05 Walker
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Present – Jens – C130 headed to DIA

I scream at my loss, "Noooooooo! Please don't!!!!!!!!" But it's too late and it's already gone!

I sit up and see everyone is gathered around me so I blush and explain, "Sorry guys it was just Ben thinking about me and while I was connected to him I saw ev-ery-thing."

You would think by now people would believe me but they all leave except for Megan and Maria. Megan condescendingly says, "Jens you just had a psychotic episode and need to rest."

I look at her and Maria and reply, "Megan, psychotic episode my ass! When are you going to believe that I can sometimes connect to Ben?"

She throws up her hands in disgust and says, "Maria, I can't talk to her when she gets this way. See if you can talk some sense into her."

Megan leaves, Maria comes over and I excitedly say, "Maria, you are such a genius. You are totally right about Ben because I saw it. The skanky ho tried to get him to bed by coming out of the bathroom in her skanky panties..." I laugh and then continue, "And my Ben shot her in the leg with a paintball gun. Then he spent all day shooting her with a paintball gun. I wished I had been there, I would have shot her too!"

Present – Maria – C130 landed at DIA

I look at my Princess Boss and feel sorry for her. I mean I don't know if she really can connect to Ben because when she talks about what she sees, it seems so real. But if it isn't real – then Ben leaving her has permanently fucked up her mind (and when we find him I'm going to permanently fuck up the rest of him!).

I can't believe all her other friends (maybe they should be called vultures) left her. What a bunch of mercenaries! Yeah, I admit at first I was one too, but I've grown to love my Princess Boss even if she's is bat-shit-crazy. Then I remember Crazy Cora, my Aunt who was supposed to be some sort of Mexican female shaman that supposedly could do the same thing. I wonder if she is still alive? Perhaps ... Well I can speculate on that later but right now my Princess Boss needs my support...

I sit beside her on the bed and ask, "Jens do you feel okay?"

She gives me that dazzling smile, hugs me and says, "Hell no you should know by now I'm not just okay, I'm fantastic."

Well, it does seem like my old and stable Princess Boss is back. The door to the flight deck opens and one of the crew announces, "Please take your seats and prepare for landing."

I help my Princess Boss to a seat and she begins to tell me all about her connection to Ben. I have to admit, it sounds so real she has me believing in her. Plus, it is funny as hell and by the time we land she has me in stitches. If her Ben is really like this I can certainly understand her love for him...

Present – Megan – C130 landed at DIA

I'm upset as hell! Jens and her continued insistence that she can somehow mentally connect to Ben has gone too fucking far. I go back, try to sit by Jim but when I sit down he says, "Excuse me!" And then he moves away. I'm thankful now I never let him into my panties - where no man has gone since my husband. Fuck men! Who needs them anyway!

What I need to do is concentrate on Jens and how to get her well. If I can fix her, perhaps she will be really grateful and might finally see how much I really love her. The plane lands and I begin to contrive a plan while I make a few hurried phone calls...

Present – Jim and Matt – C130 landed at DIA

Megan tries to sit by Jim and me but Jim says, "Excuse me!" He then leaves. Yeah his short time reprieve from ex-wife prison is over. I move back beside him and he asks, "Matt did you know prostitutes are the most honest women in the world?"

I look at him as if he's crazy and answer with a question, "Jim what the fuck do you mean?"

He laughs and explains, "Well with a whore you know up front exactly what screwing is going to cost you. With a girlfriend or wife they nickel and dime you forever."

I have to admit he's right in most cases, and yeah, he's back to hating all women...

Present – Thom – C130 landed at DIA

The plane lands and I say, "Well Byron, we need to check on Hammer and Todd and see when they will be back in action."

Byron replies, "I checked on them a bit ago and the doctors said they both need to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I found out Jennifer has already arranged for them to be transferred to Swedish Medical Center and has even arranged for some 'friends' to keep an eye on them."

I blink at Byron and wonder how the hell he has the time to do all that he's done lately. Oh well, it's damn nice he's helping to take care of things. I will check in with the guys before they move them and then later at the hospital. So I question, "Well then what the hell are we going to do with ourselves for two weeks?"

Byron responds, "Maria asked Linus who asked me if we could do some work for Jennifer on our down time and I said it would be fine."

I give Byron a critical look and ask, "What sort of work, because I'm sure not interested in being around that female panther Sigmund Fraud psych friend of hers."

Byron grimaces (I wonder what he knows that I don't know) and answers, "Thom neither do I, she sours my stomach."

This piques my curiosity, because I've never seen Byron act this way toward anyone. Yeah, I need to find out what he knows about that female panther. But that will have to wait until later.

I say, "Well let's go check on the guys."

We head up and find James taking care of the guys. I ask, "How are they doing?"

