Emancipation 02:  The Game - Cover

Emancipation 02: The Game

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2011 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Our prude actually plays along and breaks some shackles as both sisters strip. Who of the four of us is naked first? Bro-in-law fulfills a few fantasies with my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   .

Day 1: The Game

"That wasn't too subtle Sue, but very tantalizing anyway. Ready? I'll go first. Lois, BLUE?"

"Nope. Hmm, I want you to put your hand in Sue's armhole and pull her nipple for thirty seconds."

I don't think she figured out the game yet, but this can still be interesting. Strangely, nobody reminded her that I was supposed to lose clothes before issuing challenges. Not a problem! Sue's armholes were so big, all she had to do to fully expose at least one tit and nipple was to lift her arm slightly. "A little lame Lois, so thanks." All eyes watched my hand slide into her shirt, caress her tiny tit and toy with her nipple. The shirt managed to hide most of the moves. Both nipples hardened for us and at least two of us licked our lips, aching to bite them.

Sue's turn. But Joe's jeans completely hid his underwear. We decided someone had to unzip his fly to give Sue a chance, and Sue should be the one to unzip him. Despite that, "You know, even the open fly isn't enough, so I'll just take a cold guess. RED?"

"Shit! You got it in one! Now what?"

"HA! You have to prove the color, so lose the pants."

Joe stood and pretended to be upset. He gyrated between the women and wisely asked for their help. They loosened his belt and both managed to stroke his ass and press against his dick before unbuttoning the pants. [26] Nice to see Lois get involved. Controlling the pants drop, each kept a hand on his ass and the other under his navel before following the pants down his legs. Both extended hands and pushed his little dick down so they could watch it spring back under his red Speedo. Sue pressed her ear against his cock as she helped guide the pants off. Joe barely suppressed a groan. His turn to guess.

"Sue, would you cross your legs one more time for me? NO? OK, then I'll guess a GREEN thong."

"Nope! I want you to do the same thing Lois ordered."

"But she doesn't have arm holes."

"No dummy. To ME!"

Lois's eyes popped, Joe grinned and rubbed his hands. His fantasy of seeing, now pulling Sue's tits was coming true. We all got to watch him slide his hand into Sue's shirt and salivate as he pulled and pinched her nipple. Sue closed her eyes and smiled serenely, obviously enjoying this. Lois couldn't believe he was fondling her sister openly, and [27] by her order yet! Now she caught on.

It was her turn. She pointed at me and yelled "WHITE!"

"WRONG! Decisions, decisions." She might be ready, but pushing too fast would break the spell. So, "Take off your bra."

"Well, it could have been worse. Thank you [28] dear." She unhooked her strapless bra and slid it out of her tube top. We didn't see any nice bits, but we did watch her big tits jiggle.

"My turn. Lois, GREEN!"

"Oh no! How did you know? What do I do now?"

"Well, this will be fun. You have to prove I was right and lose clothes, so take off the panties and toss them here."

Lois stood and briefly wiggled her ass for us then demurely showed us her panties before hooking her thumbs in the waistband. [29] She managed to slide them off without exposing anything else and tossed them to me [30] before dropping onto the couch with a pout. I pushed them against my nose and she blushed. "Hmmm, fresh scent with a touch of arousal. Yum." I gave Sue a smell and she liked them too. Then I let Joe smell and asked when was the last time he had a close encounter like that.

"I've never smelled my wife's panties. They do smell great. I think I'll keep these."

"No you don't, I earned them so they're mine for now. Notice the nice wet spot in the gusset?" Lois hid her face. "Not only does this smell great, but I bet it tastes great too." With that, I pushed the flat of my tongue against the gusset, making sure that at least Lois could see me taste her dew.

"OK, Sue. Since we know his color, you can order Joe to do anything now."

"Yup. So many choices, but I think I'll get straight to it. Joe, you will let us remove your Speedo with our mouths!"

"What? Already? I'm not sure I'm ready to see Joe naked ... well, at least it's not me and I get to help him strip."

