Confessions of a Shemale Slut - Cover

Confessions of a Shemale Slut

Copyright© 2011 by Quire

Chapter 1: My First Gangbang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My First Gangbang - Stevie struggles with his unlikely place in the morally bankrupt culture of 21st century America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We were probably too old for trick or treat, Josh and I, being all of fifteen and not little kids anymore, but everybody likes candy and we were bored. It gets dark early in Minnesota come the end of October, not to mention cold, so we weren't even wearing costumes. My best friend wore his dad's old army jacket, which was only a little too big for him. Josh had grown a lot over the summer, getting tall and broad shouldered, and even his voice had deepened quite a bit more than mine. I wore the same winter parka I'd worn the year before, having grown hardly at all it seemed, and if anyone asked about our lack of costumes, we laughed and said we were Eskimos.

The last house we went to looked just like any other in that part of suburbia. The outside light was on with a couple pumpkins carved up and sitting on the front steps. A couple cars were in the driveway, a few more were parked at the curb and someone had pulled a pick-up truck onto the lawn. We could hear music playing from inside that only got louder when the front door opened.

"Trick or treat," Josh and I said in unison, but not with a lot of enthusiasm. We were just a couple teenage boys taking advantage of a stupid American tradition.

"What are you supposed to be?" a man asked us, large and older than middle-aged probably. He had buzz-cut hair, unshaven cheeks, and a beer belly beneath his sleeveless t-shirt. My first impression was that he probably drove a truck for a living, but he could have been a plumber maybe. He just had that sort of look.

"Uh, Eskimos," I replied, holding an old pillow case in my hands and only sort of feeling like an idiot. Being with Josh made it okay to be stupid.

"Is that right?" The man rubbed his bristling hair and grinned at me. He had small, dark eyes and I swallowed hard. "I'm all out of candy..."

"Okay," I said quickly, feeling kind of funny with the way he looked me up and down.

" ... but I got some beer," he continued. "You two Eskimos wanna come in?"

"Hold on, Steve." Josh grabbed my sleeve as I'd already started turning around. "He's gonna give us some beer."

"We should go," I said, but being teenagers and bored, like I said, we weren't going to say no to free beer. At least Josh wouldn't and I always did whatever he wanted for some reason, but in all honesty we did what I wanted a lot too. We'd been friends forever.

"Nah, it's cold outside," the guy insisted. "We're having a little party anyway. Come on in."

He unlatched the screen door that we'd been talking through and pushed it open for us. If I'd been alone, I never would have gone inside a stranger's house, but I was with Josh. Maybe he had the same thought, because we looked at each other for a second, like wondering if we were really going inside. He kind of shrugged and gave me a careless smile and I followed him.

"We can't stay too long," Josh said. "It's getting kinda late."

"Just a beer for the road then," the man said, chuckling as he closed the doors behind us. "The party's downstairs."

His house looked like anyone else's I suppose, but I didn't look around too much as we followed him towards the basement stairs. That's where the music was coming from and I didn't really know the song, but it was familiar. Something by Led Zeppelin or The Who, old rock and roll that none of my friends listened to and it sounded scratchy and thin. The house smelled funny too, but I think everyone's house smells weird the first time you're inside it. This one had a sweet, waxy odor that made my nose wrinkle up, but the place was warm anyway and Josh and I unzipped our coats.

"I'm Bill," the man said over his shoulder. "You two live around here?"

"Over by Bear Creek," Josh told him. "By the school."

"That's a ways from here," he said. "Watch your step."

We followed him into a finished basement that looked like it had been decorated for Christmas rather than Halloween. The cement walls had been paneled over with plywood and painted in white, blue, and gray to look like a forest of birch trees or something. Christmas lights were strung up all around the one large room, green and red and blinking white. The place had a cheap bar big enough for two stools and a number of liquor bottles. There were glowing lights advertising Budweiser and Miller beer, a lot of posters tacked up, most of them with hot bikini chicks posing sexily. Some old furniture seemed scattered around at random, pushed against the walls to make room for the well-used pool table that dominated the room.

"What's up?" a man said, leaning on his pool cue. There were four guys down there, five including Bill, and they were all in their forties probably. Large, unkempt looking, blue collar men drinking beer from their bottles and smiling at us.

"Hey," Josh replied, and I didn't say anything, but only stood there feeling totally out of place.

"Couple Eskimos lost their way," Bill said with a laugh, putting a big hand on each of our shoulders as he pushed Josh and me towards the pool table.

