05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 25

Present – Ben – Early in the morning

Uhh ... Damn, it's dark as ... Dark and as quiet as if I was in a coffin - dead and buried. Shit I even smell like ... Well fuck me! Now I remember what happened last night: I'm not dead ... but my goose was almost cooked. For some reason I find last night funny as hell and begin to laugh...

Present – Stacy – The bunker early in the morning

Ohh my head! What the hell is that noise and where the hell am I? Oh nooooo! It's Ben laughing and I remember everything ... But I wish there was a delete or escape key for the mind like there is on a computer...

I ... I ... I am so embarrassed! Ben and I were getting all hot and bothered last night during the tornado blackout. I rolled over on top of Ben and was well on my way to ... and then I got so sick and ... and ... and threw up all over both of us. I jumped up and ... and ... and ... ran into something and ... and ... and ... what's all this icky, sticky stuff on my head? I am mortified and I begin to cry...

Present – Ben – The bunker early in the morning

Yeah it's funny as hell, oh not smelling like puke, but once again I was saved by my own dumb luck! And dumb luck is a good word for it! It was stupid as hell last night for both of us to drink so much and even sitting just outside of the man cave. If a group of banditos came along ... I'm sure as hell not going to let that happen again, because it was a dangerous as hell mix. No not alcohol and banditos, alcohol and women - especially Stacy. She just about ... I can't even think about it!

Wait. Talking about Stacy, I think I hear her crying again. I'm sure as hell not going to kiss her to shut her the hell up this time. Now where is my damn tactical flashlight and where is the panel I saw for the generator. Wait! What the hell is that new fucking noise!!!

Present – Stacy – The bunker early in the morning

Well the laughter stopped but it's replaced by the sound of someone beating on something and it pounds worse than my poor head. Ben must have a flashlight and when he shines it at me and I hide my face in my hands. Ben calls out, "Stacy are you okay?"

I reply, "Heck no I'm not OK!" Then I continue to cry. Perhaps Ben will kiss me like he did yesterday...

He answers, "Don't move. I think you're hurt and bleeding. I remember seeing a generator panel somewhere. So stay put while I go turn it on."

I just wish I could crawl into a coffin and die! The last thing I want is light so I can see how truly bad things are. I touch my head and ... Ouch! I think Ben's right as it feels like I have a cut on my head. Oh why did we drink so much last night – it was that last beer that did it! I hoped if Ben and I got drunk, it would lower his inhibitions (which it did) and he might make love to me (he almost did until)...

I watch the light move around and leave the room. I sure wish I could leave the room too. After what seems like forever the light comes back and Ben says, "Well I tried the generator and nothing happened." The light comes towards me and I hide even more.

Ben's right beside me as he shines the light on me and remarks, "Damn you have a hell of a cut on your head. I don't know what the hell you ran into but we need to get some better light on this because you might need stitches."

Stitches! Oh no! I begin to cry even more and hope ... but it doesn't work this time!

Present – Ben – The bunker early in the morning

Stacy is a way too much of a drama queen. At first her crying made me feel protective, but now it's not only an annoyance which is also dangerous. I need to nip this bullshit in the bud so I command, "Stacy, as a soldier you're doing a piss poor job of controlling your emotions and that could get us killed. So cut out this crying crap, get up and help me figure out what the hell all this noise is."

I hold out my hand, she grabs it and I pull her to her feet. She starts to fall and I reach out, steady her and order, "Come on, the noise is at the back of the bunker."

I shine the light towards the back of the room and head toward the stable with Stacy sniveling behind me. We reach the stable and some dumb fuck is pounding on the stable doors but I'm not worried because they are thick as hell and they'd need a serious explosion (almost nuclear) to breech the doors. But the dumb fucks banging the door and no lights have the horses all upset.

Now where in the hell were the emergency flashlights I saw? Shit they were in the survival cabinets in the main room. I order Stacy, who's still sniveling, "Whoever's beating on the door has the horses all upset. Stay here with them while I go and get some bigger flashlights."

Stacy gripes, "You aren't going to leave me here in the dark are you?"

I answer, "Not if you find your tactical flashlight I won't. It's in the outside top right pocket on your tactical vest. You turn it on by pressing the base. Make sure you don't shine it into my eyes, your eyes or the horse's eyes unless you don't want to see anything for a few minutes. I'll be back as fast as I can."

And I hightail it before she can start whining again...

Present – Stacy – The bunker early in the morning

Ben leaves me in the dark and he's right the horses are terrified, even by the stench of me (but most of the puke got on Ben - LOL). I can smell their nervous sweat. I fumble around on my tactical vest, find my flashlight, pull it out and FRACK, FRACK, FRACK! I drop it! I kneel down, move my hands around trying to find it. And FRACK, FRACK, FRACK, I dropped it right into fresh horse poop and the fracking idiots are still banging on the door. I dig the flashlight (literally) out of the horse poop, mess around with it, turn it on and ... FRACK, FRACK, FRACK I had it pointed right at my face. Ben is right I can't see a fracking thing and the idiots are still banging on the door. I blindly stumble to the fracking door and when the idiots bang on the door and I fracking bang back at them. They bang three times, I bang three times, they bang twice, I bang twice, they bang once and...

