Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 8: December 29, 2010

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: December 29, 2010 - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

As normal, I awoke with a wet mouth around my cock. This morning, however, Lady T was also up, her legs up and apart making space for her own fucktoy alarm clock. I turned to her, my fucktoy moving with me, keeping their mouth where it belonged. I gave her a kiss and ran my hands over her breasts, teasing her nipples as I did. She moaned into the kiss, and I squeezed her tits. She was close, so it wasn't long before she was pressing her crotch into her fucktoy's face in orgasm.

She stretched, laughing as she rose from bed. "Feel free to use my fucktoy," she said. "He's got a good mouth on him.

I pulled the covers back to check on my own fucktoy's progress. Her brown hair cascaded down over my cock as she sucked. "Ride me," I said, rolling onto my back. She slid up my body and impaled herself on my cock. Lady T's fucktoy was watching, his hard-on evident. "Fuck her in the ass," I said. She shivered as I said it.

He grabbed the lube that beside the bed -- certain things are ubiquitous in my household -- and proceeded to enter her. I could fee him as he slid into her ass. When he was all the way in, I thrust up into her, so that we were both balls-deep into her. She came then, and we began to fuck her in earnest.

I don't know what it is like for women to have two cocks in her, but as on of the men, it has its own appeal. You can feel the other man's cock pressing against you through that bit of female flesh, as well as feeling her wrapped around you. In fact it's even tighter than normal, and that feels pretty good too. As each of you moves, you can feel each other's cock moving as well, and that sensation has a special place in my heart ... or cock.

Soon he was about to come, but by the look on his face, he was fighting it. "Sir," he gasped, "Permission to come?"

I didn't know what my wife had planned for him, if he was on some sort of interdiction or orgasm control, but I am the head of my household. If Lady T was upset, she could let me know, but I suspect she would have said something before she left if it was important. "Granted," I said.

He slammed his cock into her ass, and groaned as he came. She shuddered as he filled her up, coming again. Her cunt grabbed my cock, and I thrust once more before I, too came. We lay there for a moment, just recovering from our orgasms before Lady T's morning fucktoy backed up and pulled himself out of her ass.

"I should rejoin Lady Tamara," he said, and I nodded, letting him leave.

My fucktoy slid off of me, and down my body, and quickly and expertly cleaned me off. I was close to hard again when she was done, but I needed to get up. I turned on the light and looked at her. We have a lot of fucktoys, so I didn't recognize her right away. Her hair was straight and brown, and came down to her shoulder blades. She was skinnier than I normally liked, but her breasts were huge perfect mounds that were almost too big for her frame. "Where are you in the fucktoy rotation?" I asked.

Her blue eyes caught mine and widened in surprise. I don't normally talk to my wake-up fucktoys, but then I don't normally fuck them, either. She looked down, away from me. "I'm not," she said. "I'm just an intern."

That explained why she was here -- low on the totem pole, and not really full time. It also explained why I didn't remember her -- her interview could have been months ago. "Well, you're in the rotation now," I said. "Tell today's fucktoy that the two of you are working together today."

She brightened and gave me a big white smile. Her nipples crinkled too, which made me smile. Yes, I could see why she passed the interview. "I'll see you in the shower," I said. She scampered away then, and I thanked myself for having the foresight for installing a five person sized shower. My bathroom is awesome, but more on that another day.

I took a few moments in the shower to think over my day. I had breakfast with Lady T -- a rare occurrence, but we had party planning to discuss. In fact the NYE party was going to dominate my day. I'd have to look over the preparations, and make sure everything was on schedule. Oh, and give Zee and her team the tickets they'd earned over Christmas. I also wanted to chat with Zee about Fifteen. I need to do something about that soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.