Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 15: Anna, My Administrative Assistant

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Anna, My Administrative Assistant - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It's the new year, and I've put it off for a week already, but running a House isn't all fucktoys and sex. There's a lot of that, thank the Gods, but if I want to maintain the status of my house, there were things that had to be done. Fifteen reminded me of it, as I pushed him off my cock this morning. He's been serving as my wake-up fucktoy for the past week or so, and will until Thursday when his punishment ends. He's come close to making me come in his mouth, though, and he doesn't get that satisfaction, not yet.

After I sat up in bed he told me, "Lady Tortuga wanted me to remind you that you're having breakfast with Anna this morning and that your fucktoy for the day is Temperance."

"Thank you," I told him. He smiled at me wanly, and I nodded to him. "Three more days." His smile got brighter then, and he half-bowed and left. I plan to fuck him hard on Thursday.

My fucktoy for the day was a bit of a pixie, tiny and practically a stick. She cut her hair high and tight and died it purple. She met me int he shower, where I fucked her hard in the ass, and got her close to coming with my hand. I didn't let her come yet --fucktoys are so much better when they're eager. That and the stuff with Fifteen has me in a cruel mood.

We headed into the breakfast nook, where a hearty breakfast was laid out for Anna and I. Anna was dressed in a white button down shirt, with a red-striped power tie, and a grey pencil skirt that hobbled her movements. Her black hair was back up in a bun, and she had on her square black nerd girl glasses. She finished it off with impossibly high heels.

"You have to be the hottest administrative assistant anyone has ever had," I said as I slipped into my chair. The fucktoy slid under the table and between my legs, she pulled out my cock and waited for me to be ready.

Anna laughed. "You know the rules, boss," she said. I did, after all I'd made them -- in my first days with her we'd barely gotten any work done, we'd spent so much time fucking. I was still getting used to my role in my House back then, but I made a simple rule -- if she was wearing clothes, we had work to do. I'd focus on what we had to do, until it was done.

It works for us, anyway. I mean, why have an assistant if you don't let them assist you? Given today's outfit, I didn't think we'd have a lot to do -- plus, she'd been on vacation over the holidays. It had been a while since we fucked.

She handed me a folder to look through, which I opened next to plates of eggs and bacon that kitchen slaves brought out. I could tell this was going to be work, so I slid my hand behind the fucktoy's head, and she started sucking. You'd think it would destroy my focus, but these days I can barely concentrate without it.

It was financials and forecasting, new projects and investments. All of it was very high level and rational, I got the gist of it, and handed it back to Anna. "I need to talk to Sera," I said. "How soon can she see me?"

Anna undid a button of her blouse, and replied. "You have a meeting with her tomorrow morning."

"Okay, what else?" I asked. As we ate, she filled me in, undoing one button per line item.

"Wednesday Pierce's sister arrives. She gets pierced on Friday. What is that about?" She undid two buttons for that, and between that and my fucktoy my erection was coming back.

"Deal with her Mistress, at the New Year's Party," I said, filling her in on the details.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.