Confessions of a Shemale Slut
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Quire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Stevie struggles with his unlikely place in the morally bankrupt culture of 21st century America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"No, don't stop now," my mom said. "Suck him off again, Stevie."

We just stared at her, my best friend and me, or at least we tried to; I couldn't bring myself to meet Mom's eyes and Josh stammered something about going home.

"I said suck his cock, you little slut!" she insisted, taking three quick steps and grabbing me by the hair.

"Ow! Mom!" I winced and whined as she pulled me towards Josh. "I'm sorry!"

"No you're not," she said, and I had no choice but to get on my knees. The pressure on my scalp burned as I followed her hand, wincing at the sensation.

Mom wasn't really hurting me, mostly it was just the surprise and embarrassment that made everything seem terrible. I wore my sister's bra and panties. I still had the taste of Josh's semen in my mouth. My cock throbbed painfully erect, trapped like it was and pointing down instead of up like it wanted to. Why was my dick still hard? Josh had gone soft immediately, lying pink and wet and wrinkled on the baby blue bed of his scrunched up boxers.

"I'd better go home," he repeated dumbly, but my mom held him frozen on the edge of Stacy's bed.

"It's too late for that," she told him, pushing my face into his lap. "Start licking, Stevie. Make him hard again."

The idea of defying her never crossed my mind, or if it did, I couldn't remember it later. I never argued with Mom about anything. My sister did sometimes, but not me, and not Josh either as he sat there still as a statue and barely breathing. My mom had that power over boys, at least the ones my age and probably full grown men too. She'd only just turned 30 a few months before and didn't look that old at all, especially not in a baby doll nightie and matching thong. As I took a tentative lick of Josh's soft penis, I could see his eyes fixed on my mom and I felt something like ... Jealousy?

Envy, I decided later, that's what I felt as the boy I liked, maybe even loved, drank in my mom's perfect body and beautiful face. I think that was the moment I decided I wanted to look like her, meaning I didn't just want to dress like a girl; I wanted to be one.

"But still, you know..." I smiled sheepishly, "keep my boy parts."

"Of course you do," Dr. Wiseman agreed, smiling patiently and nodding his head. "Keep talking, Stevie. What happened next?"

I licked Josh's cock as it began to grow stiff again, becoming firm and thick beneath me tongue. When I reached for it, my mom stopped me. She pulled my hand away, putting my palm on Josh's thigh and telling me to use only my mouth.

"You've got a lot to learn," she chided. "Keep him in your mouth until he cums."

She actually knelt on the floor next to me, whispering instructions into my ear. Don't move too much. Use more tongue. Give him your eyes. I did everything she told me to, holding half of Josh's cock between my stretched lips and bathing him with spit and precum. I made my mouth a soft, wet hole for him to fuck, learning how to hide my teeth so I wouldn't spoil the boy's pleasure. For the first time in my life, Mom was actually teaching me something. I had her undivided attention and I loved it. I felt special.

Josh took a long time to cum, partly because he'd already had one orgasm, but also because I wasn't bobbing up and down or squeezing his dick with my hand. Mom wouldn't let me do much more than swirl my tongue around his cockhead or wriggle it along the underside. I swallowed the juices and some of it leaked around the shaft to soak into Josh's already stained boxers.

She didn't stop my best friend from doing what he wanted, however; his hands found my head and he pulled me down. I choked and gagged, but Mom was right there to tell me it was okay. Just relax. Don't fight it. Pretend you're drinking a glass of water. Josh was bigger than water though, or at least longer, thicker, and harder. You know what I mean and it wasn't easy opening my throat, but I did it. I opened my throat and felt my best friend's penis reaching for my tummy.

I couldn't breathe as my nose pressed against the damp of Josh's shorts. My lips were wrapped around the very base of his cock and his pubic hair tickled. I could even feel his soft scrotum beneath my chin and Mom rewarded me with a kiss on the temple and murmured approval. I spent the next five or maybe ten minutes repeating that little trick, learning how to deep throat a stiff cock and enjoy the experience.

When Josh did cum, Mom made sure we timed it right. He gasped and groaned, lifting his hips and pumping sperm straight into my tummy. I felt his cock pulse and the odd sensation of boy cum filling my tummy, but I couldn't really taste anything at all. He came a lot, or so it seemed to me as I fought the growing panic of not being able to breathe, and I didn't spill a drop. Only at the very end, when Josh relaxed his grip on my head and I could pull away, did I get a taste of his salty semen and a small flood of spit and cum poured my panting mouth as I sat upright and smiled.

"You need a lot of practice," Mom decided. "I'm going back to bed. You two keep the noise down."

That seemed kind of abrupt, but she could be that way and just then I don't think either of us cared. Josh had turned pink all over and he smiled at me, but his eyes followed my mom's nearly naked butt as she left the room. I suppose mine did too, but only because I wished mine looked as good as hers. I wanted her long, smooth legs and rounded hips too, just so Josh would look at me the way he looked at her. I burped and tasted cum, and maybe I blushed, but my face was pretty red anyway. Sucking cock was hard work and I did need more practice. A lot of it.


