Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 17: Driving a Bargain

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Driving a Bargain - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The snow mostly tapered off instead of accumulating, but since Veronika was from the Southwest, we decided to meet her at the airport with the Limo. By we I mean myself and my fucktoy, who was my lovely pierced beauty. It was my last day of full use of her, so I had plans for her, her sister, and her Mistress.

My driver, Haruka, had the car warm and read in the garage when we came out. A connected heated garage and tinted windows meant that Pierce never had to dress. Haruka was dressed of course, in a black leather chauffeur's outfit and cap. "You're looking good today, Haruka," I said.

"Thank you Sir," she said, and held the door for my fucktoy and I. "I hope you enjoy your ride well."

As we rode to the airport, I had my fucktoy kneel in front of me, and show me her back. I pulled out a red ribbon and threaded it through her back piercings, pulling them tight. She sighed in contented pleasure as I did it. I had her turn around, and tied small bows to the rings in her nipples and bellybutton. Finally I tied the red ribbon around her neck, just a bit too tightly, with the bow on back, so it would press against her throat.

She looked like a sexy present, and the fact she looked just a bit uncomfortable made it all the hotter. She knelt in front of me, and pressed her face against my thigh. "I'm going to miss you, Sir," she said.

I ran my hand through her hair. She was crying. I pulled her up and kissed her tears, and fondled her breasts. "It was always temporary," I said. "You're going where you belong."

"I know," she sniffled. "You're going to fuck me today, aren't you Sir?"

"I plan to use you six ways from Sunday," I said. She smiled. I kissed her neck and rand my hand up and down her back, pulling on the ribbons. She moaned, and I let her slide down between my legs. She got my hard cock out, and started sucking. "Don't make me come, slut," I said. "That's for later."

She took it slow and easy, which is nice for a blowjob, and I leaned back and just let her do her job. I felt the car pull off the Interstate, and into the airport. Haruka got out, and headed into baggage claim to wait for Veronkia and my fucktoy's sister, whose name I just realized I didn't know.

The thought amused me, and grabbed my fucktoy's hair to make her go a bit faster as I thought about it. The door opened, and Veronika and her slut stepped in. Yes, that means my fucktoy was visible to a few curious onlookers, but I made sure my cock wasn't seen, as it was fully down her throat. Haruka knows how and where to park to ensure privacy anyway.

Veronika settled in next to me, "Did you start without me?"

"She's just keeping me warm," I said.

"You might as well take those ridiculous clothes off," she ordered her slut. The car rolled smoothly out of the airport, and Veronki's slut slipped out of her one-piece dress and shoes. She was even more heavily pierced than my fucktoy, because her cunt and been losed up with locked piercings.

"She flew with all that hardware?" I asked. Veronikia nodded. "How did she get through screening?"

"She got called aside," Veronika said. "Did you like your groping, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. Her eyes were on her sister still sucking my cock.

"She liked it, you know," Veronika said. "Your cock, I mean. As a lesbian House we don't really have any real cocks around. I've never been fond of penetration."

"I rather like it personally," I said, and she laughed. "Why did you need her trained by us then?"

"I'm planning on doing some outreach," she said. "And I think that will help."

"So am I." I paused for a moment and considered. "How do you feel about the Openness Movement?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.