Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 4: Christmas Party Prep 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Christmas Party Prep 3 - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Fifteen minutes later, and Fifteen's team was posed -- mostly on their knees, but also in a couple of interesting stances. My fucktoy/referee was on my lap, my cock deep in her cunt. Zee's team was getting ready to force their opponents to move.

The gym has a hidden closet that is full of a variety of generic toys: whips, chains and clamps, canes and ropes. Most rooms have some sort of storage for that sort of thing, although I have a few unique and preferred items. They wouldn't need those for this, however. Zee wore a strap-on, and her male team member had sprouted an impressive erection. The rest had canes or crops, which are among the more forceful of the available implements.

Zee knelt behind one of the men, and her male teammate knelt behind a woman. The others stood waiting for my fucktoy's signal, each ready with crop or cane. I slid a hand down to my fucktoy's clit; she was on my lap but we were both facing the gym floor. When I flicked her clit, she blew the whistle, and started the clock. Groans could be heard from Fifteen's team as two of them were penetrated, and the others whipped on the ass.

The whole team was really good at being still, which didn't surprise me, as that's one of the things we train them on. The ones most likely to move were those who had an orgasm, but they'd been trained to deny themselves that as well. I was very happy with the ability I was seeing today.

I thrust up into my fucktoy slowly as I watched. I didn't know how long Carol needed them to be still, but I hoped these displays took 10-15 minutes just to be sure the team that won could do it long enough. After a few minutes, Zee yelled out switch, and she moved down the line to the next man in line and everyone rotated. She was planning to fuck all the men, and her counterpoint would fuck all the women.

I wondered when was the last time I fucked any of them, and regretted not yet getting it all set up on my calendar. Still that's what the my sexretary was for. I made a mental note to ask her. It was supposed to be fair, but I did occasionally play favorites. That's my prerogative.

As I pondered that, Zee decided it was again time to switch, which meant she'd be fucking Fifteen. I was sure she'd left him last on purpose, even though that was risky for her chances to win. She leaned over him and fucked him hard. One hand snaked around to his cock, and stroked it, and the other pulled his head back so she could whisper in his ear. That didn't count for movement, of course, since she'd moved his head for him. He scowled at whatever she said, and she laughed, and dropped his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.