05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 61

Present – Stacy – In the woods

I am so angry at Ben for describing me as one of the boys, that I begin running down the trail. I was doing fine until I turn the corner and come face to face with a tiger! What sort of crazy zoo has Texas become? I freeze, the tiger looks at me, licks its chops and snarls.

I slowly raise my rifle and begin to slowly walk backwards. I then hear Ben advise, "Stacy, freeze and don't move. If you back up the tiger will charge us."

Then I realize Ben's right beside me and he has the shotgun pointed right at the tiger. I say, "Ben, what are you waiting for, shoot the tiger."

Ben says, "I'm waiting for you to get your rifle to your shoulder."

I continue bringing up my rifle ... It's almost to my shoulder when...

Bo and Patches charge right past us heading toward the tiger! It takes one look at them and runs away.

Ben swears, "Damn it all! I was just getting ready to fire."

I smile and say, "And now you don't have to."

Bo and Patches run up to us and I swear they have a happy look on their faces. I begin telling Patches what a good horse she is and suggest, "Ben, Bo thought he was doing the right thing so you need to praise him for it."

Ben does a half-hearted job praising Bo. Then Bo does the funniest thing and I almost fall down laughing...

Present – Ben – In the woods

I mentally mimic in a silly-assed sing-song voice, 'Ben Bo thought he was doing the right thing so you need to praise him for it.' This damn hay burner is as, as, as unpredictable as a woman. Yeah that's it, he's either a big help or a huge hindrance - just like Stacy!

I stroke Bo's neck and say, "Thanks a lot you big lug."

Then the damn horse (I don't know if he understood me) steals my hat again. I yell, "Give me my damn hat. You're getting horse slobber all over it." And Stacy laughs so heard she can barely stand.

I get ready to yell again, when Bo drops the hat. His and Patches ears go up and the hair on the back of my neck stands up. I whisper, "Stacy, something's going on."

She snaps right out of her laughing fit, looks at the horses who are more than a little uncomfortable and says, "Ben you're right. Something has the horses skittish."

I suggest, "Well I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to wait around right now and see what the hell it is. Let's get back to the bunker and regroup."

She answers, "Yes I would feel safer back at the bunker."

Present – Stacy – In the woods

The horses sure don't like something and I think they've been looking in the direction of the bunker. Ben orders, "Okay we're headed back to the bunker; Stacy make sure you keep your SA up without being distracted. I will take point - watch for my hand signals."

I ask, "What about the horses?"

Ben answers, "Well they sure as hell don't know anything about walking in formation, so I hope they just stay out of our way, now SPORT1 your weapon."

1 Defined earlier, Slap, Pull, Observe, Release, and Tap

I SPORT my rifle and say, "I'm ready." I make sure to keep my rifle in high-ready position and we carefully return to the bunker.

The closer we get to the bunker, the more nervous the horses are getting...

Present – Ben – In the woods

The closer we get to the bunker, the worse my hair is standing up, and the more nervous Bo is getting. I sure as hell don't like it and I like it even less that we are locked out of the bunker. It might take me several hours to pick the lock using an improvised lock pick from the wire in Stacy's bra and we will be vulnerable the whole time. I'm pissed at myself! If I had my tactical vest, I would have my bump keys with me and we'd be in in about thirty seconds. But when I switched to this six gun rig, I haven't had time to setup my tactical vest for it.

We reach the edge of the clearing and SHIT!

Present – Guy Fawkes

I have myself some unfinished bizzo 'n' her name is Stacy Summers. Oh I had my way with her parents 'n' her mom wasn't half not-so-bonza 'n' lasted much longer than I thought she would. Her old-man begged 'n' offered me his old-lady if I would just let him go, I laughed 'n' made sure he watched the beaut I had with her. Then I went to yakka on him, he was a pussy 'n' didn't last nearly long enough. So I took all the money they had, their credit cards 'n' their nice as hell Mercedes. After all they weren't going to need any material goods anymore.

But I want to finish what I started with their daughter before that big buffoon chased me off. So I headed back to the bunker in the Mercedes, parked a bonza distance away 'n' sat on my coit 'n' watched things. I wanted to catch them away from the bunker because I had a set of keys 'n' could sneak in 'n' wait for them. I was going to knock the big buffoon out 'n' make him watch me finish the Stacy bitch before I finished him.

Finally something happens...

Present – Stacy – In the woods

Ben motions me forward so I slowly crawl up beside him and whisper, "What's wrong?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.