05 Walker
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Flashback – Ira and Mira – Undisclosed location

We were trail on the hot in pursuit of the harlequins who had freed the prisoners and then diabolically exploited them to perpetrate an assault on a presidential palace. In retrospect, it was merely logical that they would assist the prisoners. We were pursuing the multitudinous tracks in the sand and were virtually flying over the dunes. But somehow my feminine senses determined that something was not entirely correct.

I glanced at Mira and confirmed she was focused – focused to an extreme on the hand at task. I (being her twin sister) could also ascertain she was oblivious to anything other than encircling the harlequins. Her focus was commendable but her subject was self-destructive, so I veered my motorcycle toward hers. My tactic attracted her attention, I delivered the appropriate hand signals instructing her to increase her situational awareness and she, in turn, delivered to me an inappropriate digit – an action which intensely inflamed and infuriated me!

I will teach her little red wagon!

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

We jumped into the Frankenmonster, Banzai took off like his ass was on fire and he was driving like a bat out of hell. At least we were in 'stealth mode' so we could talk. I asked, "Just what the hell are we doing?"

He looked at me and grinned, "Just sit back and leave the driving to me. We're going to have some fun."

Even in 'stealth mode' the engine sounded like it was going to explode. I questioned, "So you took the governor off this engine and you're over-revving it. Aren't you worried you're going to throw a rod or something?"

Banzai answered, "Listen closely Jack and tell me what you hear."

I listened and heard the engine as it started to burble. Then Banzai upshifted and explained, "That sound was the valves floating so I'm not worried about throwing a rod. But I suppose I could crack a valve spring. Hot damn! I finally see them."

I looked forward and asked, "Banzai, have you totally lost it?"

He laughed, "Hell no Jack just watch - things will be fine."

I did watch but I wasn't sure what the hell was going on. I determined it was Mira and Ira on their motorcycles in front of us and they swerved toward each other like crazy. I swore any moment one of them would run into the other and as we got closer I could see them each taking turns giving each other the bird and laughed, "Damn Banzai, it looks like we're right in the middle of a Mira and Ira cat fight."

Flashback – Mira and Ira – Undisclosed location

My sister Ira was being an annoying female saluki! She almost impacted my motorcycle with hers so I displayed my displeasure with an inappropriate digit signal which angered her and now she was incompetently trying to render my motorcycle inoperable. Now I will compel her to admit I am the superior rider!

We played a dangerous game of feline and rodent interspersed with the occasional displays of inappropriate digital extremities!

Flashback – Major M – Command and Control

We watched as two motorcycles begin to chase the escaped prisoners. At first they seem to be making good time, but then they begin driving like they were drunk. One of the technicians remarked, "Sir! It looks like they are trying to run into each other."

I'm pretty sure it was the Sedankina bitches and wondered what the hell was going on between the two of them.

Then I ordered, "Zoom in on that cloud chasing the motorcycles but keep the motorcycles in the picture."

I was fascinated as I watched the mystery vehicle, (for lack of a better name I will call it what the Israelis called it - 'Baskerville') as it rapidly gained on the Sedankina bitches and questioned, "Do we have a velocity on Baskerville?"

My tech asked, "Is that the codename for the unidentified vehicle?"

I testily replied, "Hell yes! Now do you have the current velocity of that damn vehicle?"

He replied, "Baskerville's velocity is..."

He faltered and I asked again, "Yes! What's the damn velocity?"

He replied, "Sir! I wanted to double check. Baskerville's velocity is ninty-six kph (60 mph)."

I thought, that's pretty damn fast for a vehicle in the open desert, but not to an extent that it concerned me. Shit! An M1 Abrams could almost hang with it.

We watched as it continued to gain on the motorcycles. I was sure the Sedankina bitches were distracted and didn't know they were being chased - it should prove interesting when they finally figured out they were being pursued. I personally hoped Baskerville ran both of them the hell over!

Flashback – Jack – Undisclosed location

Banzai had switched on the smoke screen and I asked, "So what are your plans."

He grinned and said, "I'm going to scare the hell out of both of them and then leave them eating our dust."

I questioned, "Banzai, I know the Frankenmonster is fast, but you really don't think you're faster than their dirt bikes."

He laughed like a maniac, "Jack they won't the hell know what happened."

We kept gaining on them. Banzai reached over, fired up the music player and I plugged my ears as he took Frankenmonster out of 'stealth mode'!

Flashback – Ira and Mira – Undisclosed location

Suddenly we were assaulted by an extreme cacophony of noise and music behind us. If I was not mistaken the music was "Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner (think of the song from Apocalypse Now). I turned and perceived that we were being vociferously pursued by the Hades hound, Baskerville. Mira comprehended identically so we accelerated to the maximum safe speed in hopes of outrunning our adversary.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.