05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 20

Flashback – Ben – End of mission – day eight spook school

For once I really was glad to be heading back to the school but not because of the school. It was because soon I would be with Mira. We climbed in the chopper for the short ride back. Jack looked at me and asked, "Banzai, what's on your mind?"

I looked at him, and knew I couldn't tell him so I requested, "Jack, not right now." We rode the rest of the way in silence.

I was shocked when the chopper touched down because Mira wasn't there to greet me. I headed towards my room and said, "See you in the morning Jack."

I walked to our room, opened the door and there she was. Mira saw me, walked towards me and asked, "L.Cpl. Blaine you have been indisposed all day and you are very late arriving back to my room. Now come inside because there are things which we must discuss."

As she turned away from me, I ran up behind her and put her in a guillotine choke hold. She fought like a wild woman for a few seconds before she passed out. But the problem was, now that I caught her, what to do with her?

I kept hold of her, looked around the room and finally figured it out: The desk chair. Like everything else in this school, the desk chair was old, but in this case that was a good thing since it was metal and built like the proverbial Sherman tank.

I pulled the chair out with my foot, sat her in the chair and made sure she was still unconscious. Then I pulled a bunch of tie wraps from my pack and secured her arms and legs to the chair in multiple places. I then gagged the hell out of her.

Flashback – Mira – Late afternoon day eight

I was terrifically troubled! My sister Ira would still not answer her phone. I think she was being a petulant child to make me maximally miffed. The school impeded my resources and I could not receive adequate information on Bimini. However there were tragic news reports about the island losing all electrical power and descending into a state of anarchy. If the malodorous Major ordered my boyfriend there and if my boyfriend becomes damaged, I will acquire retribution for all my hostilities on him utilizing very slow and extremely agonizing methods. As I cogitated further about which methods I would employ, there was a knock on my door. Without thinking I threw open the door and what in Hades! They had the advantage of surprise so the battle did not last long. I awoke in a dimly lit room and was tied to the desk chair with many tie wraps and my mouth was gagged. I was more than maximally miffed, I was astonishingly angry!

Flashback – Ben – Night eight spook school

I called Dave and Buster, the two new guys who replaced Tom and Howard and told them where I was and what I needed done. I guess they'd been well briefed by Tom and Howard because Buster said, "Damn didn't you just move into that room?"

I answered, "Yeah I did, but things changed while we were on the mission."

I checked the room to make sure there were no other surprises for me, sat on the bed and waited for sleeping beauty to wake up...

It didn't take long. She woke up, figured out what had happened and yanked at the restraints on her arms and legs. I looked at her and cautioned, "Ira, you're going to hurt yourself so stop fighting."

Yeah, it wasn't Mira that was in our room, it was her twin sister Ira. That explained why Mira wasn't there to meet me when the chopper landed, but it didn't explain why Ira was here and more importantly the question of where Mira was...

Flashback – Mira – Night eight spook school

Even through my gag, I smiled smugly at Kai. During his and Ira's coup I had vigorously vented my wrath upon him and now his face was blemished - marked by my multiple hits. I cogitated regarding the current circumstances: Ira discovered the deception about my emotional bond with my boyfriend and she decided to rectify the situation disregarding my wishes or assistance. I reflected upon her behavior and was troubled about what Ira had planned for my boyfriend. She could be maximally aggressive upon occasion and I didn't want my boyfriend permanently damaged.

I continued fighting my restraints and producing noise. Kai said, "Mira, do not struggle or you will damage yourself and do not continue to make noise." But I maintained hope...

Flashback – Ben – Night eight spook school

The guys cleared all my gear out of Mira's room while Ira glared daggers at us. Dave looked at her and said, "Damn! As pissed as she is at you, it's a good thing you're clearing out of the room, because I'd say you've got a tiger by the tail."

Yeah they were right, from the little I'd gleaned from Mira about her sister, I was in deep shit! But if she'd hurt Mira then she was in even deeper shit!

I walked over to her and even tied to the chair she tried to lunge at me. I said, "Ira, I'd hoped to meet you someday on friendlier terms. I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth and I want to know what the hell you did to Mira."