Frack it all Ben interrupts and yells, "Stacy what the fuck are you doing?"

I can sort of see now so I turn, look at Ben and grin, "I was giving them a taste of their own medicine?" Well it seemed smart at the time.

Ben exploded, "No what the hell you did was let them know that someone was in this fucking bunker thanks a hell of a lot."

I didn't know what the frack to do, so I did what came naturally and cried – boy was that a mistake that I'll never make again...

Present – Ben – The bunker early in the morning

I can't fucking believe it! Stacy, banged on the door! Stacy banged on the fucking door and now whoever's out there knows there's someone in here - she just gave away a huge tactical advantage. Then she tries to get out of the trouble she created by crying about it! If she's going to act like a fucking child then she needs to be treated like a fucking child.

I flip on the battery powered lantern that I found, set it on the ground, run to where she's crying, sit down, pull her over my knee and begin to spank the hell out of her and yell at her about banging on the door...

I'm well into giving her the thrashing she deserves while she fights like hell against it and screaming like I'm killing her. Then I suddenly stop as I realize I've become – No! I can't even think about it ... As much as I've fought it, I've become my damn dad!

I jump up letting her fall on the floor and run into the other room...

Present – Stacy – The bunker early in the morning

Ben spanked the heck out of me while yelling about being an idiot for banging on the door. At first it sort of hurt, then I sort of got into it and even liked it. I must be one weird chick to like something like this. I think it was just the idea that Ben was finally touching my ass ... I was getting pretty excited, then Ben stopped (I wanted to pout), jumped up, dumped me on the floor (again) and ran into the other room like his cute ass was on fire...

I look at the horses and ask, "What the hell just happened?"

Patches whinnies and Bo nods his head and knickers. So I decide the horses are as confused as I am ... Then the fracking banging starts again!!!

Present – Ben – The bunker early in the morning

I have decided! Today is a good day to die! After almost becoming my dreaded dad, I don't want that to ever happen again or to even live with the possibility of it happening again. I begin to strip off my clothes (which are filled with Stacy's vomit) down to just my shorts. I need to be purified for my final mission...

I go into the bathroom and turn the faucet. Since the water still works, there must be a cistern or a pressure tank around somewhere. I wet a washcloth and begin to scrub my body: I'm not only removing every vestige of Stacy's vomit, I'm trying to scrub the feeling of turning into my dad off me. I scrub like hell until my skin hurts...

Stacy stomps in and demands, "Ben what the heck are you doing?"

I look at her, open my mouth, but I can't say a thing. I just keep scrubbing away at my dad.

I finally order, "Stacy once I get cleaned up and changed I'm going to leave my keys here and take care of whoever is beating on the door and then start the generator. You need to stay here and wait for the lights to come on then let me in the door.

Stacy whines likes a little bitch, which annoys the hell out of me, "But what if the lights don't come on, how will I know it's you?"

I think for a moment and reply, "Because I will knock like this." And then demonstrate the knock to her.

I finally decide no amount of scrubbing will purify me of the filth ... so I push past Stacy into the main room as she bitches, "Well excuse the heck out of you!"

I acknowledge her with my finger. Which pisses Stacy off so she replies, "Fuck me? The day you fuck me will be when it's a cold fucking day in hell!" Then she storms out of the room. I yell after her, "Don't forget to take your fucking broom!"

Now that Miss fucking annoying pain in the ass is gone, I can get busy with my last mission and I plan to go out in style. Now where's that gear that I saw...

Present – Stacy – The bunker early in the morning

Ben is ... well he's all mean and fucked up about something and I think ... no I know he's going to do something stupid. I remember Grandmamma told me that when men act like totally childish idiots they are going to do something incredibly stupid. Yeah I'm upset that he flipped me off, but I'm more worried he's going to do some idiotic stunt...

I contemplate: Since it all happened after he spanked me, something about that must have triggered something in Ben ... Oh well, now is not the time to psychoanalyze him, now is the time to save him from whatever stupid stunt he's dreamed up. The horses are fine with the light on, so I head back into the main room but FRACK Ben is already gone...

I head to the gun cabinet beside the door, pull out my M4 and lock and load. Since there isn't electricity I don't know what's outside and there could be banditos. But I figure Ben's outside already and if there are banditos they are now has been banditos.

I open the door slowly so the light doesn't blind my eyes. As I first peer out, I can't believe it...

Every ... every ... everything's gone, the trees, the house the truck - all gone! It ... it ... it looks like the tornado that carried Dorothy over the rainbow blew through here. I make sure I have my keys and slowly close the door. Now to save Ben from his idiotic self...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.