I have several other, smaller toys: a Wartenberg wheel, a set of low-temperature candles, a set of clothespins, and of course nipple clamps of several varieties. Today I'd even brought out a snake bite kit, and a set of cupping glass. You never knew what you might need.

There's more of course, but that's an advanced class, not suitable for an interview. When this week's fucktoy came in, she had wonderful breasts: big and round and senstive. She saw my laid out toys, and her pupils when wide with lust as she smiled.

When she left, little round bruises covered her breasts from the caning I'd given them, and rope marks around the base of her breasts were just beginning to fade. The words "Whore," "Slut" and "Fucktoy" were smeared by my come, where she'd massaged it into her breasts.

We didn't get through everything, but I suspect we'll get to the advanced class soon.

I think I may have a new addition to our stable.

What torture devices do you prefer to use, or -- more importantly-- used on you?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.