I took the gag out and she yelled, "L.Cpl. Blaine go train a cactus! You have not become aware yet that you are a demised man!" I didn't think it would work, but I figured it was worth a try. She fought like crazy and even bit me as I put the gag back in her mouth.

She glared at me. I glared back and stated, "Ira, I will find Mira and then we will decide what we're going to do with you."

She fought as I dragged her chair over to the bed. Then I pulled some rope out of my pack and tied the chair to the bunk bed in such a way that Ira couldn't tip the chair over. After what I'd done to Ira, if she escaped I knew it would be lethal for me. The only one who could handle her now would be Mira.

Ira watched as I made a big show out of preparing my rifle and pistol. I looked at her and said, "If anyone gives me any crap when I find Mira or if she's been hurt, they're dead, and that goes double for you..."

Flashback – Ira – Night eight spook school

I was reflexively relieved when L.Cpl. Blaine departed Mira's room. I was agonizingly angry, not just with him but more at myself. I had not heeded my sister Mira's verbiage concerning L.Cpl. Blaine's skills. I assumed her love of puppy towards him had clouded her ability to adequately analyze his danger plateau. Somehow he successfully ascertained my identity and assaulted my corporeal self.

However, I perceived rapidly at how, even though he did not know me, he had taken precautions when he bound me with the nylon restraints. He used very wide wraps and even placed padding between the restraints and my flesh so I would not injure my corporeal self – I was shamed because I had not afforded my sister Mira the same comforts. A few tears escaped my ocular units...

Flashback – Ben – Night eight spook school

I wasn't sure where they took Mira but I had an idea. While I didn't know Ira, I knew Mira and Mira was one of the most logical women I knew. Her sister Ira would probably have similar traits. They needed someplace nearby to stash Mira, because they couldn't risk being seen taking her. I thought and decided it must be Mira's old room, the one the blood bomb destroyed. I was quite sure it was Maria that sent the blood bomb, but I was the one that paid the janitor a hell of a lot of money to clean the room and to keep the Commandant and Mr. Smith from knowing about it.

I was surprised because the room was empty. So I thought some more: What would Mira do? Oh Shit no! I know exactly where Mira is. Ira hid her right under my nose and also rubbed my nose in it! I ran down the hallway, slowed as I approached the room and tested the door. It was locked however I did hear someone making noise. Was it Mira? Was she making noise because she heard me at the door?

I knew I had the right room when I heard Kai as he cautioned, "Mira, do not struggle or you will damage yourself and do not continue to make noise."

Yes that was my girl Mira! She was making noise to mask my attack. My best guess was only Ira and Kai came to the school because more people would have caused a commotion. But that was their mistake because I could take Kai in a fight any day of the week. Mira kept making a hell of a racket. I set down my rifle, took out my key, opened the door and flew into the room. Kai made a huge tactical mistake since had his back toward the door. I took him out with a smashing blow to the back of his head...

Flashback – Mira – Night eight spook school

I was so possessively proud! My wonderful boyfriend somehow evaded my sister's sinister trap, ascertained I was being held hostage in Sgt. Reynolds' room (the Sgt. was restrained and still unconscious from Kai's blow) and had successfully and decisively defeated Kai. He was my glorious shining knight and I smiled radiantly at him.

He came up to me and inquired, "Mira are you okay?"

Silly man he forgot to take out my gag! I made some noise, he removed the gag and I answered, "My boyfriend! I was so overly concerned about you. How did you know..."

He interrupted me, "Dammit! Look at your arms! They're a mess from the tie wraps. I think I'm going to go back and beat your sister for what she did to you!"

I replied as he started to cut the ties, "My boyfriend, I am fine now that you have rescued me but please do not vent your anger upon my sister." He totally freed me and I continued, "I have many unanswered questions for you, but first I must reward you..."

Flashback – Jack – Night eight spook school

What the hell! The last thing I remembered was walking through the door and then someone clobbered the hell out of me! Now I'm tied up and gagged on my bed and hear something that sounds like a cow in heat. I roll over and Mira is attacking the hell out of Banzai – no it looks more like they're about ready to! Not the hell on the floor of my room they aren't! I started making a hell of a lot of noise of my own.

Mira sat up and said...

Flashback – Mira – Night eight spook school

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.