Confessions of a Shemale Slut - Cover

Confessions of a Shemale Slut

Copyright© 2011 by Quire

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stevie struggles with his unlikely place in the morally bankrupt culture of 21st century America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"What's the matter with you?" Stacy wondered. "It's Saturday morning, you're missing all your cartoons."

"Leave me alone," I said, ignoring her teasing and wincing as I rolled over on my bed.

"Whatever," she said. "Mom wants you to clean the bathroom."

"I don't feel good," I told her, wishing my little sister would just go away. We didn't get along especially well.

If I was an underdeveloped fifteen-year-old, she was an overdeveloped thirteen and the strange part was that we looked so much alike. I mean, we were brother and sister anyway, but people wondered if we were fraternal twins since we were so similar in build, had the same golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and heart-shaped faces. Stacy had always been pretty and in a couple more years she'd be beautiful, everyone agreed on that, and she knew it too, which only made her a stuck up little bitch.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hearing the drawers of my dresser opening and closing. I turned my head to look over my shoulder and Stacy shrugged.

"Looking for a t-shirt," she replied, and I realized she wasn't wearing anything except a pair of pink denim shorts. Her tits were the size of apricots with fat, cherry nipples and she didn't try to hide them from me at all.

"Get out of here," I told her. "Stop digging through my stuff."

"What's your problem? It's my room too, you know." She held up a black t-shirt with the yellow Batman thing on the front. "I'm gonna borrow this one."

"That's mine!" I protested.

"I said borrow! God! Throw a fit or something," Stacy snorted, pulling the shirt over her head and down her body.

She left me alone finally, flipping her hair at me on the way out and wiggling her small, round butt. That's the other thing about Stacy, she was a total cocktease and I was her favorite victim. I swear, she always had some excuse for showing off her tight little body, but it didn't mean anything. I figured she just used me for practice since we were siblings and nothing could ever happen except she'd give me a serious boner. Like walking into our bedroom topless. Fuck. I tried not to think about her, but my cock was hard anyway and I needed to use the bathroom.

My butt hurt. I'd woken up feeling wet and greasy inside and out, with my underwear clinging to my skin. As soon as I sat on the toilet, the cum started dripping out of my tender hole. It was like having diarrhea or something, except it wasn't that. Josh had fucked me. I didn't want to think about it, and the whole thing seemed like a dream, but he'd fucked me and so had two full grown men. Bill and ... I frowned, trying to remember the other guy's name. I'd sucked Josh too, and Pete and Jerry and Todd. Who was that last guy? The one who'd fucked me really hard at the end, slapping my ass and jamming his fat cock balls deep while my best friend watched.

Josh didn't come over to my house or call me on the phone or anything. I didn't see or hear from him all weekend, so I spent most of it either laying on my tummy and watching TV or soaking in the bathtub. My butt felt really sore and maybe my conscience did too, but mostly I just wanted to feel bad. I mean, after what had happened on Halloween, I was supposed to feel guilt and shame, right? Like I'd kill myself because I'd had sex with a bunch of guys? My friends at school would say, "I'd rather die than suck a dick!" and I used to believe that, but not anymore.

I sorta wanted to do that stuff again and I had the growing fear that I wouldn't.

Being somewhat small for my age, slender and not very strong or athletic like my friends, I made up for it with intelligence. At least, I liked to think so, and so I had sort of a bookish, introspective personality. After a whole weekend of sorting out my feelings, I came to the conclusion that I was seriously gay. Not because I'd been raped or I'd been "born that way" like some people claim, but because I wanted to be. Remembering what had happened to me, thinking about what I'd done and how it had felt, I realized I'd enjoyed it a lot. I liked being called pretty and treated like a girl, like a slut for hard cock, and it seemed as if I had the chance to be the sort of girl my friends and I fantasized about.

The kind of girl who wanted sex as much as we did, you know?

My fantasies no longer revolved around the girls at school, however; Sunday afternoon found me laying on my bed daydreaming about Josh. My best friend was transformed into my boyfriend and I imagined his hands running up and down my body while we kissed. I pictured my hair grown out and falling around my bare shoulders in a golden cascade of silk. My flat chest had filled out with real breasts, firm and round and topped with swollen nipples that ached beneath Josh's thumbs. I had my legs spread around his muscular body, moving my hips as his hard cock rubbed against mine. I wasn't a real girl, but still a boy and he loved me anyway.

