Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 10: Fifteen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fifteen - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I met Fifteen in the private playroom off my main suite. The fucktoys call it "The Principal's Office" because the only reason they ever go there is if something is really bad or really good. He was naked, his hands behind his back, and he was standing with his feet shoulder length apart. His cock wasn't hard, but Fifteen was a shower, so there'd be something to work with no matter how he was feeling.

"Did you realize you were breaking her limit when you tickled her?" I asked him earlier.

"Yes, Sir" he said. "And I'm sorry for that."

"I'm not the only one you need to apologize to," I said. He didn't say anything to that, and Iet him talk as I found the bight of the rope I intended to use on him. It was a smooth quarter-inch rope, not soft necessarily, but no rough edges. I'd chosen a black one to contrast well with his skin. Aesthetics matter, even if no one sees it but me.

"So is winning that important?" I asked him. I slid the bight around his waist and began working on the bondage around his cock and balls.

"Not winning," he said. "But the prize..."

He drew his breath in quickly as I separated his balls, wrapping them with the cord-like rope. "You wanted bells dangled from your naughty bits?" I asked.

"I didn't care bout the entertainment, Sir" he said. "Or the New Year's Party."

"What then?" I asked, continuing my ropework. His cock was getting hard, which made my work of trapping it even easier.

He didn't respond, and I let him stew on it for a bit.

My second favorite thing in the world to torture is another man's cock and balls. Breasts are my favorite target, but cock is a close second. I admired my work as I finished it up --rope was wrapped around the base of his balls, and divided and separated them pulling them away from his body. I finished the rope off around his cock, pulling it tight against his body, giving me a clean shot at his shaft, and each ball.

I pulled a crop from where it hung on the wall, and turned back to him. "What did you care about?" I asked. "What was so important?"

While he considered, I ran the crop over his balls gently, and up his shaft. When he didn't respond, I started beating them lightly. At this level, I'm sure he liked it, but he knew what was coming, and still he didn't respond to me.

"You're lucky that Zee's team did so well. The point of the contest for me was to find the most suited fucktoys for Carol's show; you robbed me of that, by cheating," I said. "And now you say you didn't cheat to win. Why is that?" I punctuated my sentences with strokes of the crop. Every period and comma, apostrophe and semicolon was a strike to one of his balls or the shaft of his cock. He was squirming now, but still didn't speak.

"Why the competition with Zee?" I asked. "What is the point of all of it?" I continued to beat on his cock and balls, and he continued to be quiet as I tortured him.

He was still quite hard from all this brutal treatment, and in truth, I knew he liked it to some degree. For that reason, this wasn't his punishment, it was foreplay. I was getting hot and bothered by it, too, and just wanted him to tell me what was up so I could fuck him, and get on with it. But with each strike my anger was growing, and had been over the week, and talking to Zee the day before hadn't helped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.