Hammer says, "Och I've bin baith better an' waur."

"Oh I've been both better and worse."

I forgot how damn hard it is to understand him so it takes a moment before I figure it out.

Todd signs, "I'm not bad but need a while longer to heal."

I smile reassuringly and tease, "You two slackers are getting a couple weeks off but I want you to know I'll be keeping an eye on both of you and I'd better not hear that you're chasing the skirts too much or I'll talk to the doctors and see if they can arrange a procto for the offender."

Hammer laughs which causes him to cough and Todd signs laughter. Jim cusses me, "Damn Thom, stop making Hammer laugh - it's not good for him."

Present – Byron – C130 landed at DIA

I marvel at how good Thom is at handling the guys, well most of the guys. The only one he has real problems with is Linus because he's as much an alpha male as Thom. But somehow the two of them have developed a working relationship. Which is a good thing because guys like Linus and Hammer are going to be the future of the TSIFFTS, and to be truthful I would like to take a little break. I'm beginning to feel my age. That's the reason I took Jennifer's assignment. I figured it would be better than a TSIFFTS mission for right now, especially since I only have the one good wing.

I compliment Thom, "Thom you would have made a hell of an officer."

He gets all upset and challenges me, "Byron, what the hell is going on with you. That's the most hateful thing you've ever said to me. You know how I feel about officers."

I realize my mistake and try to rectify it, "Hey I was just trying to tell you what a good leader you've become."

Thom counters, "Well next time I want your opinion, I will ask you for it. I should kick your ass for even mentioning my name and officer in the same sentence."

I grin at him and lie, "Thom we've been down this road before and you know I can kick your ass even with this broken arm."

He laughs and replies, "Yeah right! The only way that would happen is if you didn't fight fair."

He looks out one of the few windows and says, "Hey something's going on outside."

I look out the window and ask, "Thom, do you think we and the TSIFFTS have been caught?"

He replies, "I sure as hell hope not!"

Present – Jim and Matt – C130 landed at DIA

I say, "Hey Matt, it looks like we have a welcoming committee."

Matt leans over, looks out the window and replies, "Now just what the hell do they want?"

I question, "You don't suppose they're after us for taking out those choppers in DC do you? Because the last thing I want is to spend some time behind bars. I would either go out in a blaze of glory or cap myself before I let that happen."

Present – Linus – C130 landed at DIA

I notice a welcoming committee outside the C-130, head up to Jens and Maria and say, "Hey you two you'd better take a look out the window."

They both do and Maria says, "Shit! Look at all the fuzz. I wonder what they're doing here."

Jens adds, "I bet their pissed off because of the way we left DC."

I laugh, "Yeah almost destroying an airport is usually frowned upon."

Jens states, "Well, I'd better go talk with them to see if I can smooth things over."

I look outside again and wonder if that's such a wise idea...

Present – Maria – C130 landed at DIA

My Princess Boss seems normal again so I really don't worry as she heads off the C-130 to talk to the fuzz. Better her than me because I would just end up kicking their asses. We watch from the window and things look like they are going fine. Then Megan shows up and the police grab my Princess Boss!

I head to the exit, try to get off the plane, but it looks like everyone else has the same idea because it's a huge fucking traffic jam. Finally we all boil out of the C-130 just as the police car drives off with my Princess Boss and Megan in it. Megan blows me a kiss and I swear, "I'm going to kick her ass again."

Linus comes up and asks, "What the hell just happened?"

Masha offers an explanation, "I would speculate that Megan has arranged to take Ms. Donaldson somewhere for psychological treatment."

I curse, "How the fuck could she do that?"

Byron replies, "She probably talked a judge into issuing a seventy-two hour hold on her for observation."

Thom shouts, "I hate that Sigmund Fraud bitch."

I notice some military looking vehicles heading our way and I warn, "Well guys I hate to tell you this, but we might also have some issues." And I point out the vehicles

Linus questions, "Orders Thom?"

I watch as Thom is keenly observing the vehicles and wonder what he will say. They are getting closer and he keeps watching them.

Jim says, "Fuck this shit! They aren't taking me alive, I'm getting my weapons!"

Thom turns to him and orders, "Like hell you are! Stand down soldier! Byron lay your rifle on the ground and step away from it" Byron complies.

The vehicles encircle the C-130 and I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. But Linus hugs me which makes me feel better.

The door opens on one of the vehicles and...

Present Yasmeen and Zarika a different C-130 to DIA

Yasmeen

The Liz Lady was very rude and changed the channel on my TV without asking me. I complained but she didn't understand me. I will make my husband Ben have her lashed when we meet him again.

Then she leaves so I change it right back to my music video and practice my English by singing the words,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.