Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 16: The Secret of My Success

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Secret of My Success - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

My fucktoy this morning was the man from Zee's team. He was eager and appreciative, whch is normally good, but it's not a fucktoy's job to initiate. That's up to me. So while I wanted to come all over his face in the shower while he jerked me off, the fact that he started without my request was a problem. Two things kept me from dealing with it right then: that it really was what I wanted at that moment -- a quick and dirty release -- and that I had other plans this morning that were more important.

Snow had started falling by the time I'd finished breakfast. The outside was bleak and white and dead, and I was glad that I didn't have to go out in it. I'm not from the MidWest, but my journey through the Society brought me here even as it brought me to the position I'm in today. Still, winter isn't the best time for me, even if the holidays lift my spirits a bit and bring some excitement to it all. The last few years have been uniformly better, but that has nothing to do with the weather, and everything to do with the person I had a meeting with today.

Sera is the success of my House, my economist, broker, and financial advisor. She's also incredibly submissive, which is why she works for me instead of running her own house. That I'd found her, and inducted her into my house meant that it was my success in the eyes of the Society. In this way the most successful Dominants are managers of their domain, and with it come the perks of a large household, fucktoys and status in the Society.

The second floor of my house was therefore dedicated to business. It even had an entrance to the outside, for those times when we entertained non-Society partnerships and investments. No one was coming out in today's snowpocalypse, though, so the tenor of the office was kinky. Topless office sluts were bound to their desks, and a mail boy crawled, naked, puling his cart like a horse. There was work being done, but work and sex are inextricable within the Society.

Sera's office door was open when I arrived. A fresh flower arrangement was on her desk, and she'd taken one flower and used it to pin her hair back over her ear. She wore a comfortable cotton sundress that cinched at the waist and matched the arrangement on her desk. Other than the dress, she wore only a collar held together by an open lock and the slightest bit of makeup that brought out her lips and eyes.

"Hello, Sir," she said, fixing me with a devastating smile.

"Hello, Sera," I said. "Nice flowers."

"I know!" she said. "I get fresh ones every day." She ran her hand over her collar, toying with the open lock. I glanced down at her breasts so she wouldn't realize where I was looking. Her breasts pushed against the cotton, and I could see that her nipples were hard. I looked back up at her eyes.

I'd let myself forget about the collar, and the woman who tied us both; the woman who had been my submissive only a few years ago. She'd been how we'd met, Sera's roommate in college, and someone I'd been interested in enough to listen to her roommate ramble on about the dangers of collateralized debt.

Her theories intrigued me, and I'd been given a bit of Society money to manage, and I decided to bet my bank on her. She was more than just right, she was spectacularly successful. The Society is a meritocracy, and when I did better relative to the others, my status rose. I was given the reins of a larger House, and more money to manage. Sera turned out to be as submissive as her roommate -- if not more -- so I inducted her into the Society, and brought her into my House. Her successes were my successes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.