Voting Me In - Cover

Voting Me In

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My first time to have sex was because I was voted the boy they wanted to have sex with. Yes, they, two girls, my little sister and her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

The first time I ever had sex was kind of a funny story. No, not funny, ha-ha, but funny, odd. Two girls, younger than me, talked together about who they wanted to first have sex with and, yes, it was me. They actually voted.

Well, I could try to tell you that it was because I was wicked good-looking with big muscles but my mom told me to never lie so I can't claim that. It was probably more that I was close at hand and could be trusted. I really don't care why, though, because the sex was phenomenal.

I was close at hand because one of the girls was my sister, Madison. The other was her best friend, Cassandra or Cassie. They were both just thirteen when this happened and, as Maddy has told me, they both became really turned-on to sex when they were twelve or so.

She told me that one night, during a sleepover at Cassie's house, she asked my sis if she masturbated. Maddy didn't know the word, I guess, so her friend told her about rubbing herself to make herself feel good. Evidently my sister owned up to rubbing but little more and her friend proceeded to show her how she did it, complete with fingers and a hairbrush handle.

Ever since that night, they were both just consumed with sex and it was almost all they talked about. And everything they heard about sex from any one else was immediately related to the other and discussed endlessly. Everything from oral sex to anal, to sex with dogs, to gangbangs and lesbian sex. This latter they tried and enjoyed, beginning with masturbating each other, then moving on to orally pleasuring one another.

But, they also constantly discussed boys and who they each wanted to have sex with, especially the boy they wanted their first sex with.

They went through boys at school, each dismissing one after the other and, finally one night, my sister told Cassie that she thought her brother, me, would be ideal for her first sex. She said I was cute, older so not in their school, and she was sure I'd keep it quiet. Then I guess, Cassie threw the bomb right back and asked her about her having me be her first.

Maddy tells me there were these long discussions about incest and crazy children and, well, if we didn't have children, then what? Would it be okay? And, of course, they talked about birth control and not getting pregnant. I guess she had been through the things in my room and had found a cache of rubbers I had hidden for when I had a few dates with a certain girl at school that I was hoping to make it with. But, she went on to another guy before I even got to feel her tits.

So, as Maddy tells it, they decided that I would be the one and that it would happen while our mom was at work. I usually like to sleep late during the summer and one morning, Maddy came into my room, followed by Cassie, and shook my shoulder.

As I opened my eyes, my sister asked, "Can you wake up, Greg, we have something we want to ask you."

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked in a gruffer voice than I would have used had I known what was coming.

"Um, have you ever had sex?"

"You're waking me up to ask me that?"

"Yeah, have you?"

"Well, no, have you?" I asked impatiently.

"We want to know if you want to? Like with us?" my sister asked.

Now I was awake. I looked at my sister and her friend. Well, both middle-schoolers but really pretty cute. My sister had started developing a figure a year or two earlier and she did have nice little titties and a cute butt. Her best friend, Cassie, was even curvier and she looked more like the girls I went to school with.

Well, I almost always sleep naked so I just pulled back the covers.

"There's your answer, girls," I replied nodding to my hard dick as both girls eyed it with fascination.

"Oh, wow. Can we touch it?" Cassie asked.

"Seems like a good place to start, yeah," I answered as a thrill ran through my body when my cock sensed the first touch from a girl's hand as my sister's friend touched the end with her finger then ran it around the rim of my penis tip.

"Oh, it jumps," she giggled, then slid her fist down over it and began jacking me up and down.

"That's how boy's like it, right?"

"That's exactly how this boy likes it, for sure," I answered as my heart began to speed. She took her hand away as I watched my sister do just as her friend had done.

"It's really warm, kinda hot, wow," she said as she began moving up and down. "It's bigger than I remember. It kinda used to be dinky," she giggled. "It's so soft on the outside and really hard inside. Will this make you cum if I keep doing it?"

"Yeah, go ahead, feels good," and she did.

Then, her friend said, "Boys like this, too," and bent over to take the tip of my cock in her mouth as my sister jacked me up and down. Well, I've never been jacked-off by anyone but myself and getting sucked on top of it, literally, was more than I could take.

"Oh, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, mmm, mmm," I groaned as my cum went gushing up right as Cassie pulled up off me fountaining my white, sticky goo all over her chin, my sister's hand and forearm and my stomach.

"Wow, look at it all, you really cum. I knew boys sprayed it out but, wow, that was really something else. Fun," my sister cried.

"I've seen it on the internet, you know, flying out the end like that but really seeing you do it, Greg, was awesome. I got some in my mouth and, well, I kind of liked it," Cassie admitted. "I liked doing it. Some of my friends suck their boyfriends all the time. Now I see why they like to, it's so cool to make you cum like that."

"Well, Cassie, believe me, you can do that anytime you want. You don't even have to ask," I told her as my sister still played around with my cock.

"I think you've found a new toy, Maddy, one that's maybe a little more grown-up, huh?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah, it's neat. I'm thinking of all the things Cassie and I can do with it. We already have tried a few."

"Yeah, that's great but I'm hungry, too, have you two eaten breakfast?"

"Yeah, but come on, we'll feed you. Come on," and they pulled me up out of bed and dragged me down to the kitchen, still naked.

"Sit right there so Cassie can play with it for a while. I'll get your cereal," and Maddy starts getting me breakfast as her friend pulls up a chair and begins playing with my cock, rubbing it, fondling it, it's hard to think about eating at a time like this.

Then Maddy puts my cereal down and as I begin to eat, they're whispering to each other.

"What are you two cooking up?" I asked.

"Well, we thought that if you're already naked, we should be, too," and they both started taking off their clothes. I stood there as two beautiful young girls became bare in front of me. Cassie was just a bit taller than my sister, with curly blond hair and blue eyes. Her boobs were better developed, too, pretty nice-sized with small, pink nipples. Below, oh, wow, was the prettiest pussy nestled between her thighs.

Maddy, like me, had brown hair and hazel eyes, she wore her hair in a ponytail much of the time and her boobs were just the prettiest cones tipped with pale, pink nipples which were all puffed-up looking. Her pussy was so pretty and plump, just perfect. Neither one seemed in the least bit shy or bashful about being naked in front of me. In fact, they seem to be enjoying showing me their hot, young bodies.

"Well, Greg, what do you think of your sister and me? Hot enough to have sex with? Looks like your dick is sure hard looking at us," Cassie said as they both snickered.

I looked down at the object of their attention and there was a milky white drop oozing up out of my dick, just eager for what was next.

"It sure is, girls. Why don't we go back up to my room, okay?" and I follow two of the loveliest young butts in the world up the stairs and into my room. My sister immediately went into my closet and came out with my box of condoms.

"Hmm, someone's been going through my stuff."

"Oh, yeah, well, I have and I'll bet you know my bra size, too, mister snoop."

"Thirty-two A-cup."

"See, we're even," and she handed me the box.

As I tore it open, Cassie said, "I think your sister should be first, she was the one who suggested you, Greg."

"Well, that makes sense and, thank you Madison, you're a perfect sister," I replied as I tore open my first condom ever.

It was to be the first sex I'd ever had as well, and I knew enough to offer a little warming up to my sister, "Would you like me to use my tongue first? Ever had anyone do that before?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.