Since we'd all removed shoes and socks before the game, Joe only had two scraps on. He stood between them again and they plotted how to get his shorts off with just mouths. They seemed to be a little distracted by his tented Speedo. Both girls started with an ear against his leg. Biting and pulling his waistband didn't work, though bumping their chins against his dick was fun. [31]

They tried biting a leg hole each, but we guessed that was mostly to tease him by bumping noses against his throbbing dick. Finally, they bit the front and back waistbands. Lois let Sue take the front, as she pulled the back half way over his ass and waited, and stared at her husband's exposed ass. [32] Sue braced her chin on his dick and bit the front waistband. She pulled it down, past his bush and had to stop when she barely exposed his shaft. Lois could now pull the back completely below his cheeks. Sue took a long look at the firm and fuzzy bare ass up close as Lois grinned. Both girls bit the front and pulled, keeping his dick as flat as possible because they wanted to watch it spring back.

Noses sliding along his willy, they pulled the shorts past his little bulge and it did spring back. It hit Lois in the eye on the way up. Dick and ass exposed, Joe groaned, but the shorts weren't off yet. Lois pulled the back down a little more, joined Sue under his balls and pulled the front loose. Sue kept teasing him with her nose or head and nuzzled his balls until they switched to the sides and pulled it down his legs. They made him stand still a minute while they inspected his stiffy with their noses. [33] Contact! This was the first time Lois ever studied any dick, even Joe's. Finally, they helped pull the shorts over his feet. I think I was jealous!

I told him to go away and get us some drinks. The Black Label was waiting on the table. Swinging his little dick, he brought us four doubles of my best twelve-year old scotch "Here, let me stir these for you." and he shoved his dick into a glass. When he started stirring a second glass, Lois and I grabbed the other two drinks. Lois quickly gulped hers and mine down. "WHOA hun! You just downed FOUR shots of a potent drink. Not to mention committed the grievous sin of not nursing and savoring an innocent twelve year old!" Sue and Joe toasted their flavored STRAIGHT scotches and smugly imbibed.

"He's right, Lois. This will be an incredibly sensuous day for you and you shouldn't need the 'liquid courage.' I don't want your senses dulled. But I perform better without the booze, so that's good."

"OK, Sue, let's try RED."

"Sorry Joe. I want you to let Lois take your shirt off with her feet only."

"Hey, wait. Isn't this supposed to be a penalty for Joe? I don't have underwear on now, so who's getting penalized? This IS a challenge ... in for a penny etc. Joe, sit on the floor here. Hmm, that won't work. Lay on your back." Lois lay down by his head and wrapped her legs around him to reach the bottom sides of the T-shirt. As she struggled with the hem, Sue's ploy worked and we all got several peeks up her tiny skirt. She made a few futile efforts to keep her skirt down and closed. [34] Joe may have had the best view, close up and between her legs.

"Wow, Lois, I've never had this view before. [35] I have to tell you, I like it. I forgot how beautiful your pussy is."

"Well keep your pants on ... oops, too late! Roll to your side, I'm getting this." And with alternating pulls she did get it off. Now Joe was completely naked and our first loser ... or winner. Sue and Lois are even with two bits on, though Joe and Lois think Sue has THREE, and I'm untouched and insulted. Lois's turn on me."BLUE? What are you writing down?"

"Nope. I'll tell you about these notes tomorrow. Time to show us your tits. Let Joe and me take off your top. I figure I'm going to like the sight of those beauties falling out the bottom of the tube top and rebounding. Not to mention that now it's my turn to share YOUR wife's tits.

"Ok, Joe, let's do this nice and slow. I'm sure the three of us will enjoy watching these nipples harden as her tits bounce. Lois, you won't see them, but you should enjoy the feeling of their jostling free. Tune in to your boob nerves starting now and enjoy the sensations, as we touch you and begin dragging your tight top off. It should fire many nerves. When we have your tits loose, feel free to rub them the way you like." She was too embarrassed to comment, so she groaned and she surrendered to us.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.