"Did you get in trouble?" Stacy wondered over our dinner of macaroni and cheese.

"No," I replied. "Mom didn't care."

"Figures," she snorted. "She'd get mad if I skipped school, I bet."

"I doubt it."

"What's wrong?" My sister narrowed her eyes. "That thing with Josh? Does he hate you now?"

"No."

"So what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said, stabbing some macaroni with my fork.

"Did you talk to him?"

"He came over today."

"When? After you got kicked off the bus?"

"Yeah."

"Did you guys do it?" Stacy's face lit up with a huge smile, but it disappeared quickly. "Oh! Mom caught you?"

"What? Yeah. Sorta," I shrugged. "Um ... She watched us."

"Watched?"

"Kinda."

"Kinda?" Stacy giggled. "What's that mean? She wasn't mad?"

"No," I said. "She was okay."

"What were you guys doing?"

"Nothing."

"Stevie!"

"Shut-up! God! I'm not gonna tell you!"

"Why not?" she asked with a scowl. "I'd tell you."

"You would not!"

"I would too! What were you doing? Like kissing and stuff?"

"He wouldn't kiss me."

"Huh?"

"Never mind." I hadn't meant to say that, but now she knew what was bothering me.

"Josh wouldn't kiss you?"

"I sucked his, um ... you know," I explained, deciding I really did want to talk about it.

I needed some sympathy or something, except I wasn't sure how much of that I might get from Stacy. She'd never been kissed by anybody as far as I knew, although a lot of boys wanted to kiss her. My sexy little sister was the second favorite topic in my small circle of friends and it was pretty annoying.

"You sucked his dick?"

"Twice," I admitted. "Mom sorta helped me."

"She did?" Stacy giggled, making a face like she wasn't sure if she could believe me or not.

"Anyway, after that, um ... I wanted to kiss, you know?"

"Why?"

"I don't know," I said. "I just ... I felt like I just wanted to hug him and..."

"Kiss him?"

"Yeah."

"You're really gay, huh?"

"I guess," I said with a sigh. "Anyway, Josh got dressed right away and left, so..."

"Maybe you shoulda brushed your teeth first."

"Duh!" I rolled my eyes. "I did brush my teeth. I even used some of your lipstick."

"How do you know I got lipstick?"

"I found it when I was looking through your underwear," I said, wishing I hadn't mentioned that part.

"Stay out of my stuff!" Stacy warned me. "What were you looking for anyway?"

"Ummm..." I shrugged, but she figured it out.

"You were wearing my clothes?"

"Just some panties," I said. "And your bra."

"You wore my bra?" she asked, and I could feel my cheeks burning, but I didn't look

away from her grin.

"Josh wanted me to," I explained. "I'll wash them and everything."

"That's so weird!"

"I know," I sighed. "Mom thought I was you at first."

"She did?" Stacy giggled. "Like I'd suck Josh's wiener? Gross!"

"It's not gross!" I protested.

"Maybe not for you!" Stacy retorted and I didn't really know what to say to that. "And

then he wouldn't make out with you?"

"I didn't ask him to make out."

"But that's what you wanted to do, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I just want to try it."

"You need a better boyfriend," Stacy decided. "Josh is a jerk."

"He is not!"

"He is too and you know it," she said. "I saw him on the bus."

"He's not gay."

"Huh?"

"That's what it is," I told her. "He's not a fag, so..."

"So he just likes it when you suck his dick?"

"Yeah."

"You're hopeless!" Stacy laughed. "If he was my boyfriend, I'd dump him."

"I don't want to dump him."

"There's like a zillion boys out there, Stevie. Ask Mom, she knows."

"Knows what?" I asked suspiciously.

"How to use 'em and lose 'em!" she said, grinning at the look on my face. "That's what she told me anyway."

"She did? When?"

"After I got my period," Stacy shrugged. "She said it's okay to love sex, but not boys."

"She's a total prostitute."

"So?"

"What do you mean, so?" I almost laughed. "She doesn't know anything about love."

"She knows about boys though," Stacy said. "She knows all about sex too, I bet."

"Yeah," I agreed, "but I don't think getting advice from Mom is a good idea."

"I'm gonna be a prostitute when I grow up."

"What?"

"I already decided," she said, looking and sounding serious enough that I almost believed her.

"You are not!" I scoffed around a bite of dinner, and the macaroni had gotten cold. It tasted like cheesy glue.

"It's the perfect job," she told me. "Mom loves it."

"Mom's weird."

"We're all weird!" Stacy laughed. "You were wearing my bra, remember?"

"That's different."

"Only cause Josh didn't give you any monety for sucking his dick."

"You're being stupid."

"Charge him next time."

"What?"

"That's what I'd do," Stacy said. "Like twenty bucks."

"You'd suck his dick for twenty dollars?"

"Sure!" My sister giggled and showed me her tongue. "A girl's gotta start somewhere."

"Great," I sighed. "You even sound like Mom."

"I know!" she teased me. "I've been practicing."

"Shut up!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.