Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 7: Amongst Other Things, an Invitation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Amongst Other Things, an Invitation - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It was so cold in the manse this morning the fucktoy assigned to alarm clock duty crawled completely under my two blankets before fixing their mouth about my morning wood and sucking me awake. As I fucked their mouth, I was impressed that they did it without waking Lady Tortuga. Her day is on a different schedule than mine and she needs her sleep. I let myself come quickly, forcing my cock down the fucktoy's mouth, quickly and hard.

I have a lot to do today.

First, I need to decide what to do about Fifteen. He broke the rules of the House, although it was a minor infraction, and he may have been pushed a bit to do it. Lady Tortuga reminded me that the contests itself was at fault, really. I like our merit system, it helps when we're deciding what fucktoys to keep and which ones contracts we don't renew. And it helps determine which ones are better at the job, and well, while quantity of sex is good, I want quality. The merit system encourages it and helps me pick.

Plus a lot of them get better servant jobs in other houses, and their merit here helps or hinders that as is appropriate. Still, as always, Lady Tortuga has a point. Today I need to decide what I'm doing, so that I can do it. As we're not doing fucktoy interviews this Friday, either, I'll be writing up Fifteen's punishment for this. I'm enjoying this blogging thing, and I'd love to know what some of the other people out there think. Feel free to let me know!

And speaking of everyone out there in the community, don't forget that our big New Year's Eve party is this weekend. We've got a buffet, an entertainment hall with lots of nice kinky stations, as well as a series of private rooms. Since we're a private establishment, all I ask is that you use the house rules: safewords on the stoplight system, clean up your fluids and wax, and use the fucktoys for your pleasure, within their limits.

Since I'm blogging this year, I'll be doing an after-party write-up the first week of the new year. Please feel free to leave your own comments and impressions of the party on that post, or on your own blogs -- all I ask is that you let me know so I collect a group of links.

So think about it. You can contact me directly on twitter or send me an email.

Also, I'm interested in finding a bigger desk. This one is nice, but I can barely get one fucktoy under it, much less two.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.