His tongue filled my mouth and Josh seemed so much bigger than me, so strong and confident as he adjusted his aim. His cock stabbed into my balls, making me gasp and jerk my knees higher. My asshole was open and vulnerable, the tight pussy of my rectum hungry for my boyfriend's hot prick and creamy load. He kissed me hard, bruising my lips and staring into my eyes as he drove his fat penis deep inside my boy cunt. Josh loved me, he loved fucking me, and I gave myself to him completely. Whatever he wanted to do with me, I agreed instantly. I nursed on his cock and washed his balls with my tongue. I licked his asshole, pressing my face against the boy's damp, musky skin.

He jerked off with his balls falling over my chin, straddling my face and playing with my tits. He pinched and pulled at my nipples while I wormed my tongue past his sphincter. When Josh felt his orgasm rising he pushed himself back, aiming his swollen cock at my panting mouth and fucking me with short, quick strokes between my lips. Hot semen erupted across my tongue to fill my mouth. I could taste him rich and salty, the creamy fluid sliding down my throat to warm my tingling tummy. I swallowed his cum and begged for more, jerking my own throbbing girl cock in my fist and cumming at the same time.

"Oh my God!" Stacy gasped, the two of us staring at each other for a heartbeat before she broke into a giggle.

"What?" I gasped, finding my little sister in the open doorway just as the first desperate spurt of semen flew across my stomach to land on my chest.

I rolled over, trying to hide myself, but it was way too late for that. I covered the head of my cock with my hand as if I could somehow stifle my ejaculation, but that only made a mess. I came a lot, holding my breath and curled up like a baby while Stacy stood there watching my back.

"Let me see it," she said. The touch of her fingers on my shoulder surprised me and I let the air out of my lungs with a whoosh.

"Leave me alone," I muttered weakly, curling up even tighter.

"Please? I never saw a boy do it before," she said, tugging at my arm and trying to roll me onto my back. "Don't be shy, Stevie. It's neat."

"Go away!" I told her, finding some strength as my orgasm passed. I had a fistful of cum as I still gripped the head of my penis.

"Come on," Stacy said with a giggle. "Is it a lot? I just wanna see what it looks like."

I refused to do anything but lay there and she finally gave up with a theatrical sigh.

"You're such a butthead sometimes," she said. "I would have showed you mine."

"Right." I lay there wondering exactly what that meant and decided Stacy hadn't really meant anything at all. She just liked to tease me, but she could be a bitch too. I didn't have to stretch my imagination very far to picture her telling all her friends at school about catching her brother jerking off. At least she hadn't known what I'd been fantasizing about; Stacy probably thought I'd been thinking about her.

Our mom worked Sunday afternoons and we didn't have a dad, just a lot of uncles. A different one every night and we weren't dumb. Mom used to tell us she was a ballet dancer, but Stacy and I both knew she was a stripper. A whore too, although that wasn't a word I really wanted to hear or say or even think, but what else do you call it when a man pays to sleep with my mom? Occasionally a guy might come around more than once, there were even a couple who had sort of dated my mom for a month or two, but nobody in their right mind would ever want to marry a prostitute. I wasn't even sure Mom wanted to get married, since she really seemed to like her job.

"You're so sweet," she purred, standing near the front door in a black camisole that didn't come close to covering her butt.

"I had a good time," the man said. "Maybe I'll look you up again the next time I'm in town."

"You know where to find me." Mom laughed lightly, tossing her golden bed head out of her face and reaching for the guy's crotch. "Tell your friends."

"Mmmm ... You're going to make me miss my flight," he sighed, reaching for her shoulders and pushing my mom down to her knees.

"You two better get ready for school," she told us. Stacy and I sat in front of the television eating cereal.

"The girls can stay," the man said with a chuckle. "I don't mind."

I made a face and Stacy giggled. He looked like a perv anyway, even in his wrinkled suit, and his narrow eyes drifted between my sister and I, back and forth while Mom pulled his cock free of his trousers.

"Now!" she said, holding the man's erection and stroking him slowly while she stared at us. "And don't leave a mess in the kitchen."

"Come on," I said, giving Stacy a nudge.

She bit her bottom lip, blinking at the guy's swollen penis and reluctantly getting to her feet. My little sister definitely wanted to stick around and watch Mom suck the guy off, but we did have to catch the school bus. There wasn't any point in making Mom angry either, not first thing on a Monday morning. The guy did have a nice dick though and I had a new appreciation for such things, having decided over the weekend that I was gay and all. I gave it a long, lingering look before I realized Stacy was watching me. I caught the smile playing at the corners of her mouth and I felt my face growing warm.

"You wanna watch too, huh?" she whispered as soon as we were in the kitchen.

"No!" I protested. "Give me your bowl. I'll wash, you dry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.