05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 57

Present – Thom – On the way back to DIA

I decide to continue my fun and tease, "Jennifer, you should see how cute those two wives of Ben's are."

Liz shushes me, "Thom, Jens is asleep."

I look in the rearview mirror and she sure doesn't look like she's asleep; she looks like she's unconscious. What the hell?

Present – Liz – On the way back to DIA

I look over at Jens and she seems like she is in a trance. I know immediately she is connected to Ben again. Unlike some others, I know she can connect to Ben (I am a reporter and I did enough research on this to be totally confident of my knowledge). Thom (the bastard) wasn't going to let up about the two girls so I shushed him. But I could tell from his eyes when he looked in the rearview mirror he doesn't believe that Jens is asleep. Tough shit, he will get over it.

I watch her carefully and when she smiles I know it must be a something good...

Present – Jens – On the way back to DIA

The elephants are charging us and while Ben is reloading I fire the cool old double rifle I'm holding. Unfortunately Ben wakes up and the nice dream is gone. I yawn, stretch, open my eyes and notice Liz is looking at me and smiling. Oh great! Now I need to explain things to her.

She smiles and whispers, "From the way you were smiling, that had to be a good time with Ben."

I blink a couple times and cautiously whisper a reply, "You believe that I can connect with Ben?"

She smiles, holds my hand and replies, "I certainly do."

I get all excited! Finally someone believes me so I begin to whisper a description of my dream to her...

Present – Liz – On the way back to DIA

Jens finishes telling me about the great dream she and Ben shared. She described how they were elephant hunting in Africa. I look her in the eye and ask, "Jens, do you realize what this dream means?"

She bites her lower lip and replies, "Well, I hope it means he still loves me, but I'm not really sure that's the truth?"

I nod my head and offer assurance, "Jens, I'm not an expert on dream analysis, but from knowing Ben as I do I would say that was the dream of a lifetime for him."

Jens smiles and agrees, "Liz that was the dream of a lifetime for me too. Elephant hunting beside Ben - it just doesn't get any better than that."

I smile and state, "Yes, and you two were together. Jens, Ben still dreams about having a perfect life together with you."

She becomes very excited and begins hugging me when the car swerves and we hear...

Present – Thom – On the way back to DIA

Jennifer finally wakes up (if she was really sleeping) then she and Liz begin whispering the in the back seat. I can't hear very well but it seems like they are discussing something really important. I concentrate to try to hear them better but I can't. Then Jennifer gets really excited and the two of them begin to hug. It's distracting as hell (in a sick way). I look back at the road, find I'm in the wrong lane so I swerve quickly back into my lane and yell, "Hey you two cut it the hell out!"

Liz barks an order, "Thom, I've had my fill of your driving! Pull over before you kill both of us."

I reply, "Fine! I'd rather ride with Matt and Jim anyway since there's way too much estrogen in this car." I pull over, jump out of the car and walk back to our other car...

Present – Matt and Jim – On the way back to DIA

We watch Thom's car swerve like crazy and pull over to the side of the road. Then Thom gets out and walks back toward us. I remark, "Jim, there's no way in hell I'm letting Thom drive."

Jim answers, "Shit if he decides to drive then I'm walking."

I openly ponder, "So Jim, do we work for Jens or Thom?"

Jim simply says, "Matt, Jens signs my paycheck so when she's around I work for her, but Thom deserves our respect."

Thankfully Thom jumps in the back and I respectfully ask, "Sir! Were there some problems?"

He complains, "What's all this SIR bullshit? I was never an officer. Now leave me alone and let me think."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.