He introduced his friends to us and we introduced ourselves, losing our coats in the process. Someone, a guy named Todd, pushed a plastic cup full of beer into my hand. John had talked Josh into playing pool with him and everyone seemed pretty friendly. The men were all smiling and laughing, talking about people and places I didn't know anything about. They made a lot of jokes. This heavyset man named Pete knew a lot of really dirty jokes and I sat on a fake leather sofa next to him while Josh played pool.

I drank that first beer quickly, probably because I felt nervous and just wanted to get out of there. It hit me hard too, the alcohol, and before I knew it I had another one in my hand. Pete stopped telling jokes and started talking about me, asking me questions and stuff. Another man, a tall guy with a bald head and tattoos all over his arms, sat down on the other side of me. He kept telling me to drink up and I would answer a question and take a sip, answer, sip, until my second beer was gone and I felt really warm all over. Light headed and giggly between those two huge guys.

"So you guys are best friends, huh?" Pete asked me and I nodded, watching Josh as he drained what must have been his third beer already.

"You boys got girlfriends yet?" Jerry, the bald guy, wondered. "Drink up; we got a lot of beer to get through tonight."

"Nope," I replied to Pete, taking another swallow. "Not yet, but there's some girls who like Josh."

The more I drank, the more talkative I got and I'd lose my train of thought as I told the guys about school and which girls were hot and which ones we liked. I didn't really understand how we started talking about sex, but Pete started telling me how nothing felt better than sliding his cock in some little girl's ass.

"High school girls," he told me with a grin and a nudge. "Those tight ass bitches go crazy the first time they get some real dick."

"Yeah," I agreed, giggling and nodding and having no idea what he was talking about, except I liked it.

"I bet you got a tight little ass, huh?" Jerry said, and I realized his hand was rubbing my back. The two men had leaned inward, moving closer and Pete's big hand moved up and down my right thigh.

"I can see why your boyfriend likes you so much," Pete told me. "You're sexy as hell, you know that?"

"Huh?" I blinked at him and would have dropped my beer if Jerry hadn't been holding it to my lips just then. I sputtered and choked as Pete's hand slid up to my crotch and gave me a squeeze.

"Just relax, honey," he whispered. "We ain't gonna hurt you."

I wanted to push the two guys away and stand up, find my coat and grab Josh and get out of there. My head swam and my body flushed hot and damp with sweat. I'd gotten drunk before, but this felt different than that. I knew what was going on, but I just couldn't seem to do anything about it. Pete kept rubbing my cock and balls while Jerry rubbed my back and shoulders, both of them telling me how pretty I looked.

"Like a hot little cheerleader," Jerry told me. "I bet all the boys want a piece of your ass, huh?"

"You wanna give it to them too," Pete told me with a soft laugh. "Fuckin' slut like you, Stevie. How many boys have you fucked?"

"What? No ... I don't ... I'm not..." I tried protesting, shaking my head and fluttering my hands like I didn't know what to do with them.

"Come on, Josh. Time to man up, buddy," Bill said and I lifted my eyes to see him standing with his arm around Josh's shoulders, both of them staring down at me.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it," John said, speaking to my best friend. "Look at the little pussy. She's sexy as fuck, man."

Josh looked as high and confused as I felt. He laughed as the half-dozen men around us urged him on. I didn't understand at first, none of it made any sense, but they were talking about him and me. They kept telling Josh that I wasn't his best friend, but his girlfriend instead.

"Bitch like that," Bill sighed. "She's made for sucking cock, dude."

"Go ahead," John urged him. "Whip it out. Show it to her. There ain't nothing better than that very first blow job."

"Tell him you want to suck his dick, baby," Pete whispered in my ear, still massaging my cock and for some reason I had a serious boner. I didn't want to have one, I just did and I couldn't help it.

"You know you want it, Stevie," Jerry said. "Nobody likes a cocktease."

The man's fingers played around my wet mouth, pulling my lips apart and touching my tongue as I watched Josh unzip his pants. His cock had grown stiff too and a lot bigger than mine. I'd never seen my best friend aroused before and I blinked at the swollen glans, pink and already wet with the clear fluid leaking from the tip. He pulled out his balls as well, a hairy scrotum hanging low as he stroked his cock slowly. The men were pushing him those last few steps and someone, Pete I thought, had taken my blonde hair into a fist at the back of my neck and he held me in place.

I couldn't do anything to stop it as Jerry's finger was replaced by Josh's penis. He groaned as his cock slid between my lips and over my tongue, filling my small mouth completely. I might have jerked slightly, but the two men beside me weren't going to let me escape. I felt my heart pumping wildly and my tummy knotted up so tightly I felt like someone had punched me. I had another boy's dick in my mouth! I went cross-eyed looking down my nose at the pale shaft, smooth but for a few thin veins running beneath